What's new

"Saudi Arabia Is Your Owner You Dog! " Saudi Forces South Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not surprising if Saudi rulers can abandon Palestinian arabs no wonder they would spit on a south asian in fact i would have been surprised if they acted with respect towards anyone but a European.

You have posted it like 400 times guys, what ignorant people! So what, an animal among 26 million Saudies, don't you have animals in your country?

Why do you always feel like you are victims and targeted?

A month ago, two Saudis were beaten up in Southern Jordan but I didn't hear a Saudi mudslinging Jordan over it, the same happened with a Jordanian killed in KSA. We need to understand that there are assholes everywhere, why is it strange while you hear much more stories about countrymen beaten up and killing eachothers on daily bases including Pakistan?

Simple rule of thumb, if some animal is acting the animal. Treat him like an animal that he is. Now when u do something wrong, like hiding a camera in the bathroom, and or smuggling drugs, well you make a chitty call, you get the chitty treatment.

Can't believed I actually degraded myself to the level of Windjammer

don't reply to windjammer (wrt to troll posts)

reply him only when he intends to debate and not troll

Never can imagine it.....we don't want to be short of a punch bag.

Sooner or later you'll realize, you ARE the punching bag. I don't think that little noggin of yours has comprehended anything yet.

don't reply to windjammer (wrt to troll posts)

reply him only when he intends to debate and not troll

Time pass my brotha, studying for these finals have been killing me.

Money talks.

Saudi will look for their own interests.

I have been told and made to believe that Pakistan looks upto iteslf as the sword of Islam.
I also believe in the concept of fringe associations.
Hitler was a fringe Aryan/German and was the staunchest believer in Aryan/German supremacy. Napolean was of an Italian descent and was the staunchest French national. Stalin himself a Georgian persecuted Georgians for not being 'Russian' enough.
Educated Hindus (muslims in India's case) would go overboard to showcase their love for Pakistan to the media even if they dont mean it. That's the case of fringe associations.
Having said that, does the late arrival of Pakistan on the "Islamic scene" presents itself as a compulsion for Pakistan to prove its commitement( to the case of Islam in this day and age) to compensate for the lost time?
My apologies in advance as my post might seem confusing for the lack of precision of application of thought.

I really do look forward to an honest answer and not a defensive one.

Actually this is so funny :D

Whole world is scared of Saudi Arabia!! :rofl:

It seems as if Saudis are the ultimate representation of Islam and a perfectly modelled society. Blaming an entire nation for the acts of a few blacksheeps is preposterous. Its nonsense when people offer generalizations about a group of people as if they themselves don't have their share of bigots and fanatics within their own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom