What's new

Saudi Arabia sentences Shia Cleric to Death

why are you talking ? do you talk back to your scullers or you stay quiet and go slap your face in public when they ask you to ?
regarding the crucifiction well you never read the quraan thats why you dont know the types of punishments and executions in islam. il be happy to show you how its done. il buy you a first class ticket to saudi. please dont be shy
You are funny mate, I was amused.

Shia in KSA actually have it pretty good. Thing with KSA is that its protest/uprising averse regardless of Shia/Sunni. Look at the Grand Mosque Seizure. It ended with the public beheading of the 63 Sunnis rebels. If the good Sheikh thought he would be treated differently, he was clearly mistaken.

Correct. But they don't understand that. I don't see those Shias crying for innocent Sunni clerics that are executed in Iran or Sunni terrorists executed in KSA.

Anyway this terrorist is going to die by the sword as he lived by the sword. He could have behaved like all other Shia clerics in KSA but he did not. Good that this traitor will be gone.

We just executed 3 "Sunni" terrorists but I did not see them crying here. Anyway let them bark. I am hungry and have to order a pizza.:lol:

6f667f98c2024110af9e127afeddf375.gif

Keep arguing.

Last edited:
Beheading followed by crucifixion which means that his body and head will be put up for display for a short time and serve as a warning for other
Oh, how familiar that kinda mentality seems, let me guess, ISIS.

Oh, how familiar that kinda mentality seems, let me guess, ISIS.

:smitten:You are such a cute troll. Trying real hard. This just means that his body will be displayed for a few hours to serve as a warning. It's an Islamic punishment. You can join him.

His actual execution will only last 1 second though. Beheadings in KSA are quick, swift and painless. It's not like in Iran were you hang people in public by cranes and they sometimes first die after several minutes of hanging.

We should adopt the "Iran method" with him. To honor this traitor.:lol:

Sop he is a terrorists just because he asks for4 justice. your wealth come from his territory you been fed by the oil that you sell and use comes from his territory yet he is terrorists while your clerics that spread the hate and killing all over the world are not.

Stoking public sentiments to create instability won't be accepted anywhere in the world. What did Brazil do to the protestors during World Cup? What happened to the Wall Street "Occupy" protestors in US? Heck, what happened to the Iranian Green Movement during 2009-2011 elections?

All of these movement were put down one way or another. Its not about religion, its about stability.

Stoking public sentiments to create instability won't be accepted anywhere in the world. What did Brazil do the protestors during World Cup? What happened to the Wall Street "Occupy" protestors in US? Heck, what happened to the Iranian Green Movement during 2009-2011 elections?

There is no point arguing. This traitor and terrorist will die. Simple as that.;)

@WebMaster stop giving me negative warnings. What's wrong with dogs now?:lol::D

i dont think anyone ever suggested KSA is a democracy. It's a monarchy where dissent is clearly not tolerated, as can be seen. But then again the Arab world has a problem with that - where dissenters are met by iron fist.
Sometimes I wish in Pakistan we had a more iron-fisted approach towards dissenters. But religious clerics should be left alone. Saudi has 2 million Shiite Muslims; just killing this guy will create divisions and wont solve anything, just create more problems. It could also create unrest next door in Bahrain, which is majority Shiite led by Sunnis.
and quite frankly - Muslim world will be thriving, and MUCH better off when these manmade BULLSHIT/GARBAGE designer labels of "Sunni" or "Shiia" or "Ahmedi" nonsense are done away with. We all read the same holy book. What follows after that is only up for God to decide.
That's a respected mentality dude, I wished those kinda beliefs were more common in ME, but unfortunately M eastern's are too much drowned in the ocean of stupidity and ignorance.

Hinduism in Arab states - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are 400.000 Hindus in KSA alone. I think I know better with all due respect.

Point 1: There is no religious census in Saudi Arabia. These numbers are survey estimate and vary from 165,000 to 390,000. The figure you are quoting is high end figure.

Point 2: Out of these, 80,000 Hindus are Nepali Hindus.

Point 3: There are 2.45 million Indians in Saudi Arabia.

If you calculate % of Hindus out of total Indian population considering upper figure of 390,000 to be true, it comes out as 12%. Thus my point that most of Indians in Saudi are muslim is true, and If you meet an Indian in Saudi, there is more than 88% chance that he would be a muslim.

Point 1: There is no religious census in Saudi Arabia. These numbers are survey estimate and vary from 165,000 to 390,000. The figure you are quoting is high end figure.

Point 2: Out of these, 80,000 Hindus are Nepali Hindus.

Point 3: There are 2.45 million Indians in Saudi Arabia.

If you calculate % of Hindus out of total Indian population considering upper figure of 390,000 to be true, it comes out as 12%. Thus my point that most of Indians in Saudi are muslim is true, and If you meet an Indian in Saudi, there is more than 88% chance that he would be a muslim.

The sources say that there are about 400.000 Hindus in KSA. The point is that there are many of them. The biggest Hindu diaspora in the world is found in the Arab world.

But I would be happy if there were 0 though. So let's hope that you are right.

Personally i think executions are not the way forward bu it is laughable those who are criticizing Irans execution systems do exactly the same thing........ executing !

Personally i think executions are not the way forward bu it is laughable those who are criticizing Irans execution systems do exactly the same thing........ executing !

I am not criticizing countries for applying death penalties. I support executions. Whether they are done in the US, Japan or KSA. I think that KSA has the most humane method of execution. Our beheadings take 1 second and then you are dead. It's painless, swift, effective, cheap and an Islamic punishment.

I am just replying to your troll compatriots who are crying about the laws of KSA when you guys execute people by cranes and those executions can last minutes before the condemned is dead. I have seen such executions on the internet myself and everyone can google them and those in KSA and compare.

So that's about it.

I am a conservative-liberal. All those liberals/human rights activists that are crying I can't take seriously. A harsh justice system prevents crime in KSA. We have some of the lowest crime rates in the world. I fell safe everywhere. In short I am a happy man.

The sources say that there are about 400.000 Hindus in KSA.

That is highest figure ever quoted.

Surveys throw up number between 165000 and 310000 ( link attached in previous post), with a single survey going upto 390000 ( the one you have quoted ). Even at maximum numbers, Hindus would be only 12% of total Indian population in Saudi with minimum being 3.7%.

There is a 88% - 96.3% probability that Indian you meet would be an Indian muslim.

But I would be happy if there were 0 though. So let's hope that you are right.

You wish has been granted, for all practical purposes.

In India 81% population is Hindu, while they make only 3-12% of Indian diaspora in Saudi. This is as low as it gets as some Hindus would always be on deputation in Saudi. You can make it 0 by making "no Hindus allowed" rule.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom