What's new

Saudi Arabia Reportedly Deports 3 Men for Being ‘Too Handsome’

It's a shame one of the most backward countries in the world has some of the most wealth in the world.

Women can't even drive there, let alone walk freely and live life as a human being on our very own planet.

and you call selling women in adverts as sex symbol freedom ??? well you have no right to call them as backward or narrow minded.. because we also dont agree with your culture and consider you people liberal fascists ...

cant believe it ... there got to be some reason... few media people make stories out of nothing.. or mould them as they want

And who is the New Hegemon? China and East Asia? Are they muslim? NO, Are they "Brown"? NO. LOL you are boasting about someone elses success, their culture has nothing in common with yours. East Asian women dress closer to western norms than muslim norms. I see no conflict of culture, and from what I know they prefer to visit Western and East Asian nations for tourism purposes rather than muslim ones.

man, learn to quote correctly.

No I am not, if you were smart enough to comprehend what I said you would not say such silly things.
Since you are remedial, I will explain it to you.... slowly ;)
Gambit was complaining about woman in Saudi and Afghanistan, I pointed out that if he truly cared about women he would also speak out against Turkey and France and all the other countries that restrict women (to which he had no answer).
I have not once said that France does not have the right to make those laws, I didn't once say that they shouldn't make those laws, I merely pointed out the facts. Now if you are getting butt hurt because I pointed at something bad about your white brothers then that is your problem.

And check out some videos of Americans treating Mexicans "nicely"

NO, I don't' assume anything, unlike you I am not a bigot, i don't judge people just on what they wear. If a culture wears a certain clothing, that is their right and I celebrate their diversity. Unlike you people, I am not so insecure that I need to stamp out any culture that is different than the "white civilized" culture.

So you admit that White supremacy is over, that's a start.
Why does there have to be a new hegemon? Why are you people so threatened by us brown subhuamans simply expressing our culture and rights?
You are so insecure that you took what I said, did some mental gymnastics and turned it into "look at those evil brown people who want to be the new world order"

Give it a rest man, just like the KKK had to come to terms with them not ruling the South, you have to come to terms that white people can no longer dictate to us what our culture, religion, language should be.

So when are you heading back to fix your country and pay taxes to your own nation, rather then a foreign one?

All the best on your trip back.

lol, you would like to send me back wouldn't you.
Cleanse Canada and make it "pure" again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I get it, you hate Arabs due to your victim complex

Is that what you suffer from, for which reason you're spewing so much nonsense against White Westerners, who's nation BTW you reside in?

I can't recall that Canada's or America's founding fathers were brown skinned Pakistanis, Arabs, or Mexicans.

God forbid if they were, otherwise we would be seeing the same sh!t here in America and Canada that the world is witnessing in Arab countries, Pakistan, and Mexico.

We can already see what Muslim immigrants are doing in European countries, raping and molesting girls, setting up no go zones, setting cars and trucks on fire, wreaking havoc in entire neighborhoods and rioting like a bunch of vandals on the loose.

As they say, you can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the savage.

Despite peace, health care, higher education, the GDP growth rate of Canada is 1-2%, which is pretty bad, lower than our current corrupt, terrorist regime. The day Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Arabs, etc. are kicked, Canada's economy will shatter into pieces and become another Greece. Damn seriously i'm just starting to think what would happen if people like Al Waleed decide to opt their money out of Western Banks, Real Estate and other Businesses.

Why does there have to be a new hegemon? Why are you people so threatened by us brown subhuamans simply expressing our culture and rights?

Yep, beheading people, stoning, using rape as a tool of punishment, sectarianism, and denying people their basic and fundamental rights is a "expression of culture". Aye?

So, why did you bother coming to the country of the "evil" White man?

Or did you inferiority complex lead you here. Is the Paradise known as Pakistan not good enough?

And who is the New Hegemon? China and East Asia? Are they muslim? NO, Are they "Brown"? NO. LOL you are boasting about someone elses success, their culture has nothing in common with yours. East Asian women dress closer to western norms than muslim norms. I see no conflict of culture, and from what I know they prefer to visit Western and East Asian nations for tourism purposes rather than muslim ones.

Morocco is a Muslim country and there i found women wearing hijabs and some in mini skirts. I don't know why you guys stereotype and generalize . Morocco is a hot destination for tourists and consider the fact that it is heart of Islamic culture. My point is, not all Islamic countries are like Saudi Arabia.

Despite peace, health care, higher education, the GDP growth rate of Canada is 1-2%, which is pretty bad, lower than our current corrupt, terrorist regime. The day Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Arabs, etc. are kicked, Canada's economy will shatter into pieces and become another Greece. Damn seriously i'm just starting to think what would happen if people like Al Waleed decide to opt their money out of Western Banks, Real Estate and other Businesses.

Same goes for any saturated economy. Japans growth is about the same.

The dumbest logic I ever heard, a small percentage of the population leaves and the country collapses? You do realize Canada is a resource rich country situated right next to the worlds superpower right?

And stop dragging Chinese, Indians into this. We are talking about muslims here.

@Rusty No one cares or even mentioned "brown people" and not all muslims are "brown" to begin with (Turks, Syrians, Iranians, etc).

You clearly have an inferiority complex and in the past you have said the same about Japanese people treating you badly.
The mere fact you assume all Asian are brown is dumb on your part.

I was hoping moving back to your own nation you would not notice skin color so much and would not have to see or deal with people you hate.

Is that what you suffer from, for which reason you're spewing so much nonsense against White Westerners, who's nation BTW you reside in?

I can't recall that Canada's or America's founding fathers were brown skinned Pakistanis, Arabs, or Mexicans.

God forbid if they were, otherwise we would be seeing the same sh!t here in America and Canada that the world is witnessing in Arab countries, Pakistan, and Mexico.

We can already see what Muslim immigrants are doing in European countries, raping and molesting girls, setting up no go zones, setting cars and trucks on fire, wreaking havoc in entire neighborhoods and rioting like a bunch of vandals on the loose.

As they say, you can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the savage.

Have you seen that movie "Django Unchained" ?
You remind me of Samuel L Jackson's character ;)

Oh and let's not forget uncle Ruckus.

:usflag:

The dumbest logic I ever heard, a small percentage of the population leaves and the country collapses? You do realize Canada is a resource rich country situated right next to the worlds superpower right?

And stop dragging Chinese, Indians into this. We are talking about muslims here.

@Rusty No one cares or even mentioned "brown people" and not all muslims are "brown" to begin with (Turks, Syrians, Iranians, etc).

You clearly have an inferiority complex and in the past you have said the same about Japanese people treating you badly.
The mere fact you assume all Asian are brown is dumb on your part.

I was hoping moving back to your own nation you would not notice skin color so much and would not have to see or deal with people you hate.

Right and the white supremacists don't mention race as well, they are too cleaver for that. Instead they use code words like "White Nationalists" and "anti affirmative action"
"brown people" by race was not mentioned but it sure was meant.
I'm sorry if forcing you to face your history and your bigotry is so uncomfortable for you that you just chalk it up to me having some kind of complex.
Remember, I wasn't the one bashing other peoples culture and way of life, you were ;)

No, you were hoping I would move back so YOU would not have to see my skin color anymore.
And again, you are the one passing judgement on people and acting like a bigot but I am the one who hates people?
That's white supremacists logic right there. "NO NO, we don't HATE black people, they hate us for our freedoms" :rolleyes:

Right and the white supremacists don't mention race as well, they are too cleaver for that. Instead they use code words like "White Nationalists" and "anti affirmative action"
"brown people" by race was not mentioned but it sure was meant.
I'm sorry if forcing you to face your history and your bigotry is so uncomfortable for you that you just chalk it up to me having some kind of complex.
Remember, I wasn't the one bashing other peoples culture and way of life, you were ;)

No, you were hoping I would move back so YOU would not have to see my skin color anymore.
And again, you are the one passing judgement on people and acting like a bigot but I am the one who hates people?
That's white supremacists logic right there. "NO NO, we don't HATE black people, they hate us for our freedoms" :rolleyes:

Whatever dude. Just go back and put your money with your mouth is. All talk and no action.

Talks about solving problems in home country and resides somewhere else. No different from your politicians.

Good day.

Lets take a look at this angle. How many Canadians and Americans are going after higher education ? The fact of the mater is, the day kids graduate from High School, many choose the path of odd jobs i.e. working for Walmart, McDonalds, etc... Canada's future lies with its youth. Unfortunately i don't see anything bright. Despite low population, the unemployment is above 7%. I know people here who are literally without a job and are sitting in their homes for months.

Superpower ? How much longer are they going to survive ? South Korea, China, and India are rising. It was pretty funny yet embarrasing when Stephen Harper was literally begging those countries for investment and trade.

Have you seen that movie "Django Unchained" ?
You remind me of Samuel L Jackson's character ;)

Oh and let's not forget uncle Ruckus.

:usflag:

I'll reiterate again; why did you bother coming to the country of the "evil" white man?

Was your brown paradise not enough?

Hypocrite!

Whatever dude. Just go back and put your money with your mouth is. All talk and no action.

Talks about solving problems in home country and resides somewhere else. No different from your politicians.

Good day.

Man, if every white man was as stupid as you, you people would never have been able to leave the cave.

I am not the one talking sh!t about other people's culture. I am not the one saying stupid stuff like "because women in X country wear Y clothing they must be slaves"
I don't do bigotry.
You are the one who is making sweeping bigoted statements.
Where did I say I can solve anyone's problem?
Freaking hell, I didn't even state a problem outside your bigotry!
So if you want me to solve the problem I mentioned that I have to educate YOU on how to be a good human being and not judge others just because their clothes and skin color is different.

Lets take a look at this angle. How many Canadians and Americans are going after higher education ? The fact of the mater is, the day kids graduate from High School, many choose the path of odd jobs i.e. working for Walmart, McDonalds, etc... Canada's future lies with its youth. Unfortunately i don't see anything bright. Despite low population, the unemployment is above 7%. I know people here who are literally without a job and are sitting in their homes for months.

Superpower ? How much longer are they going to survive ? South Korea, China, and India are rising. It was pretty funny yet embarrasing when Stephen Harper was literally begging those countries for investment and trade.

I agree there are problems, but the country wont just collapse as you mentioned. Sure its bloated GDP might take a hit, but it is a resource rich nation we wont turn into Somalia.

Man, if every white man was as stupid as you, you people would never have been able to leave the cave.

I am not the one talking sh!t about other people's culture. I am not the one saying stupid stuff like "because women in X country wear Y clothing they must be slaves"
I don't do bigotry.
You are the one who is making sweeping bigoted statements.
Where did I say I can solve anyone's problem?
Freaking hell, I didn't even state a problem outside your bigotry!
So if you want me to solve the problem I mentioned that I have to educate YOU on how to be a good human being and not judge others just because their clothes and skin color is different.

Lets see. How many white people go to Pakistan and expect the Pakistanis to change the laws to accomodate their beliefs, the while using hateful terms against them?

How many Pakistanis like yourself do that in the West?
Yet we are the ones who somehow talk bad about other culture??

At least we have the decency not to go to countries which we dont like.

I'll reiterate again; why did you bother coming to the country of the "evil" white man?

Was your brown paradise not enough?

Hypocrite!

Do you make up stories in your head and then think they are happening in real life and try to act like the people around you are part of your fantasy in your head?
Seems like it.

Why are you getting butt hurt because I am criticizing people who are judging others without ever having met them?
Do you think this is an okay thing to do? Do you think that we should go back to days of "separate but equal" ?

Tell me one place where I criticized Canada/US, hell even France I didn't criticize it. So I don't know where you getting these fantasy notions that I am attacking western countries. Must be sensitive because it's quite hard to defend people who bomb innocent people on a daily basis ;)

I can tell that you are full of hate for your own kind and others who don't fit in with your white Masters.
But please, don't take it out on me. I may be brown but that doesn't give you the right to use me as a whipping boy, no matter how much you think I am inferior to a white. :rolleyes:

I agree there are problems, but the country wont just collapse as you mentioned. Sure its bloated GDP might take a hit, but it is a resource rich nation we wont turn into Somalia.

Lets see. How many white people go to Pakistan and expect the Pakistanis to change the laws to accomodate their beliefs, the while using hateful terms against them?

How many Pakistanis like yourself do that in the West?
Yet we are the ones who somehow talk bad about other culture??

At least we have the decency not to go to countries which we dont like.

It's like I am talking to a wall :hitwall:
WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CHANGING THE LAW!!!
I made no demands!

I don't want to change laws, change society, change your underwear.
The only thing I want is for you to stop being a bigot, that's it!

Back
Top Bottom