What's new

Samsung to sell 'made in India' handsets in China

And plus Small indian manufacturer like micromax and karbonn rocking south asia market

micromax is getting bigger..canvas2 is gr8..the whole stock is out with in 2 days of release theyre competing with samsung the lower cost is an additional advantage..afterall they dnt have to pay all the duties..

waiting for canvas 3..more exiting features

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. It is just a big screen - there is no qHD or Amoled or Super Amoled, there is no Gorilla Glass, there is abysmal RAM and the processors they use are an older generation. Is there a market? Sure, there is. Are they great products? Certainly not.

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. It is just a big screen - there is no qHD or Amoled or Super Amoled, there is no Gorilla Glass, there is abysmal RAM and the processors they use are an older generation. Is there a market? Sure, there is. Are they great products? Certainly not.

but then there are many produced by Micromax which gave Samsung a run for thier money, the A90 was rated above the Samsung counterparts.. Micromax definitely has an advantage on the cost front from the established brands..

01-jiayu-g4.jpg

i just came across this chinese phone it jiayu g4 thinking of buying it the phone cost Rs 5000 less than than micromax canvas hd and also beats its micromax counterpart in terms of specifications with a big margin so just wanted to ask chinese members here is the company known to provide good quality products or not if yes will definately buy this one
@Chinese-Dragon;

I have never used this phone myself. But Jiayu is a decent company (Started in Shenzhen but now in Shanxi) that have their own research group etc. So it is definitely not a brand that are going to disappear in any time soon. The company is known for offering decent hardware with reasonable prices. This model(MTK6589) is sold in US in around $220 - $240.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is the first phone to feature intel processor, Lava Xolo x900, priced at Rs 13999.

lava_xoo_x900_191444451381_640x360.jpg

I got this phone 20 days back.

It's processing power can beat the crap out of those so called high end phones.

It's got 1.6 ghz atom processor

I had a full hd video that i was not able to play some of the core2duo laptops

but it plays it buttery smooth (even my core i5 (first generation) laptop won't play that smooth) ;)

the best thing is i was running my phone's processor at the lowest clock speed at 600 mhz ( and i didn't know that :P :lol:)

the only drawback is battery :cry:

but it plays it buttery smooth (even my core i5 (first generation laptop won't play that smooth) ;)

the best thing is i was running my phone's processor at the lowest clock speed at 600 mhz ( and i didn't that :P :lol:)

congrats mate. so, now not only you are a proud indian but also a proud xolo owner.

So what? Whats the big deal?????

This is nothing special in todays globalized economy.....cant understand why people need to make such a big fuss around it.........

ya.but this is against the general trend.so naturally we are a bit excited.

Samsung was a crappy company before now it is going to get even more crappier.

congrats mate. so, now not only you are a proud indian but also a proud xolo owner.

indeed i m, but only problem is i took it for my sister :cry:

most of the ppl think it's a lava product while it's a rebranded intel product manufacture by gigabyte in hongkong

you won't even find lava written anywhere on the phone itself

indeed i m, but only problem is i took it for my sister :cry:

most of the ppl think it's a lava product while it's a rebranded intel product manufacture by gigabyte in hongkong

you won't even find lava written anywhere on the phone itself

true mate.i noticed this too.

but it plays it buttery smooth (even my core i5 (first generation) laptop won't play that smooth) ;)

the best thing is i was running my phone's processor at the lowest clock speed at 600 mhz ( and i didn't know that :P :lol:)

I am thinking of buying it too.......:woot:
How does it's graphic processor work??

The irony is that Samsung is selling 'made in India' handsets in China, and Samsung is selling 'made in China' batteries for handsets in India!! :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom