What's new

"Saudi Arabia Is Your Owner You Dog! " Saudi Forces South Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff -- getting it from the arbi - what could be better, you know, from real muzlums? Now that their Pounjabi amir is going to go hat in hand to Arabia, may be he too will have to kiss some hands and who knows what else

Good stuff -- getting it from the arbi - what could be better, you know, from real muzlums? Now that their Pounjabi amir is going to go hat in hand to Arabia, may be he too will have to kiss some hands and who knows what else

Pounjabi?

So only punjabis seek funding from the Arabs? Do you want us to reveal how many others die to be recognized by the Arabs.

This video has been posted multiple times on this forum and discussed to death.
Why do we need to do it again?

I must have missed this being posted earlier - but this video makes interesting viewing - it may upset some of our more sensitive friends of real Islam, but it has an educational quality to it, don't you think ?

It is not that they are bad , we are bad .

It is our problem that people from our countries have to go there and work like slaves .

When you point one finger at others , four of your own fingers are pointed towards you .

It is not that they are bad , we are bad .

It is our problem that people from our countries have to go there and work like slaves .

When you point one finger at others , four of your own fingers are pointed towards you .

I'll say i agree with you on this one, take this incident for example, A Saudi family find out that the Indian worker they hired was hiding a camera in the bathroom and spying on their women !

Read more at ********.com - Saudi men kicking Indian worker (comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom