What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he also said the girl to whom he apparently married is not this girl.

So he can sue Miss Ayesha for deception. Ayesha also claimed about the miscarriage of her child and DNA tests will prove a lot of things :lol::lol:

If Malik proved innocent consider a long trial for Ayesha or her father for deception charges :lol::cry:

Whether or not it is true, how he is going to prove that!!:lol:

But he also said the girl to whom he apparently married is not this girl.

So he can sue Miss Ayesha for deception. Ayesha also claimed about the miscarriage of her child and DNA tests will prove a lot of things :lol::lol:

If Malik proved innocent consider a long trial for Ayesha or her father for deception charges :lol::cry:

If malik is found guilty by DNA tests then what will happen to him.

He could serve a long jail sentence in india.

Point to be where for once Shoaib said "This is my wife".

Shoaib only said I have a wife (which he perceived as a different one).

He said that her name is Ayesha, and that she is from Hyderabad.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Plus he accepted that he signed the nikahnaama. Registered or not, that is enough evidence.

Point to be where for once Shoaib said "This is my wife".

Shoaib only said I have a wife (which he perceived as a different one).

Than he will have to bring that wife out of somewhere. He accepted he is married, he went with his team at Ayesha's home. Ayesha is saying she is his wife. At first he declined, and he is also not saying anything about any other wife. All he says that he was fooled. Now just add 2 and 2. Court generally do so, in the favor of "women"!!

Whether or not it is true, how he is going to prove that!!:lol:

He can bring 10 girls named Ayesha and say tell me Mr Judge all these girls claiming i am there husband but the picture of the girl i saw is not among them :rofl: so will i become husband of all these girls? there is no proof where Malik said this Ayesha who is claiming to be his wife is Malik's wife.

And there are so many other things to be proved also such as Miscarrage of the child. Malik cruelty/harrasment towards Ayesha and so on.

From what information I've gathered, if you are in India and if a woman sues you with a 'reasonable' amount of evidence, you will be in deep deep trouble for a long long time.

He can bring 10 girls named Ayesha and say tell me Mr Judge all these girls claiming i am there husband but the picture of the girl i saw is not among them :rofl: so will i become husband of all these girls? there is no proof where Malik said this Ayesha who is claiming to be his wife is Malik's wife.

And there are so many other things to be proved also such as Miscarrage of the child. Malik cruelty/harrasment towards Ayesha and so on.

He has to prove that he was married with one of those Ayesha. The onus is on him. Can he do that? Even if he does that, what about the signatures on the nikahnaama, registered or otherwise, that shows proof of intent!

If malik is found guilty by DNA tests then what will happen to him.

He could serve a long jail sentence in india.

the question is "IF"

secondly if he is found guilty he can claim to be his husband instead and divorce her legally before the decision of the Judge :rofl:

Shoaib [NOT Ayesha] has to prove that he was NOT cruel to her. Shoaib is guilty until proven otherwise, as per Indian law.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

the question is "IF"

secondly if he is found guilty he can claim to be his husband instead and divorce her legally before the decision of the Judge :rofl:

If he accepts that she is his wife NOW, she can sue him for mental harrassment. I hear that you can be jailed for 7+ years as per Indian law for that.

lol man..... this song suits best for Shoaib...........

Kar deh mushquil jeena.... Ishq Kameena..!!!!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
He has to prove that he was married with one of those Ayesha. The onus is on him. Can he do that? Even if he does that, what about the signatures on the nikahnaama, registered or otherwise, that shows proof of intent!

No the nikahnama stands no value in Pakistan and since this nikahnama was sent from Pakistan it was supposed to be registered in Pakistan only. The nikahnama holds no value if it was not registered in the committee.

The marriage itself is unislamic as per Mufti Naeem so this marriage will hold no value at all. Its a matter of argument and we cannot claim whether it was as per the Islamic laws or not. Wait for next few days until the panel of scholars decide about their marriage islamically

From what information I've gathered, if you are in India and if a woman sues you with a 'reasonable' amount of evidence, you will be in deep deep trouble for a long long time.

Add to this , "Domestic Violence Prevention Act" Which means Wifey can Sue Husband for Petty Reasons( For Malintentions ?).

No the nikahnama stands no value in Pakistan and since this nikahnama was sent from Pakistan it was supposed to be registered in Pakistan only. The nikahnama holds no value if it was not registered in the committee.

The marriage itself is unislamic as per Mufti Naeem so this marriage will hold no value at all. Its a matter of argument and we cannot claim whether it was as per the Islamic laws or not. Wait for next few days until the panel of scholars decide about their marriage islamically

Nahin re. He is India right now and in India marriages don't need to be registered. So the fact that he

a) Accepted that he married an Ayesha from Hyderabad
b) Signed a letter [registered or otherwise]

is sufficient evidence for her to pwn his sorry arse.

the question is "IF"

He would be in much deeper trouble in that case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom