What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ hahahahhahahhaha what a funny comment, why will he apply for indian CS, and also by marrying a tennis star.

btw indian rabbit, you were banned because you said you were leaving this forum 4 ever and going to join some indian forum, what happened to you now after ban was lifted lol

If this news it true then my guess is Shoaib is planning for Indian citizenship in future. This is second time he is trying to get married to some India girl.

if he wan't take him we no need persons who look for leave pakistan give you example adnaad sami

i my self live some were in golf from 12 years 7 months but i have no day when i don't remember pakistan or never feel sad for leave pakistan .:cry:

Whats a CHIRKUT ???:undecided:

:lol::lol::P

7050b812be6efd40f2c4af7d04650774.jpg

Whats a CHIRKUT ???:undecided:

just look at some face of her two engagements-->:lol:

But any-one who is opposite to the likes of Hrithik,John etc can be summarised as chirkut-->:lol:

Well term may be restricted to those of male gender...

if her wedding is taking place in Lahore :P and obviously will be living with her husband :D

so is she gonnai represent Pakistan in Tennis :rofl:

sania mirza is getting married to a pakistani, indians must be jealous lol

just look at some face of her two engagements-->:lol:

But any-one who is opposite to the likes of Hrithik,John etc can be summarised as chirkut-->:lol:

Well term may be restricted to those of male gender...

:P Alright then every other Indian actor is a CHIRKUT other than Hrithik and John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom