What's new

Saudi Arabia Reportedly Deports 3 Men for Being ‘Too Handsome’

I agree there are problems, but the country wont just collapse as you mentioned. Sure its bloated GDP might take a hit, but it is a resource rich nation we wont turn into Somalia.

For sure it wouldn't become Somalia. But something needs to be changed drastically. IMO, the Government of Canada should stay away from U.S. Its a terrorist country. Canada should stand on its own feet and promote domestic growth.

I have seen in many ATMs in India the guards request Hijab wearing ladies to remove it, for security reasons.

similarly, if Hijab is a security issue.. then it must be banned.. but i dont think a burqa which does NOT cover the whole face should be a problem.

LOL, deport the good looking men and hide your women in burkas. Talk about being insecure about yourselves. You guys make the taliban look liberal.

Do you make up stories in your head and then think they are happening in real life and try to act like the people around you are part of your fantasy in your head?
Seems like it.

This is you: :blah:

I learned to make stories up from you. I'm a fast learner. If you don't like your reflection in the mirror, then don't break the mirror, break your face.

So, now stop trying to bypass my question:

Why did you, a brown skinned angel, flee your brown paradise, and come to the land of the evil white man?

Give me a straight forward answer instead of dancing around like a mujra girl and avoiding my question.:lol:

Is that what you suffer from, for which reason you're spewing so much nonsense against White Westerners, who's nation BTW you reside in?

I can't recall that Canada's or America's founding fathers were brown skinned Pakistanis, Arabs, or Mexicans.

God forbid if they were, otherwise we would be seeing the same sh!t here in America and Canada that the world is witnessing in Arab countries, Pakistan, and Mexico.

We can already see what Muslim immigrants are doing in European countries, raping and molesting girls, setting up no go zones, setting cars and trucks on fire, wreaking havoc in entire neighborhoods and rioting like a bunch of vandals on the loose.

As they say, you can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the savage.

Are you sure those are Arabs and Muslims not just poor immigrants or Americans? I believe Arabs who go there are well mannered and educated.

Are you sure those are Arabs and Muslims not just poor immigrants or Americans? I believe Arabs who go there are well mannered and educated.

There might be a few exceptions who are well mannered and educated, but majority Muslims, Arab and non-Arab, have a really bad reputation in Europe.

Most of these Arab immigrants are asylum seekers or workers from former colonies. They originate from North African countries, Palestine and Iraq.

This is you: :blah:

I learned to make stories up from you. I'm a fast learner. If you don't like your reflection in the mirror, then don't break the mirror, break your face.

So, now stop trying to bypass my question:

Why did you, a brown skinned angel, flee your brown paradise, and come to the land of the evil white man?

Give me a straight forward answer instead of dancing around like a mujra girl and avoiding my question.:lol:

Are you 5 years old?
your defense is "I know you are but what am I?"

Your "question" is just you projecting your insecurity and cowardice onto me.

Not once did I say anything about about brown angels, evil white men, or unicorns and rainbows.
That is all your own mental issues.
In fact I defended white men when I talked about how badly they are treated by family courts in the West.

The only thing I did ever say was that bigotry and prejudice is wrong no matter who it comes from, since you took issue with that, the only conclusion I can come to is that you support bigotry and prejudice.... actually by your posts it's pretty much confirms it.

You want me to give a straight forward answer?
Sure, how about this.
Learn how to read and comprehend and stop injecting your own stupidity and hatred for your own kind into other people. :smokin:

Are you 5 years old?
your defense is "I know you are but what am I?"

Your "question" is just you projecting your insecurity and cowardice onto me.

Not once did I say anything about about brown angels, evil white men, or unicorns and rainbows.
That is all your own mental issues.
In fact I defended white men when I talked about how badly they are treated by family courts in the West.

The only thing I did ever say was that bigotry and prejudice is wrong no matter who it comes from, since you took issue with that, the only conclusion I can come to is that you support bigotry and prejudice.... actually by your posts it's pretty much confirms it.

You want me to give a straight forward answer?
Sure, how about this.
Learn how to read and comprehend and stop injecting your own stupidity and hatred for your own kind into other people.

Again, jumping around like a mujra dancer, give me a straight forward reply.

Why are you in a evil white man's country? A brown angel like you should be in the paradise known as Pakistan, am i right?

If i don't get a straight forward reply from you this time, i will take it that you are only good at ranting.

I think you should move to Saudi Arabia, where they slave their south Asian Muslim "brothers".

Let me know how the righteous Arabs treat you.

The fact that there are millions of Muslims living in the West, and millions more striving to obtain Western Citizenship in order to flee their "brown Paradise" so called "Islamic" countries is the biggest refutation to your silly argument.

Again, jumping around like a mujra dancer, give me a straight forward reply.

Why are you in a evil white man's country? A brown angel like you should be in the paradise known as Pakistan, am i right?

If i don't get a straight forward reply from you this time, i will take it that you are only good at ranting.

I think you should move to Saudi Arabia, where they slave their south Asian Muslim "brothers".

Let me know how the righteous Arabs treat you.

The fact that there are millions of Muslims living in the West, and millions more striving to obtain Western Citizenship in order to flee their "brown Paradise" so called "Islamic" countries is the biggest refutation to your silly argument.

Man, how do you deal with a retard like this?

Hey Idiot, I never said Browns were angels, whites were devils and your drugs made you think you were a unicorn.

Go have imaginary fights with someone else!

Man, how do you deal with a retard like this?
I agree, how do you deal with a retard like yourself?

Keep coming with these emotional rants.:blah:

Hey Idiot, I never said Browns were angels, whites were devils

You suggested that by excusing Arabs from how they treat foreigners in their own countries while whining like a little girl about how evil White people are soo racist against poor brown people in Western countries which happen to have been founded by none other than White Europeans themselves.

Funny how you're calling me an idiot when you can't even hold your own argument together.

and your drugs made you think you were a unicorn.
Another emotional rant from you, not surprising.

I don't recall where i mentioned anywhere that i was a "unicorn". Perhaps you are hallucinating. Funny, and you accuse me of being on drugs. Not hypocritical at all.

Go have imaginary fights with someone else!

:lol: more Emotional rants from you. Did i hit a sensitive nerve:-)flame:)? Gee, i didn't know i was arguing with a little school girl. My bad, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

You are the biggest refutation to your own illogical argument. The fact that you, a brownie, is living in a White country, in itself proves me correct. Enough said!

You got a point there.

The ladies of PDF and the closeted ones, here are the dudes from UAE,

handsome26n-3-web.jpg

handsome26n-2-web.jpg

handsome26n-1-web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom