What's new

Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One?

I Love S4 but, brother you have clearly tempered with the photos of HTC One..

The blurr on HTC One is fake

Samsung Galaxy S4 is a real beautiful phone but, don't make a decision on seeing these photos....as snaps of HTC One are tempered the blurr is fake

I don't know if he has tempered the pictures but the benchmark is not real to be sure. HTC can't score lower than xperia z because of its updated processor.

Although benchmark means zilch.

HTC One is good phone but S4 has lots of plus with lots of unique features, so surely S4 is better..

HTC With its proprietary UI is all together in a different league...I doubt that pictures that u took are from HTC One New...Or u have setup ur camera wrongly....There's no way pictures from that camera will come out that blurred...

These benchmarks actually mean nothing in the real world. You will never feel the difference in performance. As for the camera, there must be something wrong with the settings.. The camera on htc One is quite good.

To me htc One is just another upgraded android phone using the latest tech around. While s4 has many new features like hover, air gestures, eye scroll etc.

However Htc's build quality is just awesome. For many people build quality made them get the Htc One, as people complain about the plastic build of Samsung.

i would say xperia z coz its got a bravia engine in it :D :tup: and bravia engine is pretty cool as its better than the regular screen which samsung has but not better than apple so its pretty good :tup:

Just got my S4 and put in for charging. Meanwhile a Question for you - do you have a screen protector for your S4 or is it really necessary with the Gorilla Glass 3?

Be careful! A lot of people believe that, OH its gorilla glass it cant get scratched!

It is scratch resistant not scratch proof. It will get hairline scratches if not deeper ones. Protect it!

I wish Samsung abandons its cheap plastic back covers... Otherwise it makes the most solid phones.

The HTC One is a beauty plus its close in all regards to the S4.

If you're not too big on the 13MP camera, fast processor, big Full HD screen... Go with the One because of the beauty of the design.

Wait a few more months and you'll have a similar designed to make between the Note3 and the HTC T6

I wish Samsung abandons its cheap plastic back covers... Otherwise it makes the most solid phones.

If you're not too big on the 13MP camera, fast processor, big Full HD screen... Go with the One because of the beauty of the design.

Wait a few more months and you'll have a similar designed to make between the Note3 and the HTC T6

Wrong thread :D

I think you wanted to reply here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/technology-science/252958-galaxy-s4-vs-htc-one.html

I Love S4 but, brother you have clearly tempered with the photos of HTC One..

The blurr on HTC One is fake

why Would i do that i own both of these phone dude lol i m not advertising on behalf of Samsung or htc Em just saying what i see
and making it easy for others to decide their is a difference between when you see phone on Tv and when you get in your hand

You can get the cover which care made of carbon fiber and aluminum I got a collection of these :D depends on what em wearing lol

i would say xperia z coz its got a bravia engine in it :D :tup: and bravia engine is pretty cool as its better than the regular screen which samsung has but not better than apple so its pretty good :tup:

Bravia engine is just a preset. Similar to the marketing thing Htc does with beats (Eq presets). Bravia or beats, both can be installed on almost any phone. Thanks to the developers who ported them.

Back
Top Bottom