What's new

Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

Dr Mursi, the terrorist who brought shame to Al Qaeda

egypt_mursi-saudi1.jpg

19900_636.jpg

With the tremendous amount of investments Iran spent on them. I can see where is that " Irony " coming from.
Iran has nothing to do with Egyptian MB and Hamas is a different story.

The irony was in something else, those who should get it, got it. ;)

Iran has nothing to do with Egyptian MB and Hamas is a different story.

The irony was in something else, those who should get it, got it. ;)

Hamas is a sub branch of the MB. Iran too spent money on the Egyptian MB - if it helps -

I can't think of a much irony than Hamas dumbing Iran, to the extent that Iran, and after spending billions on them, decided to cut off funds:

Iran cuts Hamas funding over Syria - Telegraph

Iran should have used this money to feed its people than wasting it on an outsider body.

Hamas is a sub branch of the MB. Iran too spent money on the Egyptian MB - if it helps -

I can't think of a much irony than Hamas dumbing Iran, to the extent that Iran, and after spending billions on them, decided to cut off funds:

Iran cuts Hamas funding over Syria - Telegraph

Iran should have used this money to feed its people than wasting it on an outsider body.
Since Iran is irrelevant to this thread I won't go on with this any more, just let's agree to disagree about Iran funding Egyptian MB.

And also Iran hasn't spent 'billions' on Hamas, we barely gave anything to them except food, medicine, some missiles and rockets. A billion dollar is not a small amount of money and can change many things.

Countries use money on foreign policy matters and no one disagrees with the basis of it, but whether it's spent right or wrong is another story that is not related to this thread.

MB is a terrorist organization, whether ksa designates it or not, it doesn't matter to Egyptians. They consider them terrorists anyway.
What are you talking about al yahood are the biggest terrorist and mafia kingdom

lol , one of the most repulsive supporters of terrorism AKA saudi house of terror is calling Hamas a terrorist org .

tell me abt islam now :lol: still trying to convince others youre muslim ?

to hell with you all saudi terrorist leaders . go blow yourself up in syria

@Hazzy997 bro please get the JOKE (read with canadian accent here )

lol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom