What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

@Mirzay I am the undisputed best looking person on PDF :)
u knw that :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A809zlpCMAAZkfF.jpg:large

BG-YxPqCYAIP2UF.jpg:large

BE_1M00CIAAdPHL.jpg:large

BL6MQeCCMAEXVV6.jpg:large

BKFXINWCIAELODu.jpg:large

BJJFZ1DCUAEovKs.jpg:large

BSoY0x1IUAE386E.jpg:large

2hwnyhe.jpg

33e67o9.jpg

البرد في منطقة حريملاء - حفر الباطن by Talal Qatar Ձ͏0͏1͏Ʒ͏, on Flickr

A Newborn Lamb -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najdi_(sheep)

:D^^

Najdi sheep in Northern Najd (Hafar Al-Batin) not far away from the Iraqi border during a snowfall/hail at the end of March 2007.

They produce amazing milk, wool and their meat is also tasty.

Hafar Al-Batin not far away from the Iraqi border again below (during the spring).

11uck82.jpg

Iraq in the far background.

@Doritos11

We try to be so ambiguous to the extent that we don't reveal many statistics including military ones.

Well google maps is not detailed as it shows most of the ME as 1 big desert almost, I don’t follow many other maps to look at it, not sure what you mean with the rest of ur post.

Didn’t know that, I thought it was all desert landscape looking at it from google maps.

Well, the deserts, at least those in KSA are mostly mountainous and hilly (you can look at a topography map) and during spring they are often green and full of life. Only the Rub' al Khali remains the same all year around but all over KSA and elsewhere in the world where there are deserts (Iraq included) they are being transformed into greenery when possible. Just look at Israel. Al-Anbar is also fertile land although not all. Najd is also full of small farming villages. Najd means "highland" in Arabic so the area is hilly and it can get really cold during winter/nights. Riyadh for example has a elevation of 700 meters. Also don't forget all the palm grooves and oasis.

Also don't forget that there are now ancient dried out rivers in KSA (some recorded in the Torah and Bible) who are now flowing underwater and underground water in general that btw flows into Iraq from the Najd and Hijaz plateau. KSA-Iraqi relations on governmental areas might not be good but at least we are giving you water while the Syrians, Turks and Iranians are building dams. (smiley).

Btw I hope that the Saudi Arabian-Iraqi borders will be open again when the ME normalizes so we can have a normal relation again and people can visit each others countries, relatives etc.

For example since a very long time the border has been closed and the Saudi Arabian government has constructed a fence even.

@Doritos11

These are some of the desert areas in KSA:

After Raining Day . by oldwolf., on Flickr

I Need Ferrari for this Road . by oldwolf., on Flickr

Al-`Ula - north side by Amru_essam, on Flickr

Al Ula Oasis by Orly Arcelao, on Flickr

Hail City by D7im Al D7im, on Flickr

الديسة by Desert نديم القهوة, on Flickr

8698675479_71e0e9923e_b.jpg

Riyadh Desert Saudi KSA Spring by Life-Style, on Flickr

Rub al' Khali below which is an awesome natural area:

desertwildlife.jpg

5040654451_bf1fbfeca4_z.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa

Where does your signature come from? I like it!

Well google maps is not detailed as it shows most of the ME as 1 big desert almost, I don’t follow many other maps to look at it, not sure what you mean with the rest of ur post.

Yes, Google isn't well-detailed much, Why? Google can't show everything about a given country without having a pre-approval by its Gov't which is all what KSA wants. In similar cases, KSA prefers to stay ambiguous on certain topics and issues such as statistics, and so on.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom