What's new

Samsung to sell 'made in India' handsets in China

Miromax got its own manufacture plant in india...
Samsung got its own plant. Both compny have its onw plant..

Thanks. I ask because I am wondering whether these factories are in Gujarat. Personally I think Modi's industrial policy is the right one for India so I am thinking whether these plants are results of the policy.

Didn't you just start a thread recently about how China was going to attack various SE Asian nations?

Is that a troll.? I gave proper link for that...that was not my personal view. I read that thing on asian defence blog.

Thanks. I ask because I am wondering whether these factories are in Gujarat. Personally I think Modi's industrial policy is the right one for India so I am thinking whether these plants are results of the policy.

I know about nokia one. Its in chennai.
dont know about these

I'm in love with the looks of this phone. Micromax Canvas 2.

Micromax-Canvas-2-A110-01.jpg

And plus Small indian manufacturer like micromax and karbonn rocking south asia market

Even he gave me warning right now.. :P

micromax is getting bigger..canvas2 is gr8..the whole stock is out with in 2 days of release theyre competing with samsung the lower cost is an additional advantage..afterall they dnt have to pay all the duties..

I'm in love with the looks of this phone. Micromax Canvas 2.

Micromax-Canvas-2-A110-01.jpg

waiting for canvas 3..more exiting features

Probably get a ear infection[/QUOTE @nuclearpak Why the hell you don't ban this guy. You ban Indians a lot. What's this fkin double standards ? I don't want to post in any thread because everywhere this poster is posting flame baits, OT etc. If you can't do the job, make more Mods.

Give the job of Moderation of India related threads to Era_923 or Hu Songshan.

What's the problem?

We don't go around banning people with a button...if they have infractions already and get a third one, they get banned.

If somebody isn't getting three points accumulated, he won't get banned.

We ban equal number of Pakistani members as well, the problem with you folks is that you are big in numbers so the ratio is quite high as compared with Pakistani posters.

If we start dishing out bans, half of the people in this forum from your country won't even be posting here, same goes for Pakistani members.

Close this discussion now or take it to an appropriate section.

Last edited by a moderator:
And plus Small indian manufacturer like micromax and karbonn rocking south asia market

micromax is getting bigger..canvas2 is gr8..the whole stock is out with in 2 days of release theyre competing with samsung the lower cost is an additional advantage..afterall they dnt have to pay all the duties..

waiting for canvas 3..more exiting features

Yea same was the case in pune... Meeting the youth need

thats gr8..it'll be always gr8 to have a strong competitor although that word is pretty strong for now..i thing we'll be in a position to reach on soon enough

its 12000 rupees i.e about 2222 dollars

Are you sure about that???

I think you made a typo.

There are dozens of mobile phones capable of competing with market leaders, allow me to post.

thats gr8..it'll be always gr8 to have a strong competitor although that word is pretty strong for now..i thing we'll be in a position to reach on soon enough

its 12000 rupees i.e about 2222 dollars
it can't be 2222.it's 226.5 dollars

Back
Top Bottom