What's new

Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

Kid, LOL! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! You're in your own world I swear, Jabari was the military commander of Hamas. He doesn't need to restrain Hamas since Hamas only fights to defend their people. Neither does Islamic jihad, they're allied with Hamas and much smaller they aren't no goons. They both act in national interests of the Palestinians. I've been to Gaza and know this all get lost you pedophile bisexual.

I know who he is. Before he was killed, he was in KSA. Obviously, you won't know a thing better than we do.

Remember that the biggest crime the Iranian regime has committed was none other than against their own people. Don't expect them to like us.

@the whole world !!

this just in :

saudia is talking abt human rights !!

its the apocalypse :lol:

They "protect their lands" by ethnically cleansing Quseir, indiscriminately shelling Yabroud and starving kids in Ghouta.

like this ?

Israelis Killed Palestinian Children in Photos

zion8.jpg

for the sake of other members i dont post the pics of your atrocities , terrorist supporter .

continue talking BS . and i will post them all

They think that they can intimidate us for it. Let them burn...

Remember that the biggest crime the Iranian regime has committed was none other than against their own people. Don't expect them to like us.

Well, you are right. This $hit has damaged Iran more than any other country in the world. Anyway, all people inside Iran, consider them as clowns, and one of the biggest fun of Iranians is to listen to their leaders speeches and laugh, since their speeches, specially Khamenei, and Jannati, and Ahmadinejad speeches are like stand up comedy for Iranians. Sometimes, I mention this to remind non-Iranians not to take these clowns seriously ;)

hezbollah = terrorist . why ? cause theyre protecting their lands !! idiots !! lol

An Iranian proxy has no business occupying Lebanon and high-jacking the government.

An Iranian proxy based in Lebanon has no business being in Syria slaughtering people there.

Hezbollah is the very definition of a terrorist group and thankfully even the lily-livered Europeans have designated them as terrorists.

Now that Saudi has officially designated the MB, ISIS/Nusra groups as terrorists, it leaves Iran alone in the region as the #1 sponsor of terror.

Well, you are right. This $hit has damaged Iran more than any other country in the world. Anyway, all people inside Iran, consider them as clowns, and one of the biggest fun of Iranians is to listen to their leaders speeches and laugh, since their speeches, specially Khamenei, and Jannati, and Ahmadinejad speeches are like stand up comedy for Iranians. Sometimes, I mention this to remind non-Iranians not to take these clowns seriously

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

guys i assume calling iranian nation as clowns might be against forum laws

@Ostad @Serpentine @mohsen @ResurgentIran @kollang @F117 @SOHEIL

Last edited:
The MB have a history of violence and have spawned the very groups you hate and hate you.

All those Shia-hating groups have their roots in MB.

I know the Arab rulers are scared of democracy, but let's not pretend Iran is any different.
Today's sectarianism can be traced back to the birth of Wahabism in Arabia, a group who was allies with the British to break the Ottomans.

LoLz.

Just look how miserable you're, it isn't not about human rights, but life itself.
@the whole world !!

this just in :

saudia is talking abt human rights !!

its the apocalypse :lol:

like this ?

Israelis Killed Palestinian Children in Photos

zion8.jpg

for the sake of other members i dont post the pics of your atrocities , terrorist supporter .

continue talking BS . and i will post them all

An Iranian proxy has no business occupying Lebanon and high-jacking the government.
An Iranian proxy based in Lebanon has no business being in Syria slaughtering people there.
Hezbollah is the very definition of a terrorist group and thankfully even the lily-livered Europeans have designated them as terrorists.
Now that Saudi has officially designated the MB, ISIS/Nusra groups as terrorists, it leaves Iran alone in the region as the #1 sponsor of terror.

running out of challenging arguments ?

go away :lol:

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

guys i assume calling iranian nation as clowns might be against forum laws

@Ostad @Serpentine @mohsen @ResurgentIran @kollang @F117 @SOHEIL
haha, nice trolling try! LOL!!! Do you want to mention your parents and neighbors in the post as well?!!!:rofl:
BTW, improve your english language before doing trolling. The word, "Them" in my post, refers to those people that I have mentioned in my post and their supporters, not the whole nation, in which, I, myself, am a part of it.

Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia and the US are trying everything in their hands to completely cut off resistance to Israel. You have a corrupt military elite running Egypt and the majority of its economy and a Saudi Arabia which is against people's with Islamic ambitions. A civil war in Syria and sanctions and isolation in Iran all because there are some Muslims who resist the Israeli occupation. Had Hamas and Hezbollah not existed none of this would be happening right now and Israel would have annexed all Palestinian lands just as these nations want to happen.

this is the second time you mention my parents in your post . i'll ignore it this time too .
but i'll wash you off the next time
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Playing victim?!!! keep your parents for yourself. The next time, either grow balls or do not try to troll someone who can kick in your balls. I had a very nice time laughing at you, now go and do lap dance for someone else. I got bored.:lol:

Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia and the US are trying everything in their hands to completely cut off resistance to Israel. You have a corrupt military elite running Egypt and the majority of its economy and a Saudi Arabia which is against people's with Islamic ambitions. A civil war in Syria and sanctions and isolation in Iran all because there are some Muslims who resist the Israeli occupation. Had Hamas and Hezbollah not existed none of this would be happening right now and Israel would have annexed all Palestinian lands just as these nations want to happen.
He's off on one again :lol:

The region is going through turmoil, but it's obvious that many nations have had enough of terrorism which they may have once embraced because nurturing terrorism always comes back to bite the nurturer - as Pakistan has found out.

Hamas has simply not grown up with the times and insists on blowing up civilians. The only country which agrees with you, is Iran.

Now it may be the case that a deal which includes the lifting of all sanctions on Iran, may include a clause for them to ditch Hamas.

Then you'll truly be alone.

Back
Top Bottom