What's new

Samsung News and Updates

Black Flag said:
OMG! I've just come across a CRS report that clearly indicates that US intel do keep an eye on PDF!!

And I'm not talking about agents that lurk around here to keep an eye on any potential muslim terrorist recruiters, but intel guys keeping an eye on things other than Muslim extremism or Pakistan.

I mean, it is totally expected for US govt Intel to keep an eye out on forums like PDF for extremist recruiters, but I've never expected them to lurk around on other non-muslim/non-pakistani related topics.

Another one bites the dust...Meaning he got you suckered, pal. What he posted have been public info for yrs.

@Black Flag That was to be expected mate, but people like you and me have nothing to worry about. The ones that should worry are those chinese living in USA, whether students, naturalized or born there that keep talking sh....t about USA while praising the PLA. The all knowing eye of the American eagle is keeping track of them and surely have extensive files of them.

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust...Meaning he got you suckered, pal. What he posted have been public info for yrs.
@Black Flag That was to be expected mate, but people like you and me have nothing to worry about. The ones that should worry are those chinese living in USA, whether students, naturalized or born there that keep talking sh....t about USA while praising the PLA. The all knowing eye of the American eagle is keeping track of them and surely have extensive files of them.

Weren't you surprised that that Andy Huiss guy (or his research assistant) referenced that image from PDF instead of the original Korean source?

You sure about that ?

OMG! I've just come across a CRS report that clearly indicates that US intel do keep an eye on PDF!!

And I'm not talking about agents that lurk around here to keep an eye on any potential muslim terrorist recruiters, but intel guys keeping an eye on things other than Muslim extremism or Pakistan.

I mean, it is totally expected for US govt Intel to keep an eye out on forums like PDF for extremist recruiters, but I've never expected them to lurk around on other non-muslim/non-pakistani related topics.

Here's one example from a CRS report:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/nuke/R42539.pdf

Look carefully on page 17!!! :o::o::o:

I used to doubt @Martian2, but now I think he might be onto something not really far off.

@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @cnleio

What's on page 17 there is no mention of ODF as far as I can see

I'm also sure that I don't have anything to worry about and I'm sure that they check all online activity, particularly foreigners in USA.

Do you think those who actually involved in cyber espionage whould brag about them self on internet forum ? Or do you think the intelligence agency would rather waste time on monitoring internet trolls and key board warriors ?

What's on page 17 there is no mention of ODF as far as I can see

Look at the credit in the picture, it mentions pdf.

Do you think those who actually involved in cyber espionage whould brag about them self on internet forum ? Or do you think the intelligence agency would rather waste time on monitoring internet trolls and key board warriors ?

NSA has files on EVERYBODY pal and they are not wasting much time, its a pretty automated process until enough of the right data gets the file to be analyzed by a human. They particularly place attention on cyberwarriors and anybody that expresses negative opinions about USA. Of course muslims are highest in the list, but chinese in USA are pretty high also.

Look at the credit in the picture, it mentions pdf.

NSA has files on EVERYBODY pal and they are not wasting much time, its a pretty automated process until enough of the right data gets the file to be analyzed by a human. They particularly place attention on cyberwarriors and anybody that expresses negative opinions about USA. Of course muslims are highest in the list, but chinese in USA are pretty high also.

No it does not
Check again

That is apparently conspiracy theory. If the US is capable of monitoring everybody, it would be a zero crime country already.

Also, anti-American sentiment is prevalent around the globe, I don't think NSA take it seriously

Last edited:
That is apparently conspiracy theory. If the US is capable of monitoring everybody, it would be a zero crime country already.

Also, anti-American sentiment is prevalent around the globe, I don't think NSA take it seriously

It seems like you are not very well informed about the NSA and anyway, we are talking about foreigners in USA.

Weren't you surprised that that Andy Huiss guy (or his research assistant) referenced that image from PDF instead of the original Korean source?
How do you know that image came from this forum ? Did someone from this forum created that image ?

If Marty was confronted by the US government, we would say more than just caution him. We would tell him to STFU completely. Instead, Marty continues to tell his sob story here and on the Chinese playground. No details but only allusions. Those US goobermint agents could not tell Marty what agency they represents but continue to allow Marty to alluded to them on the Internet ?

Marty told so many lies about himself that he cannot keep track of his online personna. I am 52 yrs old. Marty, without telling the forum his age, once conceded that I am old enough to be his father. Now, with this made up sob story, Marty said he 'grew up' in the '70s and '80s. That would make him roughly my age. CDF gave him the tag 'Professional'. I wonder what lies he made up about himself and his military service for that label.

Marty is a sad man/child desperate for attention in any way he can.

Samsung’s Gear S2 Watch Has a Round Face, Cellular Connection - Personal Tech News - WSJ

BN-KC112_gearS2_G_20150831183124.jpg

After releasing six smartwatches in 2013 and 2014, Samsung formally introduced its first watch of 2015 on Monday. The Gear S2 is the first Samsung watch with a circular display. It’ll be sold in three variations: standard, Classic and 3G.

Every version has the same essential specs: a 1.2-inch diameter touch display with a 360×360-pixel resolution; 4GB of storage to store apps, music and other data (that’s half as much as the Apple Watch); 512MB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor; wireless charging; NFC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.

These aren’t Android Wear watches: They’ll all run on Samsung’s fledgling Tizen operating system, which is largely found in TVs and low-end phones. Samsung says all models of the Gear S2 will provide two to three days worth of battery life.

The standard Gear S2 will be available in two color options: dark gray with a dark gray rubberized band, and silver with a white rubberized band. The Gear S2 3G is the same watch as the standard model, but it’ll connect to 3G cellular networks.

The Gear S2 Classic will have a black case and black leather band. The bands will be swappable, but it’s unclear if the Gear S2 uses a proprietary design or standard watch bands.

BN-KC075_gearS2_G_20150831172328.jpg

What Samsung is willing to say, so far, is that the Gear S2 will have apps tailored to its circular display, including a Nike+ Running app. Samsung also has fitness app of its own, S Health, as well as apps it’s built for calendars, maps, news, weather and music playback. S Voice, Samsung’s digital assistant rival to Siri and Google Now, will also be found on the Gear S2 to answer web search questions, and to schedule alarms and calendar appointments.

But the company is light on details for this watch, such as how much interaction it would have with phones, or if it will be at all compatible with phones outside the Samsung family. The 3G version can be used without being tied to a phone, but to what degree is also still a mystery. So is its cellular network compatibility.

Samsung also hasn’t said how much the Gear S2 will cost or when it’ll go on sale, but the company said in an email that more details will come at the IFA electronics show in Berlin on Thursday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom