What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoaib has to prove to which ayesha he got married to and what proof he has in that case.

he got photographic evidences of the girl he used to chat with and what if second girl called Ayesha comes in the court claiming she is her wife?

You guyz know already the case is very weak for ayesha jee so why defend it when its not that easy for her prove. Lets wait for the decision from the courts which will take months to come

no i dont think it is enuff...like i said...it is a high profile case...and they will need proof and the islamic law on how marriages are done and conducted will matter a lot here...hence if the law says that there have to be witnesses etc...and if they are not there (and other technicalities) possible that they may say that nikhah neve happened....lets see...

You mean to say the rules will be different for celebs?!!

Yes, an exception could be possible made because Shoaib is a celeb. But if he was an ordinary guy, there is a very strong case against him as per Indian law.

On a serious note Saurabh, you guys got to reform that law. It's so effed up. :hitwall:

no i am not saying that...what i am saying is here there can be motives behind ayesha doing what she is doing vis-a-vi a person like me going to court talking abt my husband...hence the investigation will happen even on the girl...if i say that my husband was beating me...the court will first beleive the story and then may be think abt questioning it...but here as the girl can be a fraud...listening ear will be given even to shoaib...

Yes, an exception could be possible made because Shoaib is a celeb. But if he was an ordinary guy, there is a very strong case against him as per Indian law.

On a serious note Saurabh, you guys got to reform that law. It's so effed up. :hitwall:

Than you need to know the reasons why such laws were made.

Your roomie seems to be quite experienced guy in all these matter.. :lol::lol:

He is working in the US but his wife is in India. He is working on getting her a visa since the past six months and hopefully he will succeed soon. Right now, he has no documented "evidence" that she is his wife because most marriages aren't registered at your place, apparently.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Why were those laws made? [Let's keep it at one post]

no i am not saying that...what i am saying is here there can be motives behind ayesha doing what she is doing vis-a-vi a person like me going to court talking abt my husband...hence the investigation will happen even on the girl...if i say that my husband was beating me...the court will first beleive the story and then may be think abt questioning it...but here as the girl can be a fraud...listening ear will be given even to shoaib...

Not denying that, it always happens. The point is, women are favored, this is how our laws are.

This law has some problems with it but the motive behind the law was to save women from abusive husbands and In-laws.

This law has helped a lot of women.

No doubt there have been instances of abuse of this law.

Bollywood directors are MORONS in most cases. :rofl:

My room-mate on the other hand is a chartered accountant with practical experiences and citations. He is currently facing trouble in the US coz his marriage wasn't registered in India.

I know still today there are thousands of villages in india where the marriage is not registered and not only abroad but even india people faces problems when it comes to legal work. It is very difficuilt for them prove even inside india let alone abroad

Zaki bhai, check out what Indians are saying about Shoaib's case as well. That domestic violence law is very famous and very well discussed from what I am seeing.

Check out this article about the law from a neutral [non-Indian] author :: India’s Domestic Violence Act – Slaw

Oh yaar bachpan se wakeelon ke saath bari uthak baithak ki hai.............. qanoon ko main bohat achi tarah samaghta hon ;)

i agree with saurabh here...but saurabh in todays world few smartish girls are actually making use of this law too...and soon guys will need law to be in their favor to be protected from wives ...he he

i agree with saurabh here...but saurabh in todays world few smartish girls are actually making use of this law too...and soon guys will need law to be in their favor to be protected from wives ...he he

That is why its our motto, line maro smart ladkiyo ko, shadi karo siddhi saadi gharelu se!!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom