What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to couple... May they have a wonderful life ahead. May this be the way to bring peace between the two countries. Amin.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am surprised at reactions from some of the members....It looks like South Asia can never come out of its male chauvinist attitude...Seems like indians are taking this news as a loss and Pakistani's as some victory....

Crap its their lives....If Sania feels Shoaib is the right one for him and vice-versa what the heck is anyone's problem????

Come on man, thats a really big judgement you are making. Its only natural, she did have a huge male fan following in India.

:confused: and what happend to that star TV speaking to Shoaib

As per the CNN-IBN article- its says the Geo T.V. has reported all this and its not confirmed by any Indian media or Sania herself. It has not confirmed anything, same old news on a different website. I will post the Star news article as soon as it comes on the internet.

44 people on this thread lol wow this is a hot issue right now :P

21ff3df42982fa72c1641ae045fe4583.jpg

:cheesy:

As per the CNN-IBN article- its says the Geo T.V. has reported all this and its not confirmed by any Indian media or Sania herself. It has not confirmed anything, same old news on a different website. I will post the Star news article as soon as it comes on the internet.

Magarmach bhaya please heed to Sani Mirza's father.

Wasn't Shoaib Malik an off spinner? No wonder - no new balls for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom