What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Simply love the Tornadoes, I have a lot of respect for these planes.

I hope Saudi Airforce can mix some Soviet / Russian experience in the pot soon.
Offer the best of both worlds.

Seventh: BAE Hawk Mk65. This serves as a trainer aircraft as well as a reserve light strike aircraft.

There is currently 50 BAE Hawks in service of the RSAF the number will increase with the plan to increase the size of the RSAF to allow for the training of more conscripts.
sands05z.jpg

Bae+Hawk+Ar%C3%A1bia+Saudita+-+Saudi+Arabia.jpg

Interesting to note is that the BAE Hawks are the aircrafts of the RSAF aerobatics team "Saudi Hawks".

img16.jpg

Saudi%20Hawks3.jpg

824129-large_SaudiHawks.jpg

mideast-bahrain-airshow-2010-1-24-12-49-30.jpg

Picture.jpg

^^^^Pure awesomeness! :yahoo: There should be a Saudi flag here...

(ZABANYA) No Russian birds?

Go to Dubai my friend, Plenty hanging about there.:woot:

I think with Saudi Money/Input along with Turkish expertise/experience, these 2 countries could achieve alot in the arms market. Helis, planes, tanks. Endless possibilities. Throw pakistani, malaysian and indonesian help in and we could rearrange the way muslim countries buy and support arms. Instead of relying on others and wasting our money on products that have their jugular at the mercy of others (pakistani F-16,s - prime example).

17th: KE-3A air refueling Aircrafts there is currently 8 of these in service of the RSAF being upgraded right now.

jas4684.jpg

440480.jpg

5706680924_5ea651ae0c.jpg

Here is a very classic picture of this plane in service in RSAF air refueling F-5s
Edit: Apparently this is not the plane I meant but I am going to keep this picture anyways :P
38412_29321.jpg

Back
Top Bottom