What's new

Samsung to sell 'made in India' handsets in China

yup,it has changed.i also have a note 2.
but when i went to the store,my father just couldnt believe that i was gonna buy this phone,but i did.

Haha, my parents don't understand new technology either. They use it of course, but don't really understand it.

The Note is a great device, nice big screen for surfing the internet and reading ebooks. It is just so much more comfortable than the little LCD screens that came with old phones.

Then after beating him, i might beat you. :D

But if (when) I win the fight then I get to use the phone 100% of the time. :P

India have tough economic import policy and were flexible export policy along very cheap labours.....
allz out..:tup:
well good for Indians...:)

At the same time, we don't have well defined land acquisition policy for industries and SEZ, stringent environment norms for a developing nation, inefficient bureaucratic proceedings and most importantly, lack of government enthusiasm.

Hope things will change in near future. :tup:

Thanks. I ask because I am wondering whether these factories are in Gujarat. Personally I think Modi's industrial policy is the right one for India so I am thinking whether these plants are results of the policy.

India really needs to adopt the Gujarat model. :tup:

Gujarat province alone (with only 5% of the total population) creates more than 25% of India's total exports. And massive industrial output.

Clearly something is working well there.

but he is my friend.i can take it anytime i like guys.:P

Sorry, I don't know how this thread got on to the topic of trying to steal your friend's phone. Apologies. :D

Gujarat province alone (with only 5% of the total population) creates more than 25% of India's total exports. And massive industrial output.

Sorry, I don't know how this thread got on to the topic of trying to steal your friend's phone. Apologies. :D

it is fyn mate.we all were having some gun.:)

:D

well i agree with you for some extent gujarat identifed its strengths and weaknesses and hence flourished same thing must be done with all the states although i dont support the notion that every state must concentrate on industry and manufacturing alone..but each of them must identify the field which suits them most be it agriculture,services or even tourism

01-jiayu-g4.jpg

i just came across this chinese phone it jiayu g4 thinking of buying it the phone cost Rs 5000 less than than micromax canvas hd and also beats its micromax counterpart in terms of specifications with a big margin so just wanted to ask chinese members here is the company known to provide good quality products or not if yes will definately buy this one
@Chinese-Dragon;

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom