What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

The US, "the enemy of Palestinians" gives them more money than all Arab countries combined.

Compare what they give to Israel to what they give to the Palestinians. Simple really Saudi's support US by only accepting US dollars to prop up America. America provides charity for Israel and Israel would not exist without American charity. So in my opinion Saudi's Americans and Israel are best of allies no matter what public proclamation they make or what few crumbs attached with strings they give palestinians

Compare what they give to Israel to what they give to the Palestinians.
They give to Israel weapons to defend itself. They give money to Palestinians to feed themselves.

They give to Israel weapons to defend itself. They give money to Palestinians to feed themselves.

Mate my point on this thread was to suggest that Saudis Israelis and America are together complicit and as the stronger party able to impose a solution to these problems

"The importance of maneuvering so your enemy is hit in his weakest points." ~ Sun Tzu’s, The Art of War

Although the United States is unassailable from a military standpoint in the region, the Washington dollar and Treasury debt are our weakest points and the entire world knows this.

If you have noticed, whenever Saudi Arabia is mentioned, the establishment news coverage is always followed by a comforting statement stressing how the House of Saud will somehow escape the political change in the region. The fall of the Saudi monarchy or serious unrest in the Shiite oil producing region of Saudi Arabia is the "elephant in the room" that no one wants to discuss or write about and why the threat is being ignored and going unaddressed.

The reason is all of the oil produced in the Persian Gulf region outside of Iran is currently priced in US dollars thus allowing the United States and the Federal Reserve to create more dollars at will. 87% of the oil exported out of the Persian Gulf is priced in US dollars and as I explained last week in The Great Anglo-American Gaddafi Deception, the pricing of oil in dollars is a major contributor to maintaining the dollar’s role as the world’s reserve currency.
I believe the Washington Treasury debt and US dollar Ponzi scheme would risk collapse if these five nations mentioned above should threaten or seriously consider pricing oil in gold, Euros, SDR’s or any other currency other than dollars. In addition, Israel wouldn’t survive even with its feared Samson option for more than a few months if the US should lose in the region. Therefore the existence of Israel and the economic survival of the United States, our fiat dollar and the continued rollover of our Treasury debt are very dependent on friendly governments controlled and protected by Washington maintaining power at any price in the Persian Gulf.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article27391.html

So for those of you who are asleep please wake up. If this Saudi Royal family really wanted to support palestinians or twist americas arm they could. The fact that they dont shows me just one thing that is that they are only concerned with their own survival at any cost to the muslim or non muslim world. This persian/turkish obsession is just a cover for their real evil designs. They dont give a damn about palestinians or any other arabs, muslims or anyone else

I think this is an excellent thread and anyone who wants to discuss Saudis should do so on this thread.

I fully agree. There is so much info accumulated here that it is possible to write a book over the subject using this thread. Alas, only those who are interested to know the truth will ever be able to see it.

do you know what are they doing in bahrain?

Yes they are assisting democracy. The Americans appreciate that Saudis are introducing democracy etc to Bahrain. The American way you know like they introduce to Iraq and Afghanistan

I fully agree. There is so much info accumulated here that it is possible to write a book over the subject using this thread. Alas, only those who are interested to know the truth will ever be able to see it.

I think that we should if necessary bring some of the old posts to the front lol. Then newer members can appreciate

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 2 guests)
so}{eil The Legend Naifov asad71 Sina+

:D

Its such a shame Mosa is not here. lol But maybe legend is Mosa??

well, one way to look at it:

with all their financial resources, they should be building their own airplanes and launching satellites and men to the moon.....but that isnt what they are doing

they spend their money on gold faucets in their airplanes; they spend money on aircrafts they dont even know how to fly properly (not our business though, its their money).....30% of their population is unemployed (or just working mediocre 4 hour shifts at government jobs) because its a welfare state that gives them free money every month..they promote laziness

they can afford to mismanage their finances because little needs to be done to suck the oil out.....ARAMCO handles it

I thought the above post was excellent by Abu, he was of course talking about can you guess Al Sauds

Sorry did I spell it wrong:

The embarrassing origin of the House of Al-Saud is not just questionable, but well known. The standard LIE from all such puppets and donkeys installed by the Americans and Brits as super dictators over their people is that their ancestral lineage goes back to the Hashmite clan. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In reality, the ancestral lineage of the Al-Sauds goes back to the Jewish tribe of Banu Qunaiqa of 7th century Arabia.

And that's not the end of the story. The 18th century founder of the Wahabi sect, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab, had his origin from the Jewish community of Turkey. His grandfather was a Turkish Jew belonging to the Doenmeh community, as the "secret Jews" of Turkey were known who collaborated with secular dictator, Mostafa Kemal Ataturk (himself a Doenmeh) to secularize Turkey. The Doenmeh Jews are a very manipulative and dangerous community. To know more about the Doenmeh, check facts about Mostafa Kemal "Ataturk," a Doenmeh or crypto Jew.

A report from 2002 Intelligence reports of the Iraqi government has given much information on the Wahabis and their origin going back to the Doenmeh or crypto Jews of Turkey. Read this very informative piece on Wahabis and their Turkish Jewish origin.

It's officially known that present day 'Saudi Arabia' is the outcome of an alliance between Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab and Muhammed Ibn Saud started in the 18th century. The deal was for Ibn Saud to protect Al Wahhab and allow him to spread his fanatical anti-Quranic values in the name of "Islam," and in return, Al-Wahab would offer recognition to Saud’s rule as the head of the "Islamic Ummah."

In reality, the Arabian peninsula has been occupied since the last 200 plus years by a grand orthodox Jewish alliance in the garb of Islam. But their secret loyalty and affections are still firmly grounded within their roots. What a pretty story behind the Saud / Wahab treachery, duping 1.3 billion Muslims around the world and their sincere pact of 'brotherhood' with the White House, Pentagon and 10 Downing Street.

Check the information on the genealogy of the Saud
s

Thought this was a good one exposing their origins

"The importance of maneuvering so your enemy is hit in his weakest points." ~ Sun Tzu’s, The Art of War

Although the United States is unassailable from a military standpoint in the region, the Washington dollar and Treasury debt are our weakest points and the entire world knows this.

If you have noticed, whenever Saudi Arabia is mentioned, the establishment news coverage is always followed by a comforting statement stressing how the House of Saud will somehow escape the political change in the region. The fall of the Saudi monarchy or serious unrest in the Shiite oil producing region of Saudi Arabia is the "elephant in the room" that no one wants to discuss or write about and why the threat is being ignored and going unaddressed.

The reason is all of the oil produced in the Persian Gulf region outside of Iran is currently priced in US dollars thus allowing the United States and the Federal Reserve to create more dollars at will. 87% of the oil exported out of the Persian Gulf is priced in US dollars and as I explained last week in The Great Anglo-American Gaddafi Deception, the pricing of oil in dollars is a major contributor to maintaining the dollar’s role as the world’s reserve currency.
I believe the Washington Treasury debt and US dollar Ponzi scheme would risk collapse if these five nations mentioned above should threaten or seriously consider pricing oil in gold, Euros, SDR’s or any other currency other than dollars. In addition, Israel wouldn’t survive even with its feared Samson option for more than a few months if the US should lose in the region. Therefore the existence of Israel and the economic survival of the United States, our fiat dollar and the continued rollover of our Treasury debt are very dependent on friendly governments controlled and protected by Washington maintaining power at any price in the Persian Gulf.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article27391.html

So for those of you who are asleep please wake up. If this Saudi Royal family really wanted to support palestinians or twist americas arm they could. The fact that they dont shows me just one thing that is that they are only concerned with their own survival at any cost to the muslim or non muslim world. This persian/turkish obsession is just a cover for their real evil designs. They dont give a damn about palestinians or any other arabs, muslims or anyone else

The US reserve currency point is correct, as US dollar became a fiat currency and lost gold reserve in 1971, after assurance from Gulf Arab countries that their oil will be priced and sold in US dollar.

But it is wrong to say that US and Western power is just based on this ability to print money, I would say it is more complicated than that. Yes the US is taking advantage of its top position in the world, but its true power, along with the power of the West depends on the skilled people of these collection of countries. Access to cheap oil and keeping oil price low in the world market is just one factor that keeps the wheels of the current world system running:
World-systems theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ponzi scheme and treasury debt are a problem created by the 1% ruling elite of the US, who really are helping China and India more, than they are helping the US or the West. Much of the foreign policy mess of the US is also the responsibility of this 1%, who have mismanaged it, while the public were misled using fox news and main stream media. This is a correctable problem, but not sure about the time-frame when we will see some real headway. The fact remains that the people of the US and West are in general a simple and generous group of people, but capable of viciousness when provoked. Of course Europeans in general have a long history of taking advantage of other people in the last few centuries, so no one can deny that part of the history.

Zionism and the coming into being of Israel is an unfortunate accident of history tied with the break up Ottoman empire, so is the coming up all these states in the Mid-east, from the broken up pieces of the Ottoman empire. Saudi royal family tries to protect its own interest, like any other absolute monarchy.

