What's new

Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone

At the end of every war , there is table talk , which resolve all issues. Burn the sources to satisfy the ego. But ego always lost to those who has patience and sacrifice. Oppression and persecution has very short life.

Last edited:
Better to say:
"Saudi Arabia will go it clown"
Instead of "Alone".

At the end of every war , there is table talk , which resolve all issues. Burn the sources to satisfy the ego. But ego always lost to those who has patience and sacrifice. Oppression and persecution has very short life.

Iran oppressed the Sunnis, and persecuted them on daily basis too :pop:

Does that mean Iran is going to lose this war? O o

Better to say:
"Saudi Arabia will go it clown"
Instead of "Alone".

It doesn't make any sense.

Nice try kiddo.. :lol:

Iran oppressed the Sunnis, and persecuted them on daily basis too :pop:

Does that mean Iran is going to lose this war? O o

Iran just appointed a female Baluchi Sunni as mayor of a town, compare that to Saudi Arabia who shoots, imprisons and tortures local Shia leaders (who happen to be 15% of Saudi population).

Iran just appointed a female Baluchi Sunni as mayor of a town, compare that to Saudi Arabia who shoots, imprisons and tortures local Shia leaders (who happen to be 15% of Saudi population).

Firstly, Saudi Shia population is below %10.

Secondly, There are 15 Saudi Shia officials. Not only 1.

Thirdly, we only prosecute drug-smugglers, troublemakers only. Be it Sunni or Shia or the hell who they are.

Fourthly, the Saudi Shia community is divided on its own, sometimes one side calls for help fearing the other.

Firstly, Saudi Shia population is below %10.

Secondly, There are 15 Saudi Shia officials. Not only 1.

Thirdly, we only prosecute drug-smugglers, troublemakers only. Be it Sunni or Shia or the hell who they are.

Fourthly, the Saudi Shia community is divided on its own, sometimes one side calls for help fearing the other.

According to BBC they are 15%:
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Saudi Arabia's Shia press for rights

Well if this forum is anything to go by the Shias in Saudi Arabia are heavily mistreated as most Saudi members here have made severe anti-Shia remarks.

Also many Shias are arrested or killed for protesting for more rights and representation in Saudi Arabia, not for drug smuggling.

Seems like a cry for attention, instead of talking about "going it alone" why don't they actually do something?

Reminds me of this Shia leader in Saudi Arabia's assessment, the KSA government is all talk:

Why dont Arab nations fight or finish off IRAN?I am just saying!

According to BBC they are 15%:
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Saudi Arabia's Shia press for rights

Well if this forum is anything to go by the Shias in Saudi Arabia are heavily mistreated as most Saudi members here have made severe anti-Shia remarks.

Also many Shias are arrested or killed for protesting for more rights and representation in Saudi Arabia, not for drug smuggling.

Bro, I don't need BBC to teach me about the demography of my country, we take the knowledge for granted :lol:

As for representation, The Saudi Shia members of Shura council are one of the largest by far in KSA.

Why dont Arab nations fight or finish off IRAN?I am just saying!

Nobody is at war with Iran as of right now.

Seriously?We had 90,000 Pakistanis sh!ting in their pants when they surrendered to us in 1971!What does that make it?

It does make sense when an outsider capture a solider who happens to be in his own soil, armed to the teeth.

@Aeronaut

:angel:

Bro, I don't need BBC to teach me about the demography of my country, we take the knowledge for granted :lol:

As for representation, The Saudi Shia members of Shura council are one of the largest by far in KSA.

Sorry brother, but I will trust BBC over your claims. :D

According to a few articles I have found, the few Shias in places of relative importance are just figureheads, paid to keep their mouths shut and control their community.

There are no Shia cabinet ministers, deputy ministers, head of school/university and so on. Also there is no Shia elite and most of them live in poor conditions, despite coming from oil rich areas.

Saudi Arabia's forgotten Shi'ite Spring - Foreign and Defense Policy - AEI

Anyway bro sorry for bashing your country, didn't mean to do it this much when I started. :)

Nobody is at war with Iran as of right now.

It does make sense when an outsider capture a solider who happens to be in his own soil, armed to the teeth.

@Aeronaut

:angel:
How is it a Outsider? when their General signed a Unconditional Surrender? How do you still debate it?by quoting some Mod?

I say here, iam from hyderabad, we have many IRANI CHAI! and Cafes,Moharram is not a thing we people fear about, but rather celebrate as one of our own,we Even gave a public holiday for it!I wonder why pakistanis people fight over this thing?

Last edited:
Read and heard many places, King wants to give relaxation to Shia in Kingdon, but he is scared of religious hardliners. But in next 10 years KSA will be completely changed or atleast a huge change will appear. King is doing right thing to send young lot to abroad for studies, where they learn to deal the issues independently . Even they don t study, but they learn something positive.

You're entitled to believe in whatever it may suit you.

To unsettle the dispute, I will bring a pro-Shia testimony from Human Right Watch, by a Saudi-Shia dissident:

Here is what he says - a narration you certainly like -

Shia Muslims, who constitute about eight percent of the Saudi population, faced discrimination in employment as well as limitations on religious practices. Shia jurisprudence books were banned, the traditional annual Shia mourning procession of Ashura was discouraged, and operating independent Islamic religious establishments remained illegal. At least seven Shi'a religious leaders-Abd al-Latif Muhammad Ali, Habib al-Hamid, Abd al-Latif al-Samin, Abdallah Ramadan, Sa'id al-Bahaar, Muhammad Abd al-Khidair, and Habib Hamdah Sayid Hashim al-Sadah-reportedly remained in prison for violating these restrictions

There are no Shia cabinet ministers, deputy ministers, head of school/university and so on. Also there is no Shia elite and most of them live in poor conditions, despite coming from oil rich areas.
No, here is what BBC said earlier this year:

The council will also have four Shia members, one of whom is a woman

BBC News - Saudi Arabia's king appoints women to Shura Council

Anyway bro sorry for bashing your country, didn't mean to do it this much when I started. :)

No hard feelings, the air is cleared.

According to a few articles I have found, the few Shias in places of relative importance are just figureheads, paid to keep their mouths shut and control their community.

Saudi Arabia's forgotten Shi'ite Spring - Foreign and Defense Policy - AEI

How is it a Outsider? when their General signed a Unconditional Surrender? How do you still debate it?by quoting some Mod?

I say here, iam from hyderabad, we have many IRANI CHAI! and Cafes,Moharram is not a thing we people fear about, but rather celebrate as one of our own,we Even gave a public holiday for it!I wonder why pakistanis people fight over this thing?

I wasn't referring to India. I was referring to the guy who captured the Russian solider on his own soil. And I didn't ask Aero to come for you, but to clean up the thread from some trolls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom