What's new

Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

And he's saying it while he knows Israel killed 230 Palestinians in one day.
Hamas terrorists.

In Tal Zaatar Assad father killed 1000 Palestinians in 1 day. In Ghouta Assad junior killed 1000 in 1 hour, including many Palestinians.

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

Hamas terrorists.

In Tal Zaatar Assad father killed 1000 Palestinians in 1 day. In Ghouta Assad junior killed 1000 in 1 hour, including many Palestinians.

Get your fascist language out of here, police men were murdered and dozens of civilians were murdered and thousands ere injured. You're despicable don't expect to get something out of anybody while you're advocating a massacre with complete disregard to humanity. You claim there is no Israeli occupation, that makes you a certified war criminal. If you support the Israeli occupation then that automatically makes you fond of genocidal intentions against the Palestinians.

Get your fascist language out of here, police men were murdered and dozens of civilians were murdered and thousands ere injured. You're despicable don't expect to get something out of anybody while you're advocating a massacre with complete disregard to humanity. You claim there is no Israeli occupation, that makes you a certified war criminal. If you support the Israeli occupation then that automatically makes you fond of genocidal intentions against the Palestinians.
Police in camo and AK-47. They all are Hamas members.

If u want to be a state with police u should behave like state and not fire rockets at civilians. If you behave like terrorist gang, then u will be treated like terrorist gang. U cant have two in same time.

Ever since surenas left @rmi5 has done the fastest 180 degree switch I have ever seen on pdf lol, surenas was literally begging you to put up a Turkic flag but you waited until he was perma banned to do so and now your whole view on things has completely changed as well. :wacko::wacko:

Ever since surenas left @rmi5 has done the fastest 180 degree switch I have ever seen on pdf lol, surenas was literally begging you to put up a Turkic flag but you waited until he was perma banned to do so and now your whole view on things has completely changed as well. :wacko::wacko:
Surenas was a stupid multiple account user. I would not do anything just because he has said so.
haha, which part of it are changed?

Surenas was a stupid multiple account user. I would not do anything just because he has said so.
haha, which part of it are changed?

Before you weren't against all your government policies now you are or maybe you always were but you are very openly against them now. :pop:

Not a good idea to designate them as terrorist org when they have actually not indulged in any terror. This is only going to frustate them and give salafis (who think MB is too soft) upper hand in egypt.

Police in camo and AK-47. They all are Hamas members.

If u want to be a state with police u should behave like state and not fire rockets at civilians. If you behave like terrorist gang, then u will be treated like terrorist gang. U cant have two in same time.

Nope, those are members of the national Palestinian police force. Israel behaves like a terrorist gang which occupies Palestine through brute force. This conflict is about an immoral occupation, don't try leaving the context out of it. Even when we go into small details, Israel was responsible for the escalation in violence in 2008 which lead to the pre planned massacre against Gaza.

Now tell me, do you support the Israeli occupation of Palestine? Yes or No?

Not a good idea to designate them as terrorist org when they have actually not indulged in any terror. This is only going to frustate them and give salafis (who think MB is too soft) upper hand in egypt.

They haven't indulged in any violence, I'm glad people like you are awake. This is a political move along with the actions taken by the corrupt military elite in Egypt which seeks to destroy the only popular Islamist ideology which has supporters all over the Middle East and governs Tunisia and introduced a new constitution there, they also govern in Yemen. They fear for their corrupt monarchy rule which will be damaged if the people's of the Middle East seek dignity and self determination.

Before you weren't against all your government policies now you are or maybe you always were but you are very openly against them now. :pop:
I have always been against those stupid mullahs. even my very first posts were about the Khomeini and how he destroyed our country. Actually, I was previously posting more in Iranian section, and I was not active in ME section, so, you may have seen less activities in these regards from me in ME section. but, since a few days ago that Iranian mod, Serpentine, proved to me to be an unfair and biassed moderator, and also due to the poisonous atmosphere of Iranian section, I prefer to post more outside of Iran section, like in the ME section. That's the whole story. ;)

After having destroyed Syria and tried with Egypt with MB, they just want to be forgiven by Egypt and Syria

Their plan to help Israel failed and their MB dogs are defeated

After having destroyed Syria and tried with Egypt with MB, they just want to be forgiven by Egypt and Syria

Their plan to help Israel failed and their MB dogs are defeated

You're a lunatic, Saudi Arabia never helped the MB. The corrupt military elite in Egypt help Israel.

Back
Top Bottom