One of the difficulties to understand Zionism or Israel issue is to recognize the fact that Israel is an integral part of the US/West combine. They have been a victim of European history and some fanatic among them thought this as their solution and some Europeans were also glad to have them out of their lands. Under no circumstances will Israel, in my view, ever be abandoned by the West. So fighting Israel is really fighting one of the worst elements of the Western society, nothing less and nothing more, it will only bring misery who think unrealistically that Israel is just an independent entity or state and it should behave as any other independent state.

Once that hurdle in comprehension is overcome, then comes the more important issue, what really is ailing the Muslims, is it just Israel or are there bigger issues at stake that we are facing collectively. As I mentioned in another post, I think white man, including Russia, are at the last leg of making mischief with Muslims, they are moving on to become better human beings, hopefully and less powerful than before (if I may remind absolute power corrupts absolutely). The white man no longer, whether as West or Russians, hold the monopoly on power. Now it is the turn of the Chinese and Indians (although they still have a long way to go, but in their hatred for Muslims and Islam, they more than make up for it) to make mischief of divide and rule with Muslims.

This put Israel into an interesting situation, as was already seen after the start of Arab spring, it really does not know what to make of this new development.

So instead of peddling polemics, please try to understand the complex and changing dynamics of the current situation.

The US reserve currency point is correct, as US dollar became a fiat currency and lost gold reserve in 1971, after assurance from Gulf Arab countries that their oil will be priced and sold in US dollar.

But it is wrong to say that US and Western power is just based on this ability to print money, I would say it is more complicated than that. Yes the US is taking advantage of its top position in the world, but its true power, along with the power of the West depends on the skilled people of these collection of countries. Access to cheap oil and keeping oil price low in the world market is just one factor that keeps the wheels of the current world system running:
World-systems theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ponzi scheme and treasury debt are a problem created by the 1% ruling elite of the US, who really are helping China and India more, than they are helping the US or the West. Much of the foreign policy mess of the US is also the responsibility of this 1%, who have mismanaged it, while the public were misled using fox news and main stream media. This is a correctable problem, but not sure about the time-frame when we will see some real headway. The fact remains that the people of the US and West are in general a simple and generous group of people, but capable of viciousness when provoked. Of course Europeans in general have a long history of taking advantage of other people in the last few centuries, so no one can deny that part of the history.

Zionism and the coming into being of Israel is an unfortunate accident of history tied with the break up Ottoman empire, so is the coming up all these states in the Mid-east, from the broken up pieces of the Ottoman empire. Saudi royal family tries to protect its own interest, like any other absolute monarchy.

One of the difficulties to understand Zionism or Israel issue is to recognize the fact that Israel is an integral part of the US/West combine. They have been a victim of European history and some fanatic among them thought this as their solution and some Europeans were also glad to have them out of their lands. Under no circumstances will Israel, in my view, ever be abandoned by the West. So fighting Israel is really fighting one of the worst elements of the Western society, nothing less and nothing more, it will only bring misery who think unrealistically that Israel is just an independent entity or state and it should behave as any other independent state.

Once that hurdle in comprehension is overcome, then comes the more important issue, what really is ailing the Muslims, is it just Israel or are there bigger issues at stake that we are facing collectively. As I mentioned in another post, I think white man, including Russia, are at the last leg of making mischief with Muslims, they are moving on to become better human beings, hopefully and less powerful than before (if I may remind absolute power corrupts absolutely). The white man no longer, whether as West or Russians, hold the monopoly on power. Now it is the turn of the Chinese and Indians (although they still have a long way to go, but in their hatred for Muslims and Islam, they more than make up for it) to make mischief of divide and rule with Muslims.

This put Israel into an interesting situation, as was already seen after the start of Arab spring, it really does not know what to make of this new development.

So instead of peddling polemics, please try to understand the complex and changing dynamics of the current situation.

Good point thank you I will take that on board lol

so}{eil
HOW ARE YOU IN THE POSITION TO SAY THAT ALL SAUDIS ARN'T MUSLIMS? this is the biggest insult you can give to a kalmah speaking person ..we ignore some jabbing between iranians and saudis here but this is too far. and i have banned you

aryan , please dont use red in your post like that thankyou

so}{eil
HOW ARE YOU IN THE POSITION TO SAY THAT ALL SAUDIS ARN'T MUSLIMS? this is the biggest insult you can give to a kalmah speaking person ..we ignore some jabbing between iranians and saudis here but this is too far. and i have banned you

aryan , please dont use red in your post like that thankyou

Sorry Sir. Will not in future.

the saudi regime is an enemy to Islam.
go ahead and ban me for saying it.

maybe they have not helped the cause of Islam as much as they could, but I would consider the current Iranian regime as worse, just Syria is a case in point blowing up in front of our face, as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom