What's new

Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

Yeah may be, they don't seems to be in level of Al Qaeda, they may need to cut some heads to get Saudi approval ,I was suprised because they're not Shia or something.
Do you really think that the House of Saud would like to see their land being ruled by a Caliph ???

The MB in Egypt didn't understand that just because they have won an election,
they can step on everyone elses toes while making bad decisions.

If Mursi had been a smarter politician, he would have told the Egyptian people
that he did want to rule Egypt, without clear public backing, resigned and call
for new elections.

He probably would have lost, but eventually the Egyptians would tire of any new government,
and the the MB could have been reelected.
Now he made himself as impossible as Yanukovich in Ukraine.

house of saud = kuffar

Interesting fatwa by the Mongol Mullah Doritos. In fact, they only Muslims are Iraqis, didn't you see them calling to switch their Qiblah from Mecca to Karbala.

The irony.
With the tremendous amount of investments Iran spent on them. I can see where is that " Irony " coming from.

Why do they don't like them ?

Because they hate Islam and the Islamic plight. MB never done harm to anybody, it's an ideology with members all over the world including in Saudi Arabia. They want to contain the ideology since they believe it threatens their corrupt rule. And because Egypt is asking them to do so, the Egyptian military controls near 40% of the economy in Egypt. Our people do not get represented at all. This is imperialism through local elements. They don't want freedom for the people of the Middle East plain and simple. Whenever the people of the Middle East want to free themselves from this imperialism they are massacred and persecuted. Saudi Arabia is not a Muslim government, it's pure Arabs who side with Israel and the West. They don't side with Arabs. This imperialism is the definition of evil.

Did you call upon the basement dude before posting this? :lol:

Coming from someone who's Gov't took responsibility for storming an embassy of a sovereign nation, you comments is lovely :lol:

Iran is the only country in the world which has state officials on the wanted terror-list.

World's number 1 terrorist state designates another group terrorist .

Joke of the month .

Iraq not an Islamic state they don’t claim to be, Saudi Arabia claims to be Islamic & puts up scholars + some Grand Mufti that has been put in position by the king, using Islam as a political tool while they support US hegemony over the region and against the MB.

Iraq supports the US, uses religion as a political tool as well. The best example I can think of is your PM's call to switch their Qiblah. Here is another one:

Iraqi Politicians Stoke Flames Of Religious Sectarianism - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Anyway, Iraq is doomed with its religious establishment. Let them lose their souls, they aren't worth it.

Because they hate Islam and the Islamic plight. MB never done harm to anybody, it's an ideology with members all over the world including in Saudi Arabia. They want to contain the ideology since they believe it threatens their corrupt rule. And because Egypt is asking them to do so, the Egyptian military controls near 40% of the economy in Egypt. Our people do not get represented at all. This is imperialism through local elements. They don't want freedom for the people of the Middle East plain and simple. Whenever the people of the Middle East want to free themselves from this imperialism they are massacred and persecuted. Saudi Arabia is not a Muslim government, it's pure Arabs who side with Israel and the West. They don't side with Arabs. This imperialism is the definition of evil.
Now that's not true.

Now that's not true.

This is absolutely true, give me one example where Zionist Saudi Arabia had Islamic ambitions? Or Egypt's military dictatorship? They persecute anybody who has the ambitions of Muhammad(SAW) everywhere in the world. Islamists were massacred by Hafiz Al Assad, France persecuted them, the British persecuted them, the US persecutes them all over the world, Egypt and Israel persecute Hamas, MB members have been persecuted for decades only to breathe for a couple years and to go back in jail for not committing any crimes. Saudi Arabia persecutes it's clerics who support Islamic ambitions. The Gulf does the same, Saddam persecuted Islamic scholars until he woke up and realized the imperialist plan in the Arab world. Islamists were persecuted in Iran until the world could no longer keep their stooges in power. I can go on and on.

whose list ? US ? we don't give a $hit about US. such lists are important for the puppets like you not us .

No, the Interpol my boy. :lol:

iran-lodges-complaint-interpol-over-us-assassination-threats

This is absolutely true, give me one example where Zionist Saudi Arabia had Islamic ambitions? Or Egypt's military dictatorship? They persecute anybody who has the ambitions of Muhammad(SAW) everywhere in the world. Islamists were massacred by Hafiz Al Assad, France persecuted them, the British persecuted them, the US persecutes them all over the world, Egypt and Israel persecute Hamas, MB members have been persecuted for decades only to breathe for a couple years and to go back in jail for not committing any crimes. Saudi Arabia persecutes it's clerics who support Islamic ambitions. The Gulf does the same, Saddam persecuted Islamic scholars until he woke up and realized the imperialist plan in the Arab world. Islamists were persecuted in Iran until the world could no longer keep their stooges in power. I can go on and on.
Somethings are better left unsaid brother. :tsk:

MB is a terrorist organization, whether ksa designates it or not, it doesn't matter to Egyptians. They consider them terrorists anyway.

Back
Top Bottom