What's new

Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One?

Flip side of having unibody design. But look at this way Samsung goes you 16 gb internal of which only 8 gb is user space and you can't install apps on sd card. HTC gives you 32 gb at the same price which is more than enough for me.

Same price? But not the same features. Samsung tries to keep the price down with offering 16 gb. Your forgetting the new sensors and the air view technology. These gimmicks as you call them are features to most of us. And they need their own hardware.

If Htc One had these same features/sensors they probably would have downgraded the body, or raised the price.. They did sacrifice the memory card slot. I'm sure its because of the body (cost), read about it. Must say it does looks beautiful!

But for a user like me. I have all of my data in my 64 gb card. I don't even consider a phone that is without a memory card slot.

Again.. No phone is perfect. Every phone has its pros and cons.

No point in arguing which ones better.

Same price? But not the same features. Samsung tries to keep the price down with offering 16 gb. Your forgetting the new sensors and the air view technology. These gimmicks as you call them are features to most of us. And they need their own hardware.

If Htc One had these same features/sensors they probably would have downgraded the body, or raised the price.. They did sacrifice the memory card slot. I'm sure its because of the body (cost), read about it. Must say it does looks beautiful!

But for a user like me. I have all of my data in my 64 gb card. I don't even consider a phone that is without a memory card slot.

Again.. No phone is perfect. Every phone has its pros and cons.

No point in arguing which ones better.

Sure it boils down to your requirements. For me 32 gb is more than enough. On the other hand air view and other cool tricks are useless to me since it won't even work on Chrome, Gmail or any third party application and need well illuminated room since it uses front camera to track eye or hand movements.

HTC offers 32 GB HTC One at 599 dollars, Samsung offers 16 GB S4 at 650 dollars, mind you only 8 GB of 16 GB is usable in s4 and you can't install games at SD card.

My only issue was S4 getting a Nexus edition while One is not, now when One also will have a Nexus edition, it's a win for me.

Sure it boils down to your requirements. For me 32 gb is more than enough. On the other hand air view and other cool tricks are useless to me since it won't even work on Chrome, Gmail or any third party application and need well illuminated room since it uses front camera to track eye or hand movements.

HTC offers 32 GB HTC One at 599 dollars, Samsung offers 16 GB S4 at 650 dollars, mind you only 8 GB of 16 GB is usable in s4 and you can't install games at SD card.

My only issue was S4 getting a Nexus edition while One is not, now when One also will have a Nexus edition, it's a win for me.

Exactly, everyone has their own requirements.

Its a win for everyone! Bootloader-unlocked.

Flip side of having unibody design. But look at this way Samsung goes you 16 gb internal of which only 8 gb is user space and you can't install apps on sd card. HTC gives you 32 gb at the same price which is more than enough for me.
well , not all thing is program and Samsung have 16,32 and 64gb and its not programs that will take the majority of space , the data consume far more space
by the way I don't knew about s4 but my s3 gave me 11.5gb of 16gb to do what I like with

Hii guys... I received 4.4 kitkat update today... google drive is included... around 350+ mb.... checkout...

download poweramp.. it looks cool.. music player

Last edited:
One x mini. It is better than plastic crapsung. Strong body, superb screen, good price, good cam, only downside is I took 16 gb version which is enough for me but I wish I had more. My one x always catches eyes. It is a fashion statement. It is matter of class.

Hii guys... I received 4.4 kitkat update today... google drive is included... around 350+ mb.... checkout...

download poweramp.. it looks cool.. music player
Google Drive was available to download before anyway from Play Store.

OT: none. The new HTC One M8.

HTC one all the way, no contest....

The s4 has two variants,older one with snapdragon 600 and newer with s800.

Htc one has s600 only I think.

Apart from that htc one,its a knockout punch for s4 in all departments,or consider new htc m8 and xperia z2.

Xperia z2 will have better camera than m8.rest both have awesome premium build and same chipset.
Z2 has 3 gb ram,check for m8

Back
Top Bottom