What's new

Saudi Arabia Reportedly Deports 3 Men for Being ‘Too Handsome’

A-fracking-mazing...!!!

Public nudity laws are APPLICABLE TO EVERYBODY.

The burka, or whatever version, law is applicable to only women.

Do you see any law in the West that says women have to wear only dresses and that the police is to enforce that law?

The rest of your post -- white master and male slavery -- is not worth responding.

'To each their own' my old Vietnamese Clint Eastwood comrade.
the Saudis can stick with whatever custom they want, that's their business and tradition. Or maybe the Americans should go and liberate the women of Saudi Arabia and start another $hit storm in someone elses backyard - the traditional American way?

the Saudis can stick with whatever custom they want, that's their business and tradition. Or maybe the Americans should go and liberate the women of Saudi Arabia and start another $hit storm in someone elses backyard - the traditional American way?
Did anyone say otherwise? But whatever custom they want to have, it does not mean it is beyond criticism. If you insist that customs are beyond criticisms, then you should take your own advice and stay out of US business. Too hard to understand?

hope the brave men guarding their harem of women get well soon $

Last edited by a moderator:
A-fracking-mazing...!!!

Public nudity laws are APPLICABLE TO EVERYBODY.

The burka, or whatever version, law is applicable to only women.

Do you see any law in the West that says women have to wear only dresses and that the police is to enforce that law?

The rest of your post -- white master and male slavery -- is not worth responding.

Gambit Gambit Gambit.
When was the last time you saw a shirtless guy get arrested?
You are just moving your own goal post and pretending your white masters are somehow superior to us sub human browns.
You want to play this game I can do the same.

If you want to get to the letter of the law then show me where it says that Woman must wear Burqua!
There is no law in any country that says that X people must wear Y clothes.
There are decency laws, just like there are decency laws in the west, but no one forces anyone to wear something if they don't want to.

In fact, Your blind hatred has blinded you from the fact that in Burqa/hijab is banned in more "Muslim" Countries. In Turkey a woman cannot get an education if she wears a head scarf.
How is that for "women's right" ?
Yet, here are you b!tching about a country that has been through 50 years of war and is extremely abnormal when it comes to social norms, when Women are denied education due to the choice of head scarf. And you don't even have to look far, in France a woman cannot get an education as well is she wears a head scarf. Where is your fake outrage at that? Where is you "bleeding heart" bull$hit now?

The reality is that you could not give 2 $hits about women in the Muslim world, you just use it as a tool for your hatred.

And the reason you are not responding to the white master/slavery is because it's true and you cannot make an argument against it.

Did anyone say otherwise? But whatever custom they want to have, it does not mean it is beyond criticism. If you insist that customs are beyond criticisms, then you should take your own advice and stay out of US business. Too hard to understand?

Translation: I should have the right to air my ignorance and hatred and you should not tell me to stop it.

At the very least base your hatred on facts not just stereotypes and prejudices.

Gambit Gambit Gambit.
When was the last time you saw a shirtless guy get arrested?
You are just moving your own goal post and pretending your white masters are somehow superior to us sub human browns.
You want to play this game I can do the same.

Funny thing is, the GCC countries treat you like real slaves. Moreso than any other people can ever hope doing. And the best part is you cant complain there and have to accept your place.

Why are you not ranting about women in China, Japan, Latin america? None wear the Hijab there and can drive freely along with having their own careers? Why only single out the west?

Funny thing is, the GCC countries treat you like real slaves. Moreso than any other people can ever hope doing. And the best part is you cant complain there and have to accept your place.

Why are you not ranting about women in China, Japan, Latin america? None wear the Hijab there and can drive freely along with having their own careers? Why only single out the west?

Last time I checked the GCC did not launch wars willy nilly on other nations. They dont' tend to drop nukes on the non-white sub humans, they don't tend to send 80% of black people to jail.

I will agree that the GCC does treat labor workers badly, but I blame that more on the countires of origin of those labor workers. They are not fighting for the rights of their nationals. They are not improving their economic conditions at home so these people would not need to go to the GCC countries.

And let's not forget how Americans treat Mexicans, not too much difference at times.

Why am I not ranting about women? Well, where did I rant about them in the first place? please point that out to me.
Also, why would I make a fool of myself by saying stupid $hit about cultures and people that I know little about?
You are so stupid that you think airing your hatred and xenophobia in public is a good thing.
I don't know what the average life of a Latina woman is like, If I were like you I would just let my prejudices and hatred dictate what I think their life is like.

But I don't because I am smarter than that and I don't harbor hatred of the brown man like you seem to.
Give it up man, the time of white hegemony is over. Time for people like you to enter the millennium and accept other people and cultures without thinking that your's is the only "right" one.
Time to let "White is right" go and move on.

Last time I checked the GCC did not launch wars willy nilly on other nations. They dont' tend to drop nukes on the non-white sub humans, they don't tend to send 80% of black people to jail.

I will agree that the GCC does treat labor workers badly, but I blame that more on the countires of origin of those labor workers. They are not fighting for the rights of their nationals. They are not improving their economic conditions at home so these people would not need to go to the GCC countries.

And let's not forget how Americans treat Mexicans, not too much difference at times.

Why am I not ranting about women? Well, where did I rant about them in the first place? please point that out to me.
Also, why would I make a fool of myself by saying stupid $hit about cultures and people that I know little about?
You are so stupid that you think airing your hatred and xenophobia in public is a good thing.
I don't know what the average life of a Latina woman is like, If I were like you I would just let my prejudices and hatred dictate what I think their life is like.

But I don't because I am smarter than that and I don't harbor hatred of the brown man like you seem to.
Give it up man, the time of white hegemony is over. Time for people like you to enter the millennium and accept other people and cultures without thinking that your's is the only "right" one.

So when is Saudi Arabia going to have a Black King?

A Pakistani King?

Or a Bangali King?

BTW, i can't remember the last time my mother or father told me a white man confiscated their passports on arrival to the USA.

BTW, how GCC treats non-Arabs:

UAE defies ban on child camel jockeys - Middle East - World - The Independent

Indonesian maid tortured in Saudi Arabia, another beaten to death

BBC-Indonesian president condemns Saudi torture of maid

Indonesians outraged by maids’ torture in Saudi Arabia

Indonesian Maid Was Horribly Tortured, Yudhoyono

Saudis consider maids as part of their furniture, a labor official once told me

Filipino maid in Saudi Arabia attacked with acid and stabbed to death

Saudi couple hammer 24 hot nails into their maid after she complained of heavy workload

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery in Saudi Arabia

]Saudis Import Slaves to America

Saudi Pinces' global prostitution rings and international child sex slave trade

Lets see, who started the African slave trade? Arabs and Jews, both of these people are semites and both started the African slave trade, NOT the Europeans.

The Origins of the African Slave Trade

http://wysinger.homestead.com/mapofafricadiaspora3.html

78400-004-78D2FE13.jpg

1605080.jpg

arab-slave-trade.jpg

io-sla68s.jpg

This photo in particular is of interest in that the Arab ship carrying the African slaves was intercepted by the British Navy, these salves were soon set free by the British.

European African slave trade (Trans-Atlantic slave trade) only began around the late 1600's, continued through 1700's, and finally ended in 1800's. While Arabs (and Jews) were involved in the purchase, enslavement, and selling of black Africans for more than a Millennium.

"Racist" Europeans ended slavery in the 1800's, while "not" so racist Arabs and Jews continued slavery and still do so even as we speak, in the form of human trafficking, an example of which is kidnapping or purchasing Pakistani and Bangladeshi boys from poor families, as young as 4 to 5 years old, deliberately starving them and using them as camel jockeys.

@Desert Fox

Show me where I defended Arabs and their treatment of other people?
You are just salivating at the mouth for no reason.

Arabs can treat people how they want in their country, if they treat them badly that will make them look bad.
But instead of crying about it why don't we fix our own country so that our people don't become victims?

I get it, you hate Arabs due to your victim complex, but that won't help anyone. Help solve Pakistan and you wont have any more problems.

Alas If I go, I think I will get stuck up there (I just looked into Mirror again):hitwall:So which PDF members according to themselves feel that they will be deported if they go to SA?:enjoy:

some for too handsome, some for too ugly

After reading this i am sure that i wont get a visa to KSA .....:omghaha:

this is the 3rd Indian saying this, interesting!

If you want to get to the letter of the law then show me where it says that Woman must wear Burqua!
Then why are there 'morality police'?

There is no law in any country that says that X people must wear Y clothes.
There are decency laws, just like there are decency laws in the west, but no one forces anyone to wear something if they don't want to.
Right...So it is 'indecent' for women to dress contrary to what MEN say. But not 'indecent' for men to dress contrary to what women say.

Got it...

Then why are there 'morality police'?

Right...So it is 'indecent' for women to dress contrary to what MEN say. But not 'indecent' for men to dress contrary to what women say.

Got it...

because the monarchy of Saudi Arabia is extremely insecure about it's position as it's biggest claim to power is being a puppet of the us. They are trying to legitimize their rule by pseudo Islamic institutions. There is "morality police" in Islam, just like there is no Monarchy.

And if you have not noticed, the morality police is more concerned with keeping men out of "women's are" then about forcing women to do anything.
You have this sick misandrist idea in your head about Muslim countries even though you have never been there. You have no idea that Men have more restrictions then women. For example, I can't go to a mall by myself because I am a single male while a single female has no such restrictions.

As for your 2nd part, why are you obsessed with with men? You do you have some kind of male genocidal fantasy or something?
Men don't tell women sh!t, they wear what they want according to societal norms. There is just as much stigma against men who go naked as women.
Of course if you had been to any of these countries you would know that, rather then spewing your stupidity online for everyone to see.

I have never been to Vietnam, but if I passionately argues that all Vietnamese women are ****** because of the movies I saw where the chicks were all prostitutes and saying stuff like "I love you long time" do you think you would accept that?

If you think men run women's lives in Saudi then that must means that all Vietnamese women are ******. ;)

So you are applying a different standard to them, they can do what they want in their nations, yet nations like France are wrong for doing the same.

How do they treat them? There are Mexicans as Governers, there is a black as th president. You really need to get over the race card, that time period ended long ago.

You should be more concerned at how Mexicans treat Salvadorian immigrants.

You and others assume ladies that dont dress like muslims are sluts. It was not really directed to you but the idea in general.

And who is the New Hegemon? China and East Asia? Are they muslim? NO, Are they "Brown"? NO. LOL you are boasting about someone elses success, their culture has nothing in common with yours. East Asian women dress closer to western norms than muslim norms. I see no conflict of culture, and from what I know they prefer to visit Western and East Asian nations for tourism purposes rather than muslim ones.

@Desert Fox

Show me where I defended Arabs and their treatment of other people?
You are just salivating at the mouth for no reason.

Arabs can treat people how they want in their country, if they treat them badly that will make them look bad.
But instead of crying about it why don't we fix our own country so that our people don't become victims?

I get it, you hate Arabs due to your victim complex, but that won't help anyone. Help solve Pakistan and you wont have any more problems.

So when are you heading back to fix your country and pay taxes to your own nation, rather then a foreign one?

All the best on your trip back.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom