What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was given death sentence already..

bad act!!! should not had happend

ok then ask imran to build 15 more big jails when he win the election :yay:

big jails means very big jails like this one

Aerial_Photography_Adams_County_Correctional_Facility_t670.jpg

he should had been hanged as per orders of court, why we are feeding a indian son of ***** who klled so many pakistanis, for last 16 years when there are sold proofs against him, indian gov have never waited for such a long time to kill a pakistani.

He was hit with bricks...in ICU now at Jinnah Hospital.

He should have been hanged a long time ago.

India media now ranting, that Goswami guy on Times now or some channel will again be on a rampage!!!

He was hit with bricks...in ICU now at Jinnah Hospital.

He should have been hanged a long time ago.

India media now ranting, that Goswami guy on Times now or some channel will again be on a rampage!!!

ohhhh then i don't think so he will survive you know sir bricks mean bricks :hitwall:

Designed brawl? for a bastard whose already in death row?I dont think so.... brawls in prisons happen all around the world even america.
he‘s the second indian prisoner who is attacked within a month in the same jail this time its the prisoners earlier it was jail officials .so much for the normality and coincidence ,right ?

he‘s the second indian prisoner who is attacked within a month in the same jail this time its the prisoners earlier it was jail officials .so much for the normality and coincidence ,right ?

Even ur spy kashmir singh called him a terrorist:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...AclZQfmVw4vjCvuVhjQ4xSA&bvm=bv.45645796,d.bmk

As for the coincidence... the gay CM of punjab has already suspended the superintendent and the warden of his cell..:hitwall:

Hope the S.O.B dies..
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...8oGABQ&usg=AFQjCNG4e80oiHllfQsU707M3Ny0i9aJuQ

If inmates in Pakistan can get assess to Sat phones and their wives (to make children) when in Pakistani jails, I can't see a blade being to difficult for inmates to acquire.

Can u stop pulling the facts out of ur behind? when did inmates have sat phones or access to their wives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom