What's new

Saudi Ambassador give aid to Korea Muslim Federation

Oh iya, why are you not taking Tarawih praying, altough it is sunnah still better than doing some propaganda at here. I am woman and i got my monthly turn so i don't take the fasting right now, and i kinda of pissed of

Don't you remember not all people taking 23 rakaat

All hogwash. When you want to persecute someone you come up with any excuse. When there is will there is way. In Pakistan we falsely accuse Christians of blasphemy before burning their Churches down, in Indonesia it’s another excuse. None of this happened before wahabism took control in Indonesia (or Pakistan) and people of all religions and sects lived largely peacefully alongside each other.

Wahabism is not always apparent in its own form as it often works with other extremist groups, such as Doebandis in Pakistan. Don’t think we are fools or not well versed in these tactics. If anything Pakistanis know it very well being at the receiving end of Wahabi inspired terrorism for so long.

In Indonesia religious building need permits and government and local residents attention when it is will be built. As far as i know, there is some MosQue too had been teared down to the ground because doesn't have any permits the law had reQuired beforehand or had been built in some restricted areas such as water reservoir and so on. Demolition of such building sometimes meet protest from residents and prayer, but the government aparatus always do their job.

As long as the Curches, Vihara, Temples of Hindu, Sinagoge, Klenteng and MosQue doesn't break any law and had socializing with the local populations they will never meet any protest and forced closing. Oh yes, Indonesia had Sinagoge too.

Why is it so that KSA gives aid specifically for Islam to any country? If they really want to help, do they not want to help the Non-Muslims of that particular country? Probably a better analogy will be if other countries give aid to Shias of Saudi Arabia. That will work out pretty well as did in Bahrain.

Because it is the Saudis not the the United of Emirate Arabia :)

The Saudis had more political agenda when it comes to charity gifts.

In Indonesia religious building need permits and government and local residents attention when it is will be built. As far as i know, there is some MosQue too had been teared down to the ground because doesn't have any permits the law had reQuired beforehand or had been built in some restricted areas such as water reservoir and so on. Demolition of such building sometimes meet protest from residents and prayer, but the government aparatus always do their job.

As long as the Curches, Vihara, Temples of Hindu, Sinagoge, Klenteng and MosQue doesn't break any law and had socializing with the local populations they will never meet any protest and forced closing. Oh yes, Indonesia had Sinagoge too.

Indonesia has Sinagoge, so what?
As long as those Jews did not do anything stupid it's ok
Oh, why both of you didn't mention about Masjid that being Burned down by Christian Extrimist?

Building Muslim School to Spread Islam is not Political Agenda!

Meesna:

Why do you care what we Arabs do? You are not a Muslim or an Arab but you are probably belonging to a minority sect and now crying that you only have the fake wannabe Arab Mullah Majoos that can sponsor you and your little sect. Besides you know nothing about Indonesia nor about KSA or this project. So cut the crap and find another hobby. We as the cradle of Islam will always support it and try to spread Islam as commanded to us by Allah (SWT) and there is nothing you or anybody else here can do about it.

What rubbish. When wahabi lying propaganda failed they have resorted to personal attacks. You have effectively accepted that you were lying all along and cannot defend those lies.

Why is it so that KSA gives aid specifically for Islam to any country? If they really want to help, do they not want to help the Non-Muslims of that particular country? Probably a better analogy will be if other countries give aid to Shias of Saudi Arabia. That will work out pretty well as did in Bahrain.

First of all you know nothing about KSA. You are an Indian. So what to expect.

Secondly the Shias in KSA are not oppressed nor poor. In fact they live in the most wealthy ares of KSA. So once another troll is showing his ignorance about KSA, the Arab world and Islam.

Lastly KSA is one of the biggest DONORS in ALL OF THE WORLD regardless of what country we are talking about.

Saudi Arabia has emerged as the world’s largest donor of humanitarian assistance outside the Western states, traditionally the members of OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC). In many recent natural disasters, the country’s contributions far exceeded those of any traditional donors. In 2007, in response to Cyclone Sidr in Bangladesh, which killed more than 3,000 people and left millions homeless, Saudi Arabia gave Bangladesh $158 million for humanitarian purposes, compared to $20 million from the United States and less from the United Kingdom (Smith 2010). Following the Haiti earthquake in 2010, the Saudi Kingdom made $50 million available to the Emergency Response Fund, a pooled funding mechanism set up by the United Nations. Saudi pledges for the ongoing response to the f loods that ravaged huge swathes of Pakistan in 2010 amount to $220 million - surpassing the pledges of all European donors taken together ($209 million) (Saudi Ministry of Interior 2010 and Smith 2010). In 2008, Saudi Arabia provided $500 million in cash to the World Food Program, the largest contribution in the Program’s history.

For development and humanitarian aid to the Arab and Muslim world, Saudi Arabia is the undisputed leader. Between 1975 and 2005, total Saudi aid to developing countries amounted to $90 billion or 3.7% of its annual gross domestic product (GDP), far higher than the UN 0.7% of GDP target for development assistance and four times the average achieved by OECD-DAC countries. Saudi Arabia also helps finance many key regional development funds and instruments.

Saudi Arabia and Humanitarian Assistance: GPPi - Global Public Policy institute

Now get off our horse and don't meddle in Saudi, Arab and Muslim matters. None of your business. Especially since you and others here have no clue about this help or what you are talking about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To that clueless Meesna troll then I am a Makkawi Hashemite of the Shafi'i fiqh. Also when clowns like you shout "Wahhabi" to left and right then you are referring to the Hanbali madahab which is one of the 4 recognized Sunni madahib. Besides KSA have all 7 main sects NATIVE to its lands, regions and provinces - Hanbali, Shafi'i, Maliki, Hanafi (all Sunnis), Zaydi, Twelver Sect and Ismaili.

Indonesia has Sinagoge, so what?
As long as those Jews did not do anything stupid it's ok
Oh, why both of you didn't mention about Masjid that being Burned down by Christian Extrimist?

Because so many Churches had been tornt down by Moslem extremest too :)

Don't playing victims, we already know what happened in Ambon, Poso, and so on. Both sides must taking responsibility too, and trying to became responsible addults. Right now it is not the times for Indonesians to get a fight over religious diferences or Racial issue like in the past. Can you just looking outside of Indonesian border the more imminent danger and woefully foes had been lurking in the shadow and ready to swallow Indonesia a whole.

@Meesna - Whats up, baby brother ? :wave:

' @madokafc - Whats up sister ? :)

' @MuslimConscript - Hows life in Indonesia ? :)

' @al-Hasani - Oh come on...you naughty boys we both know that when you fund Muslim Organizations & the Iranians open up their Cultural Centers in any part of the world, I can bet my arse that both of you are up to something very...very naughty ! :P

You even infected some of our people - Now they wear your clothes & even wear the Kiffeyh ! :woot:

And some of them even like Humus ! :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it so that KSA gives aid specifically for Islam to any country?

Because they want to sow the seeds of hate in the host nation and thus make them weak and subservient to Saudi wahabi ideology. Wahabis really don’t want the host country to become stronger and prosperous. That is exactly what they did to Pakistan, and Pakistanis are paying a very heavy price for it.

And some of them even like Humus !

Is it just before blowing us innocent Pakistanis up, or up in jannah after their suicide mission?

Trust a Punjabi to come to the rescue of extremists always; Mumtaz Qadri, Taliban, Lashkar e Tayyaba, Laskar-e-Jhangvi you name it. No wonder Lahore is the bastion of extremism.

Is it just before blowing us innocent Pakistanis up or up in jannaj after their suicide mission?

Trust a Punjabi to come to the rescue of extremists always.

What ? Kiyaa ? The heck are you talking about ? :what:

Wassup @Chai ? :wave:

So how about sending me an Omani Shawarma for Iftar ? :D

Please, sister ! :cray:

Because so many Churches had been tornt down by Moslem extremest too :)

Don't playing victims, we already know what happened in Ambon, Poso, and so on. Both sides must taking responsibility too, and trying to became responsible addults. Right now it is not the times for Indonesians to get a fight over religious diferences or Racial issue like in the past. Can you just looking outside of Indonesian border the more imminent danger and woefully foes had been lurking in the shadow and ready to swallow Indonesia a whole.

Which one that being burned?
I never know any church being burn exept when in the civil war over our eastern part

I didn't play victim, I just little bit angry
Why those Masjid didn't appears on news?
While when church violate the law, they make it like it was big discrimination issue

Yes I know that about outside threat, and that's why I want Indonesian to be more Stronger, and the only way for that is to make people to holding on, on sunnah

@Armstrong
So far so good, hows in Pakistan?

Well... what he is saying is you guys (residents of Punjab) are the biggest cheer-leaders of Wahabis! :D

Is it incorrect? Maybe a tad, not entirely. :cheesy:

Is that so !

I'm not the one fighting the Big Bad Americans in Afghanistan or have a beef with the Farsiwans or am blowing myself up all over the country as if everyday is Shab-e-Barat ! :P

Someone needs to see the Mirror ! :whistle:

@Armstrong
So far so good, hows in Pakistan?

Its good here in Pakistan ! :)

But the Ramazan is very tough here.....extremely hot & because our previous Government was as corrupt as they get - Power Outages throughout the day ! :cray:

Nope. my friends.... open a thread with a poll....... it all started and is being abetted from Punjab..... shallow, midterm thoughts and planning..... nothing started in Peshawar, or did it?

Is that so !

I'm not the one fighting the Big Bad Americans in Afghanistan or have a beef with the Farsiwans or am blowing myself up all over the country as if everyday is Shab-e-Barat ! :P

Someone needs to see the Mirror ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom