What's new

Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone

You're entitled to believe in whatever it may suit you.

To unsettle the dispute, I will bring a pro-Shia testimony from Human Right Watch, by a Saudi-Shia dissident:

Here is what he says - a narration you certainly like -

No, here is what BBC said earlier this year:

BBC News - Saudi Arabia's king appoints women to Shura Council

No hard feelings, the air is cleared.

I wasn't referring to India. I was referring to the guy who captured the Russian solider on his own soil. And I didn't ask Aero to come for you, but to clean up the thread from some trolls.
We want to know do you Consider Shia and Sunni as the same?
What is the difference in ideology?you know what i mean.

Last edited:
We want to know do you Consider Shia and Sunni as the same?
What is the difference in ideology?you know what i mean.

I sincerely apologize for supporting my country here!

I'm not religious, just dragged into this kind of discussion when SinanG brought it up.

Apology accepted, even though there was nothing to apologize for.

Read and heard many places, King wants to give relaxation to Shia in Kingdon, but he is scared of religious hardliners. But in next 10 years KSA will be completely changed or atleast a huge change will appear. King is doing right thing to send young lot to abroad for studies, where they learn to deal the issues independently . Even they don t study, but they learn something positive.

Mr. Haidar, KSA has the 4 largest number of foreign students in the world in the USA after China, India and South Korea. Nearly 50.000 students as of 2012.

You are telling me that none of them are studying. OK. You seem to like to troll.

As of 2012, Saudi Arabian students form the 4th largest group of international students studying in the United States, representing 3.5% of all foreigners pursuing higher education in America.[3]

I can tell you that I myself studied 1 year at a top American university in California. With plenty of other Saudi Arabian students. The top performers in our class were Saudi Arabians, Chinese, Indians and Koreans. Aside from the locals obviously. In particular Saudi Arabian women are among the most pious and best performing foreign students in USA.

2010-12 | Leading Places of Origin | International Students | Open Doors Data

In fact that achievement of Saudi Arabian students is remarkably considering that China, India have a WAY bigger population than KSA while South Korea has nearly twice as big a population.

Compared to the actual numbers then KSA has the highest number of students per citizen in the world that are studying in the USA.

I'm not religious, just dragged into this kind of discussion when SinanG brought it up.

Apology accepted, even though there was nothing to apologize for.
Btw, i love your slogans about wolves, That is our ultimate goal!
"There is a battle of two wolfs inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, lies, inferiority and ego,The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth. The wolf that wins? The one you feed.

Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone

London — Saudi Arabia has been friends with our Western partners for decades; for some, like the United Kingdom where I serve as ambassador, for almost a century. These are strategic alliances that benefit us both. Recently, these relationships have been tested — principally because of differences over Iran and Syria.

We believe that many of the West’s policies on both Iran and Syria risk the stability and security of the Middle East. This is a dangerous gamble, about which we cannot remain silent, and will not stand idly by.

The crisis in Syria continues unabated. There have been over 100,000 civilian deaths. Most shockingly of all, the Oxford Research Group reports that of the 11,000 victims under 17 and under, more than 70 percent were killed by air strikes and artillery shells deliberately targeting civilian areas.

While international efforts have been taken to remove the weapons of mass destruction used by the murderous regime of Bashar al-Assad, surely the West must see that the regime itself remains the greatest weapon of mass destruction of all? Chemical weapons are but a small cog in Mr. Assad’s killing machine. While he may appear to be going along with every international initiative to end the conflict, his regime will continue to do everything in its power to frustrate any serious solution.

The Assad regime is bolstered by the presence of Iranian forces in Syria. These soldiers did not enter Syria to protect it from a hostile external occupation; they are there to support an evil regime that is hurting and harming the Syrian people. It is a familiar pattern for Iran, which has financed and trained militias in Iraq, Hezbollah terrorists in Lebanon and militants in Yemen and Bahrain.

And yet rather than challenging the Syrian and Iranian governments, some of our Western partners have refused to take much-needed action against them. The West has allowed one regime to survive and the other to continue its program for uranium enrichment, with all the consequent dangers of weaponization.

This year’s talks with Iran may dilute the West’s determination to deal with both governments. What price is “peace” though, when it is made with such regimes?

The foreign policy choices being made in some Western capitals risk the stability of the region and, potentially, the security of the whole Arab world. This means the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has no choice but to become more assertive in international affairs: more determined than ever to stand up for the genuine stability our region so desperately needs.

Saudi Arabia has enormous responsibilities within the region, as the cradle of Islam and one of the Arab world’s most significant political powers. We have global responsibilities — economic and political — as the world’s de facto central banker for energy. And we have a humanitarian responsibility to do what we can to end the suffering in Syria.

We will act to fulfill these responsibilities, with or without the support of our Western partners. Nothing is ruled out in our pursuit of sustainable peace and stability in the Arab World as King Abdullah — then Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince — showed with his leadership of the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

We showed our preparedness to act independently with our decision to reject a seat on the United Nations Security Council. What point was there in serving in an international talking shop when so many lives are threatened, and so many opportunities for peace and security are being thwarted by the U.N.’s inability to act?

We continue to show our determination through our support for the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian opposition. It is too easy for some in the West to use the threat of Al Qaeda’s terrorist operations in Syria as an excuse for hesitation and inaction. Al Qaeda’s activities are a symptom of the international community’s failure to intervene. They should not become a justification for inaction. The way to prevent the rise of extremism in Syria — and elsewhere — is to support the champions of moderation: financially, materially and yes, militarily, if necessary. To do otherwise is to walk on by, while a humanitarian disaster and strategic failure continue to fester.

Saudi Arabia will continue on this new track for as long as proves necessary. We expected to be standing shoulder to shoulder with our friends and partners who have previously talked so much about the importance of moral values in foreign policy. But this year, for all their talk of “red lines,” when it counted, our partners have seemed all too ready to concede our safety and risk our region’s stability.

Mohammed bin Nawaf bin Abdulaziz al Saud is Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to Britain.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/18/opinion/saudi-arabia-will-go-it-alone.html?_r=0

Simply beautiful. Powerful and correct message. Thanks for sharing 7abibi.

People can laugh all they want but we will never again commit the mistakes of the past (1991) nor compromise on our security or interests in the region or world as history has shown.

Let people underestimate us. This is the role we like the best. Let people be clueless about KSA as most are already on all fields. I bet that less than 0.5% of the members on this forum even know that KSA has the highest number of citizens per capita in the world that are studying in USA while we speak and 4th in terms of actual numbers after China, India and South Korea. All of them when they finish their studies or at least the vast majority will be highly skilled. Also we are not even talking about the future students or those who have actually already finished their degrees abroad fully or partially. If the government just moves forward in the right direction as it has been the case since 2005, albeit sometimes TOO slowly for my liking, then we are in good hands. The internal decisions that are being taken as of late are very encouraging and good. Let it continue.

To be fair, I only brought it up because you made this comment:
Iran oppressed the Sunnis, and persecuted them on daily basis too :pop:

Does that mean Iran is going to lose this war? O o

To be fair, I only brought it up because you made this comment:
Iran oppressed the Sunnis, and persecuted them on daily basis too :pop:

Does that mean Iran is going to lose this war? O o

What war are we talking about? If Iran goes to war with the US, then yes. Israel can't destroy your nuclear facilities all at once.

The Assad regime is bolstered by the presence of Iranian forces in Syria. These soldiers did not enter Syria to protect it from a hostile external occupation;

And it's a crime to defend it territory? Is it Iran who bombed Lebanon, Libya & Syria?

Suddenly JEW USA speaks about freedom, when they massacred +1,5 millions people in Iraq with embargo, depleted uranium, cluster bombs, phopshorous bombs,murders ar checkpoints

Only JEW USA freedom beheaders are nice democrats
Coming from liars, nothing amazing

syria-jihad-militants-al-qaida-0001.jpg

Seems like a cry for attention, instead of talking about "going it alone" why don't they actually do something?

Reminds me of this Shia leader in Saudi Arabia's assessment, the KSA government is all talk:

Liar, calling for democracy is forbidden, so speaking like this...
It's a MOSSAD actor as always

Saudi activist sentenced to 300 lashes, 4 yrs in jail after calling for constitutional monarchy — RT News

Saudi jewish dynasy:

The U.S. Department of Defense has released translations of a number of Iraqi intelligence documents dating from Saddam’s rule. One, a General Military Intelligence Directorate report from September 2002, entitled “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots”, shows the Iraqi government was aware of the nefarious purposes of the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, often known as Salafis, in serving Western interests to undermine Islam.
The report relies heavily on the Memoirs of Mr. Hempher, which describe in detail how a British spy to the Middle East, in the middle of the eighteenth century, made contact with Adbul Wahhab, to create a subversive version of Islam, the notorious sect of Wahhabism, which became the founding cult of the Saudi regime. The movement was temporarily suppressed by the Ottomam armies in the middle of the nineteenth century. But with the assistance of the British, the Wahhabis and their Saudi sponsors returned to power and founded their own state in 1932. Since then, the Saudis have collaborated closely with the Americans, to whom they owe their tremendous oil wealth, in funding various Islamic fundamentalist organizations and other American covert operations, particularly the "jihad" in Afghanistan. But the Saudis simulatenously use the immense wealth at their dispossal to disseminate this disruptive brand of Islam to various parts of the world, categorized by some of the largest propaganda campaign in history.
Many who defend Wahhabism as a legitimate reform movement of Islam have tried to dismiss the Memoirs as a spurious fabrication. These include Bernard Haykel, Professor in Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, who, without providing any evidence, presumes the Memoirs to have been created by Ayyub Sabri Pasha.
However, while the Memoirs only emerged in the 1970s, Pasha wrote his version of the story already in 1888. Ayyub Sabri Pasha was a well-known Ottoman writer and Turkish naval admiral, who served the Ottoman army in the Arabian Pensinsula, writing several works about the region and it's history. Including The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism, where he recounts Abdul Wahhab's association and plotting with Hempher.
In addition to that revealed in the Hempher Memoirs, the Iraqi intelligence report also makes known some surprising claims, derived from works circulated in Arabic which have not been translated into English. As the report recounts, both Abdul Wahhab, and his sponsor, ibn Saud, who founded the Saudi dynasty, were of Jewish origin.
For example, D. Mustafa Turan wrote, in The Donmeh Jews, that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was a descendant of a family of Donmeh Jews from Turkey. The Donmeh were descendants of followers of the infamous false-messiah of Judaism, Shabbetai Zevi, who shocked the Jewish world in 1666 by converting to Islam. Viewing it as a sacred mystery, Zevi's followers imitated his conversion to Islam, though secretly keeping to their Kabbalistic doctrines. In Europe, the Shabbeteans were eventually led a century later by Jacob Frank, claiming to be a reincarnation of Zevi. And, according to Rabbi Antelman in To Eliminate the Opiate, to them belonged the Rothschilds who had a hand in the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati. The Donmeh community of Turkey were concentrated in the city of Salonika, which became a hotbed of Masonic activity, and from which the Young Turk movement evolved, which aided in the collapse of the Muslim empire of the Ottoman Turks. There is evidence that Ataturk himself, the founder of the modern Turkish state, was of Donmeh origin as well.
Turan maintains that Abdul Wahhab's grandfather, Sulayman was actually Shulman, having belonged to the Jewish community of Bursa in Turkey. From there he settled in Damascus, where he feigned Islam, but was apparently expelled for practicing sorcery. He then fled to Egypt and he again faced condemnation, so made his way he to the Hijaz, where he got married and fathered Abdul Wahhab. According to the report, the same is claimed in The Donmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahabis, Rifat Salim Kabar.
The notion of the Saudi family being of Jewish heritage has been published by Mohammad Sakher, who, it is claimed, was ordered killed by the regime for his revelations. The report relates a similar account, but from different sources. According The Wahabi Movement/The Truth and Roots, by Abdul Wahhab Ibrahim Al-Shammari, for example, ibn Saud is actually descended from Mordechai bin Ibrahim bin Mushi, a Jewish merchant from Basra. Apparently, when he was approached by members from the Arabian tribe of Aniza, then claimed to be one of them, and traveled with them to Najd and his name became Markhan bin Ibrahim bin Musa.
Additionally, Abdul Wahhab was descended from Wahib Al-Tamimi, so, as reported by al Said Nasir, in The History of the Saud Family, the Saudi ambassador in Cairo, Abdullah bin Ibrahim al Mufaddal, paid Muhammad Al-Tamimi thirty five thousand Jinee in the year 1943, to forge a family tree of the Saudi family and that of Abdul Wahhab, and merge them into one, claiming their origin from the Prophet Mohammed.
While it would be difficult to independantly authenticate these claims, they are interesting in light of the role that the state of Saudi Arabia has and continues to play with regards to supporting and advancing Western power in the Middle East and elsewhere. Especially astounding is the very dubious and virulent form of Islam, that Wahhabism and Salafism represent, which is currently wrecking havoc on Islamic traditions, and dividing the Muslim community in petty squabbles over trivial details, allowing the War on Islam to proceed effectively unchecked.
By David Livingstone taken from Kayhan International daily.

Earch out of jewish wahabi saudi
Devil licker nasibis!

Saudi promise to GBR not to bother JEWISH in Palestine and be best friend to Jewish,to get permit of ruling in Arabia.

20818_204.jpeg

Last edited:
this is laughable, the most incompetent useless country in the world trying to act tough

You better be quiet. The Afghans and few Arab fighters brought your mighty empire to its knees. They didn't even have %10 of your arsenal.

Then, Arab guys were kind enough to feed the girls you sent to us in Bahrain and Dubai (in the early 90s). Feeding them from up and down I mean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom