What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

How the hell would Saudis complain when they are more friendly with Israel than turkey? As far as stopping Pakistan from having relations why don't you look at earlier comments of two Arab posters one who said we would suffer in the afterlife for dealing with Israelis and the other one though outwardly saying he didn't care suggested that it was no use to Pakistan etc. Back directly on topic Saudis are in no position to tell anyone else not to be friendly to Israel as they are completely complicit with Israel

I don't believe it. And I think I already made my position clear regarding this. I know more about my country than you.

Your views are too extreme. These are the types of views that I wish to die out from my country. Categorizing countries as "Infidel countries" and "Muslim countries" is bad.

Bit late after you have poisoned half of the world by funding mosques and Madrassas where Sauds insisted that their harsh version of life be propagated. What about spending your money on deprogramming the Taliban and rest of the nutters out there

Even as recent as 2009 House of Al Saud has offered to fund these types of brainwashing schools in Lebanon to the Americans and Zionists so they can see Hezbollah in problems

What I find it weird by some posters is that when China hold a lot of the US debt bonds they cheer for China but when Saudi Arabia is doing the same thing it is branded "Traitor".

Please don't compare Al Sauds to Chinese. Its an insult to the Chinese. The Chinese over the last 20 years put food on the table of hundreds of millions of their people and are a pain to the Americans. House of Al Saud on the other hand has assisted in holding American currency which has been used to kill Muslims in Libya, Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and anywhere else they can find an excuse to bomb

Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Arab countries could have done so much more for themselves if they had wiser leaders who did not rely on the infidel Westerners who have shown their "love" for Arabs and Muslims in Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan and elsewhere very clearly.

Is this your way of saying that House of Al Saud is complicit with Zionists and Americans. If it is don't be shy it wont hurt say it. I know that there is a reluctance on us especially Pakistanis to openly state these matters about this family but we must expose them in the hope that enough people realise and get rid of them. If we can convince even 10% of Arabs to come on the streets the house of Al Saud is finished and they will go to their true home in America

Please don't compare Al Sauds to Chinese. Its an insult to the Chinese. The Chinese over the last 20 years put food on the table of hundreds of millions of their people and are a pain to the Americans. House of Al Saud on the other hand has assisted in holding American currency which has been used to kill Muslims in Libya, Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and anywhere else they can find an excuse to bomb

Double standards much??

You are wrong when you say that studying engineering would allow you to build ICBMs. You can not design and build computer chips by studying biochemical engineering. Saudis or other Muslims will never be allowed to study "sensitive" subjects and will never be allowed to build weapons systems that can actually threaten the West. That is why your leaders purchased missiles from China because USA or the West would not sell them to you. By then, at most, your leaders should have realized that USA is no friend of Saudi Arabia. How can they be a friend of Saudi Arabia if they make open assurances that "Israel" will always retain qualitative edge in the weapons department? No matter whether such assurances are true or false, that they make such assurances is clear proof that Saudi Arabia is worth nothing in their eyes and they view "Israel" as more important.

Yet these donkeys of the Al Saud House continue as they do. Because they don't care about anything other than preserving power and money for that one family. That's why they are still complicit with Zionists they simply don't care. Never mind nationals of other countries they don't care for their own countrymen. The state of Saudi Arabia is a cash cow/machine for that one family

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

We should end the fighting and problems among each other and should try to work for the greater cause--"Palestine Cause"

Tell that to the House of Al Saud who are complicit with enemies of Muslims

And I just opened this thread to do just that. Well, it is not my position nor anyone's position for that matter to decide wither Pakistan should have brotherly relations with Israel or not. Israel most certainly could help Pakistan Technologically more than any Arab country could for the time being. But as I said it is not my place to decide it is Pakistanis who should decide on this.

Off the record: Egypt and Jordan have good relations with Israel, How much did Israel help them technologically and Industrially??

First we have made and enemy of Israel when we have no axe to grind with them and they assist our enemies. So if we clear the air and make it clear that we dont threaten them hopefully unlike House of Al Saud they will react as rationally. Second AIPAC practically controls American foreign policy just to be on neutral terms with Israel and Americans is fine with us. We Pakistanis are on the whole are not Anti Semitic, anti Jewish etc.

I.

Besides, "Israel" is in no position to help out Jordan and Egypt because "Israel" itself receives more direct aid from USA than Egypt and Jordan did during Mubarak and Abdullah's rule. This is not to mention all that help 'Israel' receives indirectly or those that escape the scanner.

Egyptians and Jordanians only pay lip service to recognising Israel.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I don't believe it. And I think I already made my position clear regarding this. I know more about my country than you.

clearly you don't. house of Al Saud is complicit with Zionists yet you continue to live in denial without rebutting my evidence you keep going off topic

House of Saud - Top 10 Autocrats in Trouble - TIME

With 25% of the world's oil reserves, accumulating wealth and powerful friends — principally the U.S. — has not been hard for King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. But while he and his estimated 7,000 royal family members thrive, enjoying his around $20 billion in wealth, 1 in 7 adults in his country cannot read. Unemployment has topped 10% for years. Censorship is pervasive. Criticizing the government, royal family and the police, who enjoy absolute power, is not allowed. Women have precious few rights and are largely excluded from the workforce. The ruling family has enjoyed absolute power for the better part of 100 years, despite never having been elected. Opposing political parties are simply not allowed. While Abdullah is aligned with the region's other autocrats — he welcomed Tunisia's exiled leader Zine el Abidine Ben Ali and has thrown his support behind Egypt's Hosni Mubarak — a popular uprising in this restrictive but relatively affluent state seems less likely than elsewhere in the Middle East. Still, the House of Saud's grip has two weaknesses: the family's refusal to create a democratic system, even while Saudi society itches to be more liberalized, and the continued presence of networks of Islamist fundamentalists that threaten to destroy Abdullah's credibility as a figure of stability abroad.

House of Saud - Top 10 Autocrats in Trouble - TIME

1 in 7 adults in his country cannot read. Unemployment has topped 10% for years. Censorship is pervasive. Criticizing the government, royal family and the police, who enjoy absolute power, is not allowed. Women have precious few rights and are largely excluded from the workforce. The ruling family has enjoyed absolute power for the better part of 100 years, despite never having been elected. Opposing political parties are simply not allowed. While Abdullah is aligned with the region's other autocrats — he welcomed Tunisia's exiled leader Zine el Abidine Ben Ali and has thrown his support behind Egypt's Hosni Mubarak — a popular uprising in this restrictive but relatively affluent state seems less likely than elsewhere in the Middle East. Still, the House of Saud's grip has two weaknesses: the family's refusal to create a democratic system, even while Saudi society itches to be more liberalized, and the continued presence of networks of Islamist fundamentalists that threaten to destroy Abdullah's credibility as a figure of stability abroad.

Very sad that a few thieves who are complicit with Zionists can get away with day light robbery. So much for America's mantra of democracy human rights legitimacy. Gadaffi was a bad and we must bomb him to steal Libyan wealth but in Saudi Arabia Americans have proxies known as house of Al Saud

I requested you not to do so but you still reply in piecemeal fashion by breaking up individual statements
Lol, whine all about it you want, doesn't bother me.

and replying to them with your answers chock full of inaccuracies.

Lolz, says the person who likes to make nonsensical rants based on his own personal beliefs. Anyways...... Allow me to show you the pig pen full of inaccuracies in your post.

I will do the same for this thread as well.
Feel free to do so, i'm not the one complaining and whining.

The reality says that you (Pakistanis) feel at ease with India.

No Mr Genius know it all self appointed intellectual, reality contradicts your silly childish statements here.

1)Does Pakistan have an embassy/consulate in India? Yes.
2)Does India have an embassy/consulate in Pakistan? Yes.
3)Has Pakistan provided MFN status to India? Yes
4)Did the Pakistani Prime Minister visit India to watch the ICC World Cup 2011 semi-final? Yes.
5)Do Pakistanis watch Indian movies and songs and other television programmes? Yes.
6)Do Pakistani cricketers like Wasim Akram join Indian television channels on a regular basis for commentating and analyzing cricket matches? Yes.
7)Do Pakistani citizens go to India for medical treatment? Yes. (Even though Arab countries like Jordan and Dubai, UAE have ventured into this field and non Arab countries like Iran, Malaysia and Turkey have also developed the medical tourism sector).
8)Look at this forum. Does this forum have more Indian members than Arab or non-Pakistani Muslim members? Yes.
9)Do Pakistani visionary leaders like Imran Khan provide interviews to Indian television channels aplenty? Yes. For example,
10)Do Pakistani visionary leaders like Imran Khan provide interviews to Arab television channels aplenty? No.
All of the above doesn't prove anything, it just shows the efforts of Pakistan and india to resolve issues instead of escalating conflicts, Pakistan isn't investing billion in india and neither is india investing billions in Pakistan the way the Arab are investing in india.

These are just 10 points that support my thesis
They don't prove jack sh!t my friend :no:

and have wasted a good 10 minutes of my time to prove obvious facts to you because you are obstinate or ignorant (possibly both).
Personal attacks now eh? Well you can take your so called "obvious facts" and shove them up your @$$ for all i care.:enjoy:

I know fully well what I am talking about.
Nope, your clueless, pulling so called "obvious facts" out of thin air doesn't prove anything, especially when they don't prove your confused argument.

In light of the small sampling of evidence posted above, it seems you do not have a clue as to what you are writing.
I know very well what i'm writing, your the confused little pseudo intellectual here spurting BS regarding matters your not very knowledgeable of, you can't tell the difference between "peace process", strong relations, and investing billions in a country's economy.

Who said they are your enemies? If they are your enemies, why do you still recognize them? Why do your "visionary leaders" like Imran Khan get interviewed in India? Why do you sing and dance to the tune of your enemy's propaganda?
Lolz, you really are a confused person. Whats the matter little pseudo intellectual? Can't tell the difference between preventing all out nuclear war in the region and investing billions of dollars in india's economy???

Let me repeat the small sampling of points I have provided above.

4)Did the Pakistani Prime Minister visit India to watch the ICC World Cup 2011 semi-final? Yes.
5)Do Pakistanis watch Indian movies and songs and other television programmes? Yes.
6)Do Pakistani cricketers like Wasim Akram join Indian television channels on a regular basis for commentating and analyzing cricket matches? Yes.
7)Do Pakistani citizens go to India for medical treatment? Yes. (Even though Arab countries like Jordan and Dubai, UAE have ventured into this field and non Arab countries like Iran, Malaysia and Turkey have also developed the medical tourism sector).
8)Look at this forum. Does this forum have more Indian members than Arab or non-Pakistani Muslim members? Yes.
9)Do Pakistani visionary leaders like Imran Khan provide interviews to Indian television channels aplenty? Yes. For example,
10)Do Pakistani visionary leaders like Imran Khan provide interviews to Arab television channels aplenty? No.

When Pakistan itself enjoys strong relationship with India, how can you say Arab relationship with India is stronger?

Here's something for you to answer:

If Pakistan and india have STRONG RELATIONSHIP (As you claim but have yet to prove) than:

1) Why are there always small scale as well as large scale skirmishes between the border guards of the two countries?

2) Why has both india and Pakistan massed thousands of troops as well as tanks, aircraft, and artillery on the border if they share strong relations?
3) Why did both countries develop nukes for?
4) Why did india threaten two front wars?
5) If india has such strong ties with Pakistan (as you have claimed) than why indian threatened surgical strikes on Pakistan?

The so-called Pakistan's strong and open support of Palestine amounted to what? What did Pakistan do during the "Operation Cast Lead" massacre of innocent civilians in Gaza? What happened to your Ra'ad, Babur, Shaheens and Ghaznavis and your most cherished nuclear weapons arsenal? Did you send any commandos to liberate Palestine or seize "Israeli" nukes or to kill their terrorist MOSSAD agents anywhere in the world?

Give me one reason why we should do any of the above? If Israel doesn't bother Pakistan then we have no business in that Israeli-ARAB problem.

You do not make any sense here. Maybe, you need to rewrite this sentence. Try again.
Or maybe its just too difficult for you to comprehend, try again!

In light of the small sampling of evidence presented by me above, it's wise to say that description suits you.
Nope, in fact it suits you way better than it suits me.

Usually, it does.
Usually, yes, but not always, which proves my point!

What makes you think that?
What makes me think that? Facts! Something you're not aware of.

See, if you were such a genius as you act out to be, then i'm sure you would have known that the CPU in your computer (which most likely is an intel) is developed by Microsoft (Israelis) which is owned by pro Israelis, so the money goes to Israel. Secondly, if Microsoft is owned by Pro-Israelis, then that means Windows xp, vista, seven and all other Microsoft related soft wares are owned by Israelis.

But before you say you don't own a Microsoft system, Mac, Apple, and other companies also use Israeli made components as well, so in other words Mr Genius know it all, you are contributing to the Israeli economy in so many ways and you don't even know it!!!
:rofl:

Also don't use Google as its owned by Israelis and they receive money from there as well, the same for cellphones, camera phones, etc..

So you think Israel is insignificant?

On the contrary, it can be ignored.
Using Israeli made components in your computer, cellphones, google, and other technology/soft wares doesn't mean you're ignoring Israel. :no:

Empty rhetoric without a shred of logic.
Thanks for describing your posts. At least we can agree here.

It can be removed and it has not proven that it can not be removed.
So far it hasn't been removed, even though the Arabs tried thrice to do so.

That does not address the topic, though.
Your whole post does not address the topic, though.

That's what you think but it is completely insignificant on its own and has to rely on foreign Western help in all forms to sustain it.

That is not completely true though, especially when there are many ways through which Israeli Economy benefits and not all of it is western aid, when in fact Israeli haters like you are using Computers, cellphones, softwares made and owned by Israelis/Pro-Israelis.

Then you are completely oblivious to reality.

You really seem to love repeating BS, keep it up and i'm sure you'll earn yourself a reputation here.

The above is a small sampling from thousands of other instances
Why only a small sampling? Why not post the whole BS that you have stuffed where the sun don't shine.

that prove that both the Pakistani government, the civil society and the public feel more at ease with India than with the Arab or the rest of the Muslim world.
We were never at war with any Arab or Muslims country both in the past or the present. And no, your BS does not prove anything.

Saiful Azam fought the Jews in 1967, not in 1965. You got one fact wrong there.
Lol, idiot, if anyone has facts wrong and out of proportion than its you not me, see if you had known any"facts" then i'm sure you would be aware that Saiful Azam did participate in 1965 indo-Pak war (which is what i was suggesting when i mentioned 1965, but your probably too slow to comprehend), i wouldn't even have needed to explain this to you if you knew how to use that gray matter in your skull.

It is natural that you would get more facts wrong in your following sentences.
It is natural that you rant in all of your posts.

Excuses. Every one can make up some of them.
Your whole post is an failed excuse on your part for the mental retardation from which you are suffering.

Facts: The most decorated ace pilot for "Pakistan" against "Israel" is Saiful Azam from Bangladesh, not any pilot from West Pakistan.
Facts you idiot: Saiful Azam served under the Pakistani flag/uniform and as a pilot of the PAF during the 1965 war and during his deputation to Arab countries in 1967, so no he wasn't a bangladeshi pilot when he was deputed to Arab countries, in other words previous to 1971 all of his aerial combat victories are credited to PAF and its pilot training/discipline, not to bangladesh (or its armed forces) which was formed 5 years after the 1967 war and 6 years after 1965 war.

Incidentally, MM Alam also speaks Bangla.
So what your implying is that bangalis are superior to the rest lolz, if you lot were so superior you wouldn't be..... oh don't get me started.

Besides, it's your guess that M M Alam, a Bangla speaker, would have performed better than Saiful Azam, the best performing "Pakistani" pilot against "Israel" in history, if he were given the opportunity. That is your guess. You have unsuccessfully tried to pass it off as a certainty but the well informed members know very well how to distinguish between a guess and a certainty.
Most of your posts are guess, and not educated ones at that. And last i checked, Saiful Azam wasn't the only Pakistan Air Force (from which he received his training and skills) pilot deputed to the Arab countries, and even in 1973 PAF pilots scored kills against Israeli pilots.

I have not. I closed that chapter in that post of mine
Actually, i closed it way before you did in my post#703 (which you intentionally didn't bother replying to), you need a reality check.

but you, with your misinformed opinions, kept returning to the same topic which wasted a lot of my time because I had to prove some pretty obvious statements to you by wasting my precious time.
:lol: ^^^Wow, a good example of the pot calling the kettle black!

Last edited by a moderator:
DF^^^^ Excellent posts mate wish I could have given you three thank yous lol

Lol, whine all about it you want, doesn't bother me.

If you consider pointing out obvious truths as acts of whining, no wonder that you continue to make illogical arguments henceforth.

Lolz, says the person who likes to make nonsensical rants based on his own personal beliefs. Anyways...... Allow me to show you the pig pen full of inaccuracies in your post.

This, again, shows the level of shallowness in your arguments which lack any shred of logic or evidence.

Feel free to do so, i'm not the one complaining and whining.
You are and you have.

No Mr Genius know it all self appointed intellectual, reality contradicts your silly childish statements here.

Your post above is contradictory. "Mr Genius" would not be expected to make silly, childish statements but then this post of yours completely reeks of ignorance.

All of the above doesn't prove anything, it just shows the efforts of Pakistan and india to resolve issues instead of escalating conflicts, Pakistan isn't investing billion in india and neither is india investing billions in Pakistan the way the Arab are investing in india.

If ALL OF THE ABOVE does NOT prove ANYTHING to YOU, then it is YOU who is lacking any sense of logical ability. The case has been made and completed. You can go to any court of law anywhere in the world, including that of the Taliban or that of the British designed Supreme court of Pakistan, the case is as clear as it can be. Pakistanis feel MORE AT EASE WITH INDIA and the ten points cited by me (amongst thousands of others that could be cited) prove that point.

They don't prove jack sh!t my friend :no:

They have DECISIVELY PROVED the point no matter how much in denial or in absolutely abysmal ignorance you would like to live.

Personal attacks now eh? Well you can take your so called "obvious facts" and shove them up your @$$ for all i care.:enjoy:

That is not a personal attack. I would not mind treating you the way you like to be treated and you have described if you were in my vicinity, but to the best of my knowledge, you are not in my vicinity.

Nope, your clueless, pulling so called "obvious facts" out of thin air doesn't prove anything, especially when they don't prove your confused argument.

You just make random statements but fail to support any of your claims with any shred of evidence or proof that could help bolster your claim to any disinterested third party because you have no grounds to stand upon.

I know very well what i'm writing, your the confused little pseudo intellectual here spurting BS regarding matters your not very knowledgeable of, you can't tell the difference between "peace process", strong relations, and investing billions in a country's economy.

Why would you engage in "peace process" with an enemy if you do not feel that the root cause of enmity has been resolved (which has not been resolved in the case of India and Pakistan) and why would Pakistanis sing and dance to the tune of Indian music, and Imran Khan (a visionary leader hailed by millions of Pakistanis as its next "saviour") provide interviews to Indian Television channels and media more than Arab or (non Pakistani) Muslim media outlets?

It is obvious to anybody who is not a Pakistani or who is neutral and logical in his approach that it is you who is confused and living in denial. The ten points that I have presented, amongst the thousands of others that could be presented, serve to prove that point.

Let me repeat the small sampling of points I have provided above.

Lolz, you really are a confused person. Whats the matter little pseudo intellectual? Can't tell the difference between preventing all out nuclear war in the region and investing billions of dollars in india's economy???

It is you who is confused. Wasim Akram does not need to work for India and Pakistanis do not need to watch Indian media on a regular basis to prevent an all out nuclear war. Try again.

Here's something for you to answer:

You have yet to answer my questions.

Or maybe its just too difficult for you to comprehend, try again!

Only you would find something as simple as Pakistanis feeling more at ease with Indians difficult to comprehend.

Nope, in fact it suits you way better than it suits me.

No, it suits you perfectly well.

Usually, yes, but not always, which proves my point!

To prove your point, you would have to provide evidence, which you have not done. There is no evidence in support of your claim, and as such, your claim has been debunked thoroughly.

What makes me think that? Facts! Something you're not aware of.

Facts are lacking in all of your posts and analysis. You refuse to look at facts even if they could stare you in the eyes because of your inability to process information in a logical fashion.

See, if you were such a genius as you act out to be, then i'm sure you would have known that the CPU in your computer (which most likely is an intel) is developed by Microsoft (Israelis) which is owned by pro Israelis, so the money goes to Israel.

Microsoft does not design CPUs. You have debunked your ridiculous argument. Microsoft is a USA-based and USA-origin company and not an "Israeli" company by any definition.

Secondly, if Microsoft is owned by Pro-Israelis, then that means Windows xp, vista, seven and all other Microsoft related soft wares are owned by Israelis.

One can use software other than that designed by Microsoft and in case of software (pirated), no revenues are received by Microsoft. Also, Microsoft is not an "Israeli" company. Therefore, your thesis has been completely debunked once again by simple facts.

But before you say you don't own a Microsoft system, Mac, Apple, and other companies also use Israeli made components as well, so in other words Mr Genius know it all, you are contributing to the Israeli economy in so many ways and you don't even know it!!!

List those "Israeli" components first before debunking your own thesis in a fashion that a confused self-appointed smart-aleck who has no cognition of simple facts can. As usual, I expect you to provide hilarious and contradictory "facts" that will debunk your own claims (like Microsoft designing CPUs).

Also don't use Google as its owned by Israelis and they receive money from there as well, the same for cellphones, camera phones, etc..[/B]

Google is not an "Israeli" company and nor is it the only search engine in the world. Besides, Google does not earn any revenues from me. I am certain you would prove your ignorance in a more comprehensive manner in the coming posts with your obstinate posts unsupported by real events. Can you elaborate on your "same for cellphones, camera phones" and other tripe of the same ilk so that it could expose the gaping fallacies in your childish logic (whereby you claim Microsoft designs CPUs)?

So you think Israel is insignificant?

Facts can not be denied.

What does a silly "youtube" (one of whose co-founders has a Bangladeshi origin, by the way) video uploaded by some Zionist prick have to do with your ignorant post chock-full of inaccuracies relying on hearsay and believing in such outlandish claims that "Microsft desings CPUs"?

Are you implying that your lack of knowledge of reality does not allow you to see the truth and hence, you believe in every item of propaganda spread by Zionists and their cronies in the form of silly youtube slideshows uploaded by some Zionist prick?

Using Israeli made components in your computer, cellphones, google, and other technology/soft wares doesn't mean you're ignoring Israel. :no:

Not using any "Israeli" made components in my computer, cellphone, or "google" (you can not use "Israeli" made components in google) and other "technology/soft wares" (quoting you) means you have successfully ignored "Israel" in the respected sectors.

Thanks for describing your posts. At least we can agree here.

That explains why you are confused.

So far it hasn't been removed, even though the Arabs tried thrice to do so.
It can be removed and it has not shown that it can not be removed.

Your whole post does not address the topic, though.

It has handled it wonderfully aside from some obstinate or incapable juveniles, the rest of the civilized world would have come to terms with reality upon presentation of irrefutable evidence by me.

That is not completely true though, especially when there are many ways through which Israeli Economy benefits and not all of it is western aid, when in fact Israeli haters like you are using Computers, cellphones, softwares made and owned by Israelis/Pro-Israelis.

While my post is true in its entirety, your silly thesis has been debunked thoroughly ("Microsoft designs CPUs" being one of your "gems").

Then you are completely oblivious to reality.
Sad that you have described your case wonderfully well without realizing it.

You really seem to love repeating BS, keep it up and i'm sure you'll earn yourself a reputation here.
Your failure to recognize truth and your tendency to propagate "BS" (quoting you), as exemplified by your claim that "Microsoft designs CPUs"

Why only a small sampling?

Only a small sampling has been presented because of constraints of time, money, space, among others. Who would waste his time pointing out the obvious with tens of millions of different instances of real-life events cherry picked from real life without any reward in kind?

Why not post the whole BS that you have stuffed where the sun don't shine

There is no urge on my part to post BS, that is, as you have shown effortlessly, a trait completely natural to you.

We were never at war with any Arab or Muslims country both in the past or the present. And no, your BS does not prove anything.

Your response is in relation to this rejoinder:

Considering that Pakistan has had no war with any Arab or Muslim country (unless war against Bangladesh is taken into account)), Pakistanis should have felt more at ease with Muslims all over the world which is not evinced by events in real life, much to the chagrin of your confused state of ignorance.

Lol, idiot, if anyone has facts wrong and out of proportion than its you not me, see if you had known any"facts" then i'm sure you would be aware that Saiful Azam did participate in 1965 indo-Pak war (which is what i was suggesting when i mentioned 1965, but your probably too slow to comprehend), i wouldn't even have needed to explain this to you if you knew how to use that gray matter in your skull.

Your post has been reported for use of direct, personal attacks, which I have refrained from so far because your posts alone serve to show your lack of intelligence and thus, there is no need for me to call you any names.

Secondly, no W. Pakistani pilot shot down as many "Israeli" aircrafts as Saiful Azam and this is recognized by Pakistan Air Force itself. Trying to change facts won't help your cause. This was your post:
Saiful Azam was one of the best Aces of 1965 War that was deputed to the Arab countries
Most members who are proficient in the English language would take this to mean that the Arab countries fought (the Jews) in 1965, which is not the case, but I guess you would try to wish away your lack of knowledge of facts by a pretension of a lack of knowledge of the English language in a last ditch effort to save face.

It is natural that you rant in all of your posts.
That is you.

Your whole post is an failed excuse on your part for the mental retardation from which you are suffering.
Your post has been reported for another uncalled for personal insult, which I do not need to carry out on you, because your posts alone serve the purpose of showing the lack of intelligence and decorum in your demeanour that may earn you any number of unsavoury names in the civilized world.

Facts you idiot: Saiful Azam served under the Pakistani flag/uniform and as a pilot of the PAF during the 1965 war and during his deputation to Arab countries in 1967, so no he wasn't a bangladeshi pilot when he was deputed to Arab countries, in other words previous to 1971 all of his aerial combat victories are credited to PAF and its pilot training/discipline, not to bangladesh (or its armed forces) which was formed 5 years after the 1967 war and 6 years after 1965 war.
Another uncalled for personal insult, which has been reported to the moderators, only serves to show your level of desperation when you can not save face because the fact is Saiful Azam performed better than any W. Pakistani pilots and in your utter ignorance and backwardness, you try to call others idiot, while this epithet describes you perfectly because, among other things, you claimed that Microsoft developed CPUs in "Israel".

During his deputation to Jordan and Iraq, he served under the Jordanian and Iraqi flag, not under the Pakistani flag. The fact is, no W. Pakistani pilot has been able to notch up as many kills as Saiful Azam against the "much vaunted Israeli" air force, yet there have been tens of thousands of pilots, perhaps, who have graduated from Pakistani Air Force Academies.

So what your implying is that bangalis are superior to the rest lolz, if you lot were so superior you wouldn't be..... oh don't get me started.
It is you who is implying that you fail to understand simple processes of logic, so much so, that you end up claiming that Microsoft developed CPUs in "Israel", among other hilarious and funny claims.

Most of your posts are guess,
Wrong. Facts can not be interchanged with guesses at will, whether you like it or not.

and not educated ones at that. And last i checked, Saiful Azam wasn't the only Pakistan Air Force (from which he received his training and skills) pilot deputed to the Arab countries, and even in 1973 PAF pilots scored kills against Israeli pilots.

No W. Pakistani pilot scored as many kills against "Israeli air force" according to Pakistani air force accounts. The "official" Pakistan Air Force website admits it too. They are not living in denial like you.
http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html
air-warriors_25.gif

Flt Lt Saiful Azam
Flight Lieutenant Saiful Azam has the unique distinction of having kills against air forces of two different countries. As a young Flying Officer during the 65 War, Saiful Azam scored a kill against an Indian Air Force Gnat, in recognition of which he was awarded Sitara-i-Jurat. Two years later Saiful Azam became the first Pakistani pilot to score against the Israeli Air Force in the 1967 Arab-Israel war. He shot down a Vatour Bomber, a super Mystere, and a Mirage IIIC, all in only two missions thus raising his tally to four kills. To-date he remains the highest shooter of Israeli aircraft.
He has been highly decorated with gallantry awards by both Jordan and Iraq for his extraordinary display of skill and courage. He retired as a Group Captain from Bangladesh Air Force. In 2001, he was honoured by the United States Air Force (USAF) and enjoys the status of being one of the twenty two ‘Living Eagles’ of the world.

None of the other "air warriors" mentioned on the official PAF page lists a single kill against an "Israeli Air Force" plane. Facts are facts, do not try to deny facts.

Actually, i closed it way before you did in my post#703 (which you intentionally didn't bother replying to), you need a reality check.

Actually, there was NO MENTION of closing that issue WHATSOEVER in that post of yours, nor was that issue closed unless and until all parties involved have agreed to the final word (which did not happen in this case either) and as a result, it was me who had to "close" the issue formally in post #706

:lol: ^^^Wow, a good example of the pot calling the kettle black!

That would imply that you admit that "you, with your misinformed opinions, kept returning to the same topic which wasted a lot of my time because I had to prove some pretty obvious statements to you by wasting my precious time." On the other hand, no declaration to that effect could be made by me or anybody else on my behalf because facts simply do not support such a fallacious thesis.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^ Back to topic I think there is ample evidence on this thread that shows that the House of Al Saud is complicit with Americans and Zionists.

Your views are too extreme. These are the types of views that I wish to die out from my country. Categorizing countries as "Infidel countries" and "Muslim countries" is bad. .
Original Post By Mosamania

Bit late after you have poisoned half of the world by funding mosques and Madrassas where Sauds insisted that their harsh version of life be propagated. What about spending your money on deprogramming the Taliban and rest of the nutters out there

Even as recent as 2009 House of Al Saud has offered to fund these types of brainwashing schools in Lebanon to the Americans and Zionists so they can see Hezbollah in problems

The problem in our world emanates from that evil house of Al Saud that has used oil money to propropogate a very harsh vision of Islam that has no place in society today. Ironically they have done it as a joint venture with Americans and Zionists

Back
Top Bottom