Status
Not open for further replies.
these saudis really need to grow up man

they seem so low on intellect, what has saudi arabia and arab world turned into

instead of feeling anger im feeling pity for these saudis :disagree:

You will feel pity even more when they're reduced to their native nomadic habitat :lol:

Camel herders :rofl:

You will feel pity even more when they're reduced to their native nomadic habitat :lol:

Camel herders :rofl:

these guys already seem like camel herders suddenly promoted to the elite class wealthy people because of oil money?

Screw Saudi Arabia and India at the same damn time.

On a recent trip to Saudi Arabia, I met a Pakistan Army officer on deputation to train Saudi forces and he was telling me how strict Pakistan Army is to their army and Saudis actually fear them.

Whiles Saudis are arrogant, Pakistani professionals do command respect. I was quite surprised to see so much Pakistani influence there too. The public notices are in Arabic, English and Urdu.

there is a youtube video ....

a group of saudi arabian people came out of a private car and attacked a bangladeshi peoples' private car because they overtook that saudi arabia peoples' car. When the bangladeshis counter attacked on them, those saudis ran away and when that saudis car U turned and ran to opposite direction, bangladeshis stoned that car. Those saudis left the car on road side and ran away.

:omghaha:

That video was taken by a Pakistani.

You have posted it like 400 times guys, what ignorant people! So what, an animal among 26 million Saudies, don't you have animals in your country?

Why do you always feel like you are victims and targeted?

A month ago, two Saudis were beaten up in Southern Jordan but I didn't hear a Saudi mudslinging Jordan over it, the same happened with a Jordanian killed in KSA. We need to understand that there are assholes everywhere, why is it strange while you hear much more stories about countrymen beaten up and killing eachothers on daily bases including Pakistan?

Because we do not have an inferiority complex that constantly needs feeding by mudslinging.

The guy claimed whole world is scared of Saudi Arabia. :lol::lol:

And then catch feels on a forum like a typical bh@rti.
lol....i would like to know how to "catch feels"....n yeah, i am a typical "bharatiya".

on topic : why do we blame the arabs ??? we should blame ourselves that we have to go to their place and beg for work. we are in no position to be the critic. off course, we are allowed to voice a moral protest, but who cares about morality these days anyway, especially, when odds are staked hugely in favor of dollars.

We abuse left and right America and West....

West is more civilized than us..

lol....i would like to know how to "catch feels"....n yeah, i am a typical "bharatiya".

on topic : why do we blame the arabs ??? we should blame ourselves that we have to go to their place and beg for work. we are in no position to be the critic. off course, we are allowed to voice a moral protest, but who cares about morality these days anyway, especially, when odds are staked hugely in favor of dollars.

First decide "Beg" or "Work". People go to work, not to beg. Under civilized law (According to UN charter, every men should be given respect they deserve). The Human rights must be respected and Human rights must not be siezed by any "lunatic Law" .

Hard work deserve respect and compensation. Its not Nazi's concentration camp..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom