What's new

Saudi Arabia maybe interested in acquiring 5 Type 209 Submarines

We patrolled your seas for decades

Wrong bro! You still up to this moment :omghaha:

and looked unto you in your undies taking a bath on the beach through our periscopes

Did you periscope my a$$ too :super:

is that a breach of privacy?

Nah, I'm just telling him we do run naval projects together, the PN defiantly will have a word on that.

We patrolled your seas for decades - and looked unto you in your undies taking a bath on the beach through our periscopes, is that a breach of privacy? :D

Trust the German engineering ! - You have Three seas to patrol, we have one. You need subs like U-216 to meet your demands, we can hang out on our Augostas just fine.

I strongly hope that the Saudi Navy pushes for U-216s.

Hang the Augostas in my a$$ bro :lol:

You are getting new Chinese subs, please don't tell me they can't carry nuclear weapons 'cause I'm not an idiot :lol:

Another thing is that the PN might customize it on the same level the PLANF does.

@Yzd Khalifa @Bubblegum Crisis

We want a triad and digging hard to build one - just keep the big satan off our arse for a little more time! - once we flick those two keys and that dildo looking thing blasts out of the calm sea like a sudden erection --- then they can do what they want because it would be too late. :whistle:

@Yzd Khalifa

What " nukes " ? :what:
Ask @Aeronaut :pop: he knows it :super:

@Yzd Khalifa @Bubblegum Crisis

We want a triad and digging hard to build one - just keep the big satan off our arse for a little more time! - once we flick those two keys and that dildo looking thing blasts out of the calm sea like a sudden erection --- then they can do what they want because it would be too late. :whistle:

Eeh? I don't think the US is leaving a single boot on the ground.

As for building a nuke one, I think it is possible for a country that built several subs, and has a huge record of success in nuclear industry.

I only want to see another test being conduct that's all :D

Well, I don't think the pricing of the contract is accurate AT ALL but here are few things I would like to mention.

No, Firstly, the contract will include developing a full infrastructure within KSA to maintain the subs locally, which will enable them to overhaul it whenever needed.

Second, the Saudis are only interested in transfer of technology agreements in which German is obligated to pass the basic blueprints needed to be utilized by the Saudis.

Thirdly, the contract will also include all type of weapon systems needed to be equipped in the submarines.

Fourthly, the Saudis will have to pay for all basic training needed to operate the subs.

yeah sure sure .. by the way Congrats for this deal :)

But they aren't the only rich country! Germany itself is one of the richest nations on the planet.

Let just keep the subjectivity of the conversation on the track with no trolls, please?

Well...

There's no way that they can come with such price which means there's a possible ToT. And it's important that which variant does KSA is going to aquire. If it's not 1400 or 1600, it'll be a huge waste of oil money.

Yeah, Pakistan has an ocean coastline that it is acceptable to having an Agosta sub-surface fleet to be possibly supplied by Type 214. Turkey who's %75 of it's borders are in sea, operates 14 Type 209/1400 with Harphoon integrated, that it'll be supplied by 6 Type 214TN, in 2015. So it's acceptable for choosing to have a large submarine force.

I see members argument about choosing type 214 instead of 209. Well, KSA's probably going to buy 1400/1600 with UGM-84. Considering these facts, I would say that they're more mobilised and agile than type 214 which keeps them one feet forward when thinking their operating area such as Red Sea. So it's sure that KSA gave the right decision by going with 09s instead of 14s. For my logic, it's a proper decision which I think aims to counter Iranian Navy (doesn't really matter much i think).

Besides that, I think it's just a power projection rather than detterance or domestic industry development. nothing less, nothing more.

Well...

There's no way that they can come with such price which means there's a possible ToT.

Didn't you guys get Tot for your type 214's at a 500million $/a piece ,apart ofcourse from the classified AIP which i doubt the germans will share with the saudis for all the money in the world.They've made it pretty clear,as far as i know,that the AIP system is a national secret.

@salman108 is a professor teaching at KSU :lol: Forget about him being deported. :lol:

@Aeronaut @Pakistanisage what do you guys make of this report? I still doubt the price per sub, don't you guys think so?

No dear, I do some thing much more important then that.

You will be very surprised if you knew how many projects have design / implementation from yours truly.

KAEC Jeddah is is the current one.

Didn't you guys get Tot for your type 214's at a 500million $/a piece ,apart ofcourse from the classified AIP which i doubt the germans will share with the saudis for all the money in the world.They've made it pretty clear,as far as i know,that the AIP system is a national secret.

Yeah we did. First sub is expected to enter service in 2015. 6 Type 214 AIPs for 4,000,000,000 USD. That %81 of the production will be Turkish including critic systems such as C4I. While if they agree, KSA will pay 16,500,000,000 USD for 5 Type 209. See the difference. That's why we have to have our own defence industry with %100 local products.

Last edited:

Besides that, I think it's just a power projection rather than detterance or domestic industry development. nothing less, nothing more.

Not only.

We want and need much more. Too long mastery of the oceans has been abandoned. There our huge Offshore gas reserves in the Red Sea.

Saudi Arabia finds new gas field in Red Sea

Our major cities and strategic infrastructures on these shores (Jeddah, future KAEC etc...).

KAEC to have 2m people, projects worth $100bn on completion: CEO

KAEC to have 2m people, projects worth $100bn on completion: CEO | Page 2

Egypt approves mega-bridge to Saudi Arabia

Absolutely necessary impact on the Arabian Gulf with securing our cities - GCC - our roads merchant navy those of our oil and gas for us and our other allies (Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait).

Strike capability by cruise missiles standoff on specific objectives with submarine when of threats or preventive military interventions.

And finally collection spy intelligence to control all its environment.

UAE Buys 2 French Surveillance Satellites

Last edited:
Not only.

We want and need much more. Too long mastery of the oceans has been abandoned. There our huge Offshore gas reserves in the Red Sea.

Saudi Arabia finds new gas field in Red Sea

Our major cities and strategic infrastructures on these shores (Jeddah, future KAEC etc...).

KAEC to have 2m people, projects worth $100bn on completion: CEO

KAEC to have 2m people, projects worth $100bn on completion: CEO | Page 2

Egypt approves mega-bridge to Saudi Arabia

Absolutely necessary impact on the Arabian Gulf with securing our cities - GCC - our roads and oil and gas for us and our other allies (Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait).

Strike capability by cruise missiles standoff on specific objectives with submarine when of threats or preventive military interventions.

And finally collection spy intelligence to control all its environment.

UAE Buys 2 French Surveillance Satellites

hmm makes sense. So you think it's mostly about the natural resources as well as energy ?

Saudi buy Nukes from Old Soviet Union States now independent countries so no body ever mess with Saudi Arabia like Pakistan
who told you that nobody is messing with Pakistan....US drones are killing Pak civilians almost on daily basis....and its only the US who has been messing up the things in Gulf...so neither you (Nuke Power!!! ...rofl..) and nor gulf countries are able to do anything against the aggession.....then how come your claim will make any differnce?

who told you that nobody is messing with Pakistan....US drones are killing Pak civilians almost on daily basis....and its only the US who has been messing up the things in Gulf...so neither you (Nuke Power!!! ...rofl..) and nor gulf countries are able to do anything against the aggession.....then how come your claim will make any differnce?
Pak. allows it as we exhaust all options b4 We go to War or start Fracking back, if time comes also India sits in the Lap of super Power who are dying like what happens to Russia (Old Soviet Union) and now USA what a disgrace, pls. Indians donot follow line of Zionist line and Stop doing False Flag Operations as you are not US and You will achieve nothing on riding the tide of War on Terror, which is about to End when Pak. will decide it will End not USA also Pakistan destroys Old Soviet Union aka Communism not West, Europe or USA so World owes to us :smitten::pakistan::sniper::taz:

Back
Top Bottom