What's new

Saudi Ambassador To Egypt Threatens Iran With Military Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS bro we heard about them after sept 11 and we saw them with there long beards, shaved heads, tucked up socks and ridicolously extreme views. They spread poison in our community and the day they are finished will be a great day for Muslims around the world.

One day I said to a customer of mine "**** weather" he said "brother that is wrong as all weather is from allah (swt)" I thought yes the guy is correct and clued on mashallah.

Then he said "the next time u say that ur a kaafir as u know what it means and its shirk because ur saying what god created is ****"

I just about contained my laughter but that is a minor example of there madness. They are very dangerous, selfish and nasty individuals.

He said that??? Man must be on crack or something. I say weather is **** here all the time. This guy is only representing himself. But he does remind me of our state 20 years ago. Man it was ugly here.

BS bro we heard about them after sept 11 and we saw them with there long beards, shaved heads, tucked up socks and ridicolously extreme views. They spread poison in our community and the day they are finished will be a great day for Muslims around the world.

One day I said to a customer of mine "**** weather" he said "brother that is wrong as all weather is from allah (swt)" I thought yes the guy is correct and clued on mashallah.

Then he said "the next time u say that ur a kaafir as u know what it means and its shirk because ur saying what god created is ****"

I just about contained my laughter but that is a minor example of there madness. They are very dangerous, selfish and nasty individuals.

I found many "*******" in UK, who would booze and fornicate in ways that would put the white people to shame.
shall the whole religion be ostracized on that basis ?

saudis cant do anything
more than 10000 missiles are awaiting them!
oh maybe they will call their master for battling Iran!
look like american pilots who destroy two phantom by saudi fighters!

I found many "*******" in UK, who would booze and fornicate in ways that would put the white people to shame.
shall the whole religion be ostracized on that basis ?

I'm not generalising it's well known many salafis have extreme viewpoints and are disliked by most muslims around the world, it is they who support and be involved in many terrorist attacks around the world. I could carry on but cant be bothered, its a Saturday!

^^ "2 sheikhs and a camels" eh ? you forgot to mention the lizards -_-
it's worth remembering that in 633 Arabians on Camels conquered Persia and destroyed your ancestors' empire and took their women as slaves and sent them back to Madenah where they were sold in markets like camels . the Irony now is that your country "follows" Islam which originated in the land of those "2 sheikhs and a camels" and your own alphabet is based on Arabic and even many your kids' names ( Hussain, Ali .. etc ) are of Arabians who rode camels and ate lizards for dinner .

Are you calling this sick ideology ??? This is called true Islam, Islam Free of fads and myths
ok U right so the true islam is a British spy handiwork who had wife in almost all of KSA tribes that started by a drinker that came back from iraq and hated true islamic debetes and the first guys oppose his idea was the sunnis in holly land and he butcherd them with help of the Britishs again and then killed lots of sunnis and attacked iraq and butchered people in karbala (not just shia) and when iran wanted to act russia attacked iran.
WOW man you had lots of help throw this real islam unfortunatly there was no US to help but now they are too.and still this

and guys is it this nice improvment in islam that caused killing sunnis in Baluchistan or the wahhabi leaders who calls for support of drug trafficking to iran (just because shia are better to die ) or you just want to blame it on CIA again
OoO right i forgot wahhabis is made and supported by these anglos

saudis cant do anything
more than 10000 missiles are awaiting them!
oh maybe they will call their master for battling Iran!
look like american pilots who destroy two phantom by saudi fighters!

shutors, Go ahead and see what we will do, better get you super camel riding special forces ready.

middle finger to .... :coffee:

Saudi arabia is a joke, they call a 2 sheikhs and a camels special forces.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

camels with advanced ....ing system :rofl:

Wow .. persians enjoying together just like they "cry and lament" together ...

This is called nonsense, Because its only empty words just to talk
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Saudi Arabia is now will not need to proxy to carry out tasks on behalf. . This will not be in favor of Iran. . Because the regime in Iran knows what Saudi Arabia can do . . and Because the Iranian regime When defeated Can not "this time" claims that America is behind Saudi Arabia As he did when he was defeated by Iraq
we dont have time for KSA so just keep you mouth shut who cares what you gonna do just keep the way open for our Pilgrims and dont kill'em .
we dont give damn what they say and they still barkin .US wanted to attack us for quite long time israel the same the most powerful army of arabs in our weakest time with support of east and west couldn't do a damn thing and yet you barkin.

i dunno wat all these thing are about if you want to attack us just do it why do you wasting our time.if we wanted to nuke we got the ball to say if we wanted to support people in bahrain and qatif still got the ball to say it out loud
and we dont do those stuff so just stop....

Wow .. persians enjoying together just like they "cry and lament" together ...
NP attack and we will see .i wont cry if i had my Martyr son or brother on my hands we are not afraid of anything we wont get sad.and if i cry its only because why i wasn't the one who martyred .
and trust me most of other Iranian here are far braver than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom