What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly these "modern cricketers" piss me off to no end. I remember how proud I was when I talked about Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Saqlain Mustaq, Zaheer Abbas, Imran Khan etc. :

then let me break ur heart by telling u abt the news abt akram and sushmita sen making rounds...hmmmm still proud??

This case aside, do you know that quite a few educated women in India exploit this law to extort money from their ex-husbands?

Shoaib [NOT Ayesha] has to prove that he was NOT cruel to her. Shoaib is guilty until proven otherwise, as per Indian law.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

If he accepts that she is his wife NOW, she can sue him for mental harrassment. I hear that you can be jailed for 7+ years as per Indian law for that.

No again you are wrong my friend.

It is "innocent until proven guilty" all over the world.

Secondly legally Ayesha's case is not strong. What if some girl from your univeristy file a case against you claiming you are her husband? will you be hold guilty before it is proven? It is Ayesha who has to prove everything otherwise should is claiming to have no relationship with this girl

Secondly legally Ayesha's case is not strong. What if some girl from your univeristy file a case against you claiming you are her husband? will you be hold guilty before it is proven? It is Ayesha who has to prove everything otherwise should is claiming to have no relationship with this girl

Not in India. Not in India. Not in India. =D

In India, you are guilty until proven otherwise, if it's a domestic violence/abuse suit or a wife suing husband.

No again you are wrong my friend.

But in this particular case and section IPC 498A its the otherway round

The Onus is on the husband to prove that he is innocent.

This law has been made to protect women from abusive husbands and in-laws.

You might call it unfair but its the present situation and shoaib has to face it.

So what? Akram and Sushmita are both quite mature. They know what's best for them.

seems like u are quite mature as well...was trying to instigate u...but did not work...!!! well trust me no matter what wasim or imran do...all the fans from the past will always support them some how...

Nahin re. He is India right now and in India marriages don't need to be registered. So the fact that he

a) Accepted that he married an Ayesha from Hyderabad
b) Signed a letter [registered or otherwise]

is sufficient evidence for her to pwn his sorry arse.

If both man and a women claims to be husband and wife in the court. The court will not accept that until legal documents such as marriage certificates or photographic or video evidences not shown.

This law is also applicable in India. Then each proof has to be verified and Ayesha holds only 1 piece of document which cannot be traced from the official sources thus holds no value legally.

Malik video evidence is enough to say he was married with a girl called ayesha but it does not prove if this is the same girl or somebody else.

How can any one prove wed if its not registered.

Marriages in India are generally a big time event.. so you have videos of the marriages, tons of photographs for each ceremony of marriage and not to forget all the relatives from Bride and Groom side who attend the Marriage ceremonies.

Its correct that Marriage are not required to be registered in India but if anybody is travelling out of country and has to take his wife along then he has to get the marriage registration done. Like in case of US for getting dependent Visa for your wife, you need to have the Marriage certificate from Indian courts. But in normal way of life in India, its not needed.

In India, you are guilty until proven otherwise, if it's a domestic violence/abuse suit or a wife suing husband.

i agree that the law here favors girls totally and court will hear and kinda believe all her false stories too...but this is not that kinda case...and if u see today media has started questioning ayesha as well...here i am sure the truth / justice will prevail...

Thats your opinion only.................. watch bollywood movies for more information.

Start with "Naa ghar ke naa ghaat ke" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If both man and a women claims to be husband and wife in the court. The court will not accept that until legal documents such as marriage certificates or photographic or video evidences not shown.

This law is also applicable in India. Then each proof has to be verified and Ayesha holds only 1 piece of document which cannot be traced from the official sources thus holds no value legally.

Malik video evidence is enough to say he was married with a girl called ayesha but it does not prove if this is the same girl or somebody else.

Shoaib has to prove to which ayesha he got married to and what proof he has in that case.

You know what? A lot of Indians don't even hold that much evidence and they are genuinely married. Mailk's video AFTER taking the unregistered nikahnaama into consideration is enough evidence in Indian jurisdiction.

Thats your opinion only.................. watch bollywood movies for more information.

Start with "Naa ghar ke naa ghaat ke" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bollywood directors are MORONS in most cases. :rofl:

My room-mate on the other hand is a chartered accountant with practical experiences and citations. He is currently facing trouble in the US coz his marriage wasn't registered in India.

You know what? A lot of Indians don't even hold that much evidence and they are genuinely married. Mailk's video AFTER taking the unregistered nikahnaama into consideration is enough evidence in Indian jurisdiction.

no i dont think it is enuff...like i said...it is a high profile case...and they will need proof and the islamic law on how marriages are done and conducted will matter a lot here...hence if the law says that there have to be witnesses etc...and if they are not there (and other technicalities) possible that they may say that nikhah neve happened....lets see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom