What's new

New Huawei Mate 60 Pro raises worry China has found a way around U.S. tech limits

Yeah, it just take them 2 years
yeah. :usflag:
Screenshot_20230904_095357.jpg

LOL why does china used a white woman to sell a phone? Ain't they suppose to be all about pride in local brand.
Well, probably to target anyone who fancy a date with old white women? I don't know. Maybe granny hack is big in China??

That is very big development of home made 5g chip . The breakthrough of Huawei mate 60 pro has proven what bill gates said in 2019 that huawei will come out stronger in the production of high end chips.
This breakthrough will enable anyone to buy high performance end mobiles at reasonable price. Huawei not only survived sanctions, it brought creativity, and made it possible to produce high tech home made chips.I don't think any other company in world can withstand full sanction as Huawei did.

This image from 2010 still looks good to this day (look at the date on the bottom right corner)... So good, I use it for my desktop wallpaper!

FlPVpB.jpg

(P.S: If anybody didn't get it, the unveiling of Kirin 9000s akin to unveiling of J-20 to US Defense Secretary Roberts Gates visiting China back in 2011!)

Last edited:
This image from 2010 still looks good to this day (look at the date on the bottom right corner)... So good, I use it for my desktop wallpaper!

View attachment 951144

(P.S: If anybody didn't get it, the unveiling of Kirin 9000s akin to unveiling of J-20 to US Defense Secretary Roberts Gates visiting China back in 2011!)
but from the time it took to move from russian to chinese engines was about 10 years

who knows how long it will take to make lithography machine

baby... do you believe what you say?
I didn't say that. The people of Rhode Island, the state which she govern, said that

Poll: Raimondo is nation's most unpopular governor​

Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo is the least-popular governor in the United States, according to an online poll.

The second-term Democrat's job performance is viewed unfavorably by 56% of registered voters, according to website Morning Consult, the most negative response during her time in office and the highest in the country. Only 36% of poll respondents, surveyed between July 1 and Sept. 30, viewed her favorably.

Raimondo's latest Morning Consult approval-disapproval numbers fell from the second quarter of the year, when she was 17 percentage points underwater (38% to 55%) and was the second-most-unpopular governor, above Republican Matt Bevin of Kentucky. While Raimondo's popularity declined in the third quarter, Bevin's saw modest improvement, from 32% approval and 56% disapproval to 34% approval and 53% disapproval.

So tell that to the people of Rhode Island.

Back
Top Bottom