What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

Hmm, are you doing Taqiyyah right now?

Hahaha
can you tell me what word I said that indicated I was Anti Iran, etc?
I just saying the truth.

BTW What make anti Iran as terrorist?
Hmm,3 questions here
1.No I'm not doing Taqiyyah.:lol:
2.With these posts,you really want me to believe you are not anti Iran?O come on.You are anti Iran at its best.
3.I didn't say you are terrorist.

I don't wanna go on with this.Let's just stop it.

Hmm,3 questions here
1.No I'm not doing Taqiyyah.
2.With these posts,you really want me to believe you are not anti Iran?O come on.You are anti Iran at its best.
3.I didn't say you are terrorist.

I don't wanna go on with this.Let's just stop it.

1. & 2, I ask you to Prove it!
3. If you did't say I'm terrorist, so what about this?

Indonesian terrorist sympathizer strikes again.

1. & 2, I ask you to Prove it!
3. If you did't say I'm terrorist, so what about this?
Terrorist sympathizer is different than terrorist itself.I said that because you posted an article sympathizing with those terrorists in Iran.

About number 1 ,I don't need to prove anything to you,you were the one who accused me.
About number 2,well again it doesn't need a proof,You hate Iran and Shias at best.You can ask other members here if they agree with me or not.

I will let Ayatollah Nimr al Nimr speak.

im not sure he will specks anymore :lol:

40416.jpg

Ah, yes. The brave Saudis have valiantly shot and arrested a 55 year old unarmed man! And we see Saudi members (the only saudi mod, which means he's the best they've got) thinking they've done something great!

And when Saddam attacked Kuwait, this same great power who buys billions of dollars of American Arms went crying to daddy USA to come and help them!

This is the true face of Wahhabism.

Beside Sunni vs Shia debate none-sense.

Iranians are building and standing on their own feet by utilizing their own capacity. This is a solid foundation. They proved their capacity against dunkard Saddam. No need to elaborate.

Saudi Arabia and other gulf states standing on artificial feet from out side source. It's raggedy, shaky and may fall. I am sorry to say it but it's not false.

I sincerly belive, Arabs are some how jelous of Iranain achivements against all odd. I will be more than happy if some one prove me wrong.

Nonetheless, Eid Mubarak to all.

last thing we want is a flat nosed terrorist coming annoying us
For the mullahs' "republic" terrorists are the least of its enemies. Who will strike first? Israelis? Saudis? Emiratis? Your fellow citizens - maybe sons and cousins - who are fed up with your tyranny and prefer revolution to devastating war?

Ah, yes. The brave Saudis have valiantly shot and arrested a 55 year old unarmed man! And we see Saudi members (the only saudi mod, which means he's the best they've got) thinking they've done something great!

Yes he was unarmed that is very apparent from the bullets his driver fired at the police:
4ff9c1690f222.jpg

For the mullahs' "republic" terrorists are the least of its enemies. Who will strike first? Israelis? Saudis? Emiratis? Your fellow citizens - maybe sons and cousins - who are fed up with your tyranny and prefer revolution to devastating war?

Well if you have been living under a rock until now , Iranians already underwent a Islamic revolution in 1979 forcing a American puppet to quit his office and flee the country :azn: ... They need no more revolution , unless of course you watch the FOX news :lol: ...

P.S Are you again confirming that your country goes to war with anyone that doesn't agree with it ? If not , kindly explain the " devastating war " part because from what I am given to understand , Iran isn't threatening anyone , it is the other war around , it isn't just agreeing with h what the West tries to dictate it with , a problem that can be solved by an artificial revolution according to you ... Why do not you ask Tel Aviv to stop its nuclear program and " Samson option " ? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom