What's new

Saudi Arabia officially designates the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organisation.

Israel lost about thousand too.

I'm referring to strictly Gaza, if you want to expand to the West Bank that's thousands of Palestinian deaths and tens of thousands of injuries.

I told u my position in details. I dont support current government and PM. I support immediate withdrawal to lines i made on second pic and then peace talks. Whats not clear?

So you support 67 borders? Regardless of what you support that's not the Israeli policy. So while your personal beliefs may prevent you from looking at this conflict from an objective point of view, the reality is the occupation is the sole reason for conflict and violence and ignoring the context gives the impression that you support the occupation.

It was not deep. Couple hundred meters at most. They were building tunnel to Israel. Tunnel is very dangerous thing.

It had nothing to do with a tunnel and there's no evidence that there was a tunnel. If you want me to believe it provide evidence, the one resistance fighter was killed above ground during an Israeli incursion and the other five were killed elsewhere in an unjustified attack which broke the ceasefire.

Total killed was 6 all Hamas terrorists. Were targeted only those who fired at Israeli troops and those who fired rockets.

So you invaded Gaza and killed one resistance fighter and after several mortars were fired near Israeli terrorist forces that promoted Israel to disproportionately kill another five resistance fighters? That's called an act of aggression, it indicates Israel wanted to spark a wider conflict to restore its image in the Arab world after their defeat by Hezbollah in 2006 they wanted the Arab world to feel Israel's power. After those six resistance fighters were killed were homemade rockets fired in response and most hit empty fields.

Is MB anti West / Israel whereas KSA is pro West / Israel? :coffee:

Yes they are, but they wouldn't mind ties with the West and the international world as long as they don't act against the Islamic world's interests. They are anti Israel unless there is a reasonable agreement in which a Palestinian state is formed with genuine functions of a state.

Criminalization

“They are groups that fight moderate Muslims and are causing troubles around the world. This is what we consider against Islamic principles and has given a negative impression about Muslims in the West,” Sheikh said.

This makes no sense, Hezbollah and the MB are moderate Muslims and Hezbollah is praised by some westerners for helping in what they say is 'a war on terror'.

The MB is moderate and they aren't fighting any Muslims.

It's clear the ruling party in Saudi Arabia fears MB because of their increasing popularity which threatens local rulers.

Feel free to do business with them. I'm sure India will benefit from it, but please spare us from the MB's drama.
India has done business with north korea, saddam's iraq and Gaddafi's libya. What is special about MB.
And if they come to power, even your country will bend backward and do business with them.
I was pointing out how fair it is to call them terror org when they dont bear the signature. It does not mean I follow their ideology (obviously)
The risk is you frustrate moderate islamist and they will be pushed toward hardcore orgs.

Iran says, i love you Qatar!
You mean the wahabits who send zionist Al Qaeda to kill shias and have huge USA bases?

You're a lunatic, Saudi Arabia never helped the MB. The corrupt military elite in Egypt help Israel.
For six decades, Saudi Arabia and the Muslim Brotherhood were comrades in arms. Theirs was an Islamic alliance, formed in the 1950s to defend against the secular Arab nationalism that Egypt’s leader, Gamal Abdel Nasser, had unleashed. The alliance survived the end of that ideology, and since the 1980s it had defended the Sunni claim to Islamic leadership against the Shiite challenge from Iran.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/29/opinion/international/nasr-islamic-comrades-no-more.html?_r=0

I suppose they never help zionist Al Qaeda in caucasus, syria & Afghanistan against the afghans neither?

That's not the first time JEW NATO make as if they didn't know their former dogs

Last edited:
India has done business with north korea, saddam's iraq and Gaddafi's libya. What is special about MB.
And if they come to power, even your country will bend backward and do business with them.
I was pointing out how fair it is to call them terror org when they dont bear the signature. It does not mean I follow their ideology (obviously)
The risk is you frustrate moderate islamist and they will be pushed toward hardcore orgs.

It is none of my bleeping business to say with whom should India deal with or not. To us it is crystal clear that the Muslim Brotherhood is a terror group. Their connection to Hezbollah, Al-Qaida, Hamas, Al-Nusrah Front, the Iranian Revolt Guard, and Ansar Bait al-Maqdis speaks for itself.

We have a very different idea about with whom we should do business with. In any given deal, we won't be in a position where we would do a thing correlated to them.

Maybe you are a bit unaware of what is taking place in reality. They were directly connected to all terror attacks that took place in Sinai Desert, attacks on Egyptian Governmental Establishment, and above all the violence the Egyptian people face on daily basis. Let's say that the MB is beefing up with the Government only, would you kindly explain to us why did they throw civilians off the roof of a three-floor building?

Since we already declared a war against Al-Qaida and their affiliates, as well as Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood shouldn't be immune to the decisions we draft out and make.

^^^^

Stop lying, there's zero evidence supporting that allegation, dirty liar.

Can someone shed more light on Muslim brothehood??

And a Saudi Arabian has posted that SA has declared Islamic state of Iraq as terrrorist organization,does that mean KSA has declared whole country as a terrorist country?? :woot::woot:

Can someone shed more light on Muslim brothehood??

And a Saudi Arabian has posted that SA has declared Islamic state of Iraq as terrrorist organization,does that mean KSA has declared whole country as a terrorist country?? :woot::woot:

No, I think they have declared ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) a terrorist organisation.
ISIS are fighting against Assad as well as most other rebels in Syria, and have insurgency operations
In Iraq as well, generally making life a misery for everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom