What's new

Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

They did. Didn't you see your country suspending and cutting of their aids?
that was for short period of time , even at those far times iran cuted its AID !!! we didnt put them in terrorist list

also we gave those aids to PIJ instead

what abt saudi house of terror ? ever helped palestine ?

no , cause theyre terrorists

For the first time I hear that the Guardian is a Zionist tool :lol:

They once upon time called Israel a Nazi State!

I said nothing about the Guardian, I was referring to your lie that Hamas dumped Iran. Do you even what 'dumped' means? Dirty liar.

that was for short period of time , even at those far times iran cuted its AID !!! we didnt put them in terrorist list

also we gave those aids to PIJ instead

what abt saudi house of terror ? ever helped palestine ?

no , cause theyre terrorists

Of course we did!

So Iran CUTED off the aid to Hamas, right?

I said nothing about the Guardian, I was referring to your lie that Hamas dumped Iran. Do you even what 'dumped' means? Dirty liar.
Are we talking about the same Hamas who after a couple of decades of free reign in Damascus offered by Assad and assisted by Iran - decided to turn on him at the first opportunity and essentially give two fingers to him and Iran?

It is only Iran's utter obsession with Israel that stops them from dumping the 'palestinians' and Hamas. They do not have any love for you.

Your people have been involved in two separate suicide attacks against Iranian targets in Lebanon. You think Iran isn't cursing you for this?

As I said, it's only Iran's complete obsession with Israel and their need to have their proxies on our borders, that keeps them talking to you.

Back
Top Bottom