What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a pakistani is marrying an indian woman, indians should smile and be happy, it proves a pakistani man prefers an indian woman over a pakistani, why are indians behaving like this is unacceptable to them???

kia bharati is baat ka dukh ker rahe hain ke woah sania se muhabat kerte the aur sania aik pakistani se biah ker rahe hai, and they should marry sania mirza, are they sania stalkers hahaha

Last edited:
It can't be true who will marry a looser?

Incidentally, Shoaib was earlier accused of marrying another Hyderabad girl, Ayesha Siddiqui, in 2002 over phone even though the cricketer said he was merely engaged to her.

Ayesha's father had also threatened to sue Malik for jilting the girl and not giving her divorce.

If Sania marries Shoib, the looser will cheer about it.

And about Dubai home, if it be then Sania pays for it. How can that shoeb afford it. Biwi ki kamai pe ghar chalega uska.

Seems you are at pains to discredit some one that you will never be, ;)
Biwi ki kamai, Star TV drama mein chaltey hey, real life is a little different.
If Haribijaan can buy a One Crore Hummer, then keep in mind Shoaib was Captain at one time. Big Fish.

Seems you are at pains to discredit some one that you will never be, ;)
Biwi ki kamai, Star TV drama mein chaltey hey, real life is a little different.
If Haribijaan can buy a One Crore Hummer, then keep in mind Shoaib was Captain at one time. Big Fish.

Bhaji endorses more brands the whole Pakistani Cricket team combined and not to mention money from the IPL lol

if a pakistani is marrying an indian woman, indians should smile and be happy, it proves a pakistani man prefers an indian woman over a pakistani, why are indians behaving like this is unacceptable to them???

i think its our sub-continental thinking.

I was reading the news about Sania Mirza's engagment breaking with Sohrab Mirza and believe me the comments posted by Indians were so much disgusting saying Shorab is a Muslim he would have been mistreating her and blah blah and thats why she broke the engagment.

bara afsoss hoa bhai logo khuda ko yehi manzoor tha ab saber kero.lolllllllllllllllllllll

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Imran bhai hamesha alag hi sochte hain :lol:

Haaaaan bhaiii bara afsos howa. Allah Shoaib Malik ki ab hifazat karay is mirchi se :lol:

hum to bottle leny chaly is gham ko mitany ke liye. haaaaaaaaaaaaay afsoos kya se kya ho gya ab hum kis ko neker phen ker khelta dekhy gay.many ppl watch her matches even they don't know any thing abut tennes same like me.hayyyyyyyyyy mary rabba>

jis ne hum se cheena wo apna hai . tennes kon kafer dekhta tha hum to ..............

9afbd109dcf989961724962f2c501996.jpg

Bhaji endorses more brands the whole Pakistani Cricket team combined and not to mention money from the IPL lol

Well then Bill Gates is exactly not available.
I doubt any money will be at stake for joining hands. if it happens.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am surprised at reactions from some of the members....It looks like South Asia can never come out of its male chauvinist attitude...Seems like indians are taking this news as a loss and Pakistani's as some victory....

Crap its their lives....If Sania feels Shoaib is the right one for him and vice-versa what the heck is anyone's problem????

If this news it true then my guess is Shoaib is planning for Indian citizenship in future. This is second time he is trying to get married to some India girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom