What's new

Saudi Arabia Reportedly Deports 3 Men for Being ‘Too Handsome’

It’s a good problem to have, but it’s still a problem for three men who have reportedly been deported from Saudi Arabia for being “too handsome.”

The men were visiting Saudi Arabia from the United Arab Emirates to attend the annual Jenadrivah Heritage & Cultural Festival in Riyadh. They were apparently minding their own business when members of Saudi Arabia’s religion police entered the pavilion and forcibly removed them from the festival. Their offense? They were considered “too handsome” to stay for fear that women would find them irresistible, according to the Arabic-language newspaper Elaph.

“A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared female visitors could fall for them,” Elaph reported this week, as quoted on the website Arabian Business. The Emirati men were subsequently deported to Abu Dhabi. In Saudi Arabia women are largely prohibited from interacting with unrelated males.

Saudi Arabia Reportedly Deports Men for Being ‘Too Handsome’ | TIME.com

Funniest post of PDF....:woot:what a news.....I don't know what to say!?

He missed the point. And he avoided the rape statistics completely.

These people are either totally ignoring to what's being said or really stupid. I feel sorry for the Indians and other countries that have to deal with these fanatics.

Sorry I can't post my version of "catch it" pic from your part of the world, it would be a violation of forum rules......get it?

By the way those poor women covering their selves with shaggy rags are much better than the one in million dollar astronaut suit which on the week-end strolls the beaches nude like a slut.

url

url

url

your name in itself is an irony.
Ps; so some prev mullahs found a bunch of guys too attractive to resist ;)

there is no maximum freedom in the west. nowhere in the world btw. i can't walk naked on the streets of europe, because that is forbidden by law. and hijab must also be forbidden. it goes against important european western values, and this backward phenomenon has no place here. problem with that? fine, go to ksa or pakistan.

I think you mean Niqab. Isn't it Niqab that has been banned in France and other European countries?

I think you mean Niqab. Isn't it Niqab that has been banned in France and other European countries?

The poster seems to forget that relative to other places, some countries despite not being perfect (an impossibility) do offer more liberties. It's all relative.

Its their country, they are free to expel whoever they want.

Just saw this on facebook.

Two knocked out --- I am the only one left out of three :yay:

417903_516235738439609_1491242326_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom