What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he‘s the second indian prisoner who is attacked within a month in the same jail this time its the prisoners earlier it was jail officials .so much for the normality and coincidence ,right ?

there is something normal in jails ? they are sick and they can do anything in jail because they have no fear of going jail very simple . he was prisoner of death sentence so its means his co prisoner also . you can expect any thing. its been 16 years now man . :undecided: jo phly h i jail mair sar rahy hai wo aysa hi kary gay bachy :yay:

Because someone was tutored to testify against him

I was tutored to testify against Sarabjeet: Witness

and in india no one tortured :omghaha: if you think abut dirty games of secret services then think abut both sides . india waly bhi koi bhagwaan nhi hain .

tu abhi bacha hai bety he killed more then dozen humans i said humans because if i say Pakistanis you guys have no value of pakistani lives . he is convected by court as death sentence .

then hang him. Itna time to bhutto ko latkane me bhi nahi lagaya tha. :)

He should have been hanged a long time ago. i was afraid we would give him to india with open arms and flower hanging by the neck. He is currently on a ventilator and i dont think he will survive. looks like somebody decided to take action where our president failed to do in the last five years. Terrorist are terrorist and i feel no sorrow for him. Infact considering there was a chance he could have been free somebody took the initiative.

and in india no one tortured :omghaha: if you think abut dirty games of secret services then think abut both sides . india waly bhi koi bhagwaan nhi hain .

Didn't get your post, i was replying to DESERT FIGHTER who stated Sarabjeet is guilty, which i had contrary information on.

Even ur spy kashmir singh called him a terrorist:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...AclZQfmVw4vjCvuVhjQ4xSA&bvm=bv.45645796,d.bmk

As for the coincidence... the gay CM of punjab has already suspended the superintendent and the warden of his cell..:hitwall:

Hope the S.O.B dies..
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...8oGABQ&usg=AFQjCNG4e80oiHllfQsU707M3Ny0i9aJuQ

im not even going into the details of his case which has lots of ambiguity . even if he has to be hanged it has to be done legally.

the point is of irresponsible and illegal behaviour of your officials.

geo news : he‘s out of danger .

then hang him. Itna time to bhutto ko latkane me bhi nahi lagaya tha. :)
maar maar ke jeena or jee jee ker marna apun ka style hai babu :coffee: roz maro roz jeo bhai mugembo style hai shayed . BTW serius i wanna finish thi sissue hang him or free him once for all man or hope he die so file close forever . these five guys whom attack on him are in same category as he was .

Like I mentioned earlier in a post Indians have made this whole thing into a 'singh' joke. Three Singhs till now have been proven to be terrorists through a proper legal course. All three were pardoned on mercy petitions and India was whining all the way how Pakistan is deliberately trying to frame innocent 'Singhs'. surprisingly all three of those Singhs claimed to be spies working for RAW as soon as they crossed the border. Indians from whining went straight to boasting how they made suckers out of Pakistan.

This 'Singh' should be hanged as a warning to future 'Singhs' :coffee:

He is ok. In 1,2 days you guys will know the real game.

Najam Sethi at play, Indian counselor already in Lahore and preparations are being made to sent him to India. Another Raymond Davis going out of Pakistan unhurt.

there is something normal in jails ? they are sick and they can do anything in jail because they have no fear of going jail very simple . he was prisoner of death sentence so its means his co prisoner also . you can expect any thing. its been 16 years now man . :undecided: jo phly h i jail mair sar rahy hai wo aysa hi kary gay bachy :yay:

imran ji when the incident happened he was not in his cell . he was attacked openly in the jail in front of the officials by group of prisoners with bricks neither the officials intervene nor took him directly to jinna hospital.
jo pehle se hi appeal kar rha ho wo ye sab nhi krta.

So whats stopping you guys from using Surjeet as a witness to prove Sarbhajit is guilty?

nothing can stop us we can hang him on 5 minutes notice even but ISI don't like to hang him very simple when ISI liked to hang him he will never see next day . now please leave the topic yaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom