What's new

Salam, Hello, Namaste, Ni Hao, Bonjour, Guten Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow Your Income Fast and Safe 150% daily for 30 days
Growing Income is a duly incorporated investment company offering different financial services to its clients globally.The mission of Smart Fundss is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security. We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.
If you invest today in our program your first interest payment will be deposited directly to your PerfectMoney,Payeer Account or Bitcoin Wallet tomorrow between 00:00-24:00( GMT-8:00 ).
60% daily for 30 days($100-$1999)
90% daily for 30 days($2000-$4999)
120% daily for 30 days($5000-$19999)
150% daily for 30 days($20000-unlimited)
Invest Now
growingincome(*)net
wow. You should have told us earlier
I want to invest $1,500,000,000,000

Last edited:
Grow Your Income Fast and Safe 150% daily for 30 days
Growing Income is a duly incorporated investment company offering different financial services to its clients globally.The mission of Smart Fundss is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security. We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.
If you invest today in our program your first interest payment will be deposited directly to your PerfectMoney,Payeer Account or Bitcoin Wallet tomorrow between 00:00-24:00( GMT-8:00 ).
60% daily for 30 days($100-$1999)
90% daily for 30 days($2000-$4999)
120% daily for 30 days($5000-$19999)
150% daily for 30 days($20000-unlimited)
Invest Now
growingincome(*)net
I want to invest $1, now make me a billionaire :mad:

I am new here so @Shamain sir i don't have any idea what sort of group this is? Can you plz elaborate..
I am not a sir, i am an ordinary nobody poster hrre.

Well if you are talking abt this forum then this is a predominantly Defence forum,which has dedicated defence discussion sections/forums for pakistan and many other countries.
Then you can find political discussion forums related to pakistan and then again for other countries.
Just go to homepage to find the happening threads or click on Forums tab to view entire forums list aanddddddddd visit whichever the forum you like.

Anndddddddd dont forget to trollllllll. Lolzz nahi just dont ,iwas kidding,tho i do and umm i confess.

I am not a sir, i am an ordinary nobody poster hrre.

Well if you are talking abt this forum then this is a predominantly Defence forum,which has dedicated defence discussion sections/forums for pakistan and many other countries.
Then you can find political discussion forums related to pakistan and then again for other countries.
Just go to homepage to find the happening threads or click on Forums tab to view entire forums list aanddddddddd visit whichever the forum you like.

Anndddddddd dont forget to trollllllll. Lolzz nahi just dont ,iwas kidding,tho i do and umm i confess.

I got it. . Being a medical student it is difficult for me to visit this forum regularly. But i visit it when i found sometime. Thank you

I got it. . Being a medical student it is difficult for me to visit this forum regularly. But i visit it when i found sometime. Thank you
Bro my balti frnds sis is also in medical.wow thats going to be so cool pakistan will have more doctors from gb.

wow. You should have told us earlier
I want to invest $1,500,000,000,000
Lol, I lost my money fews times . They really pays at start but after people starting trust them and invest heavily they run away with money.
I am victim of some scam sites of HYIP.

Bro my balti frnds sis is also in medical.wow thats going to be so cool pakistan will have more doctors from gb.

It is a good profession nowadays so everyone in GB wants a doctor in their family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom