What's new

Featured Salute to this young pashtun man for standing up for pakistan

:pakistan:
images.jpg

The reason that why ethnic terrorists and racists like PTM/NDS/ANA chose Northern Area for conflict and divide by manipulating Pashtuns and this is the same reason that why they never succeed and will never achieve their goals.

The reason that why ethnic terrorists and racists like PTM/NDS/ANA chose Northern Area for conflict and divide by manipulating Pashtuns and this is the same reason that why they never succeed and will never achieve their goals.
The patriotism of our pashtuns are unquestionable.
The Azad kashmir we have today is because of these pashtuns , otherwise the whole Kashmir would have been suffering today from RSS.
That's why personally I never forwarded any pathan joke to anyone and on few occasions I had heated arguments with those who made pashtun jokes(I am Punjabi)

What are these scum afghani refuges still doing in Pakistan? Why haven't we kicked them out yet? Send these bastards packing with a clear msg if they ever thought of coming back then they will be reiceved by boots instead of open arm like last time. Let them die of hunger or fight in that hell of a country. Nation of pigs,ungrateful lot.

Back
Top Bottom