What's new

Hello to all!

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello guys,I'm just a greek guy who has been occasionally checking out the forum.

Back in the early 2010s I was more "pro-Indian",but after I started seeing Indian comments and talking with Indians on FB,I completely changed my mind. Especially after all the retarded posts I kept seeing in a specific Facebook group about military stuff where I am an admin,let's just say I became pro-Pakistani when it comes to this conflict. And especially after I met a couple of very cool people there,one of which became like a FB brother to me,very smart guy and member of this forum too.

Seriously after a point I got so fed-up with retarded comments and posts by Indians that they eventually started saying I am biased towards Pakistan.

Anyway,I'm not gonna lie,one of the things I just loved seeing on this forum before I joined,were various boasting Turkish comments. I truly enjoy seeing them....lol.

I've got a lot of defence advertisements scanned from Greek magazines and I would like to share them with you,but where should I start a thread for that?

Hello guys,I'm just a greek guy who has been occasionally checking out the forum.

Back in the early 2010s I was more "pro-Indian",but after I started seeing Indian comments and talking with Indians on FB,I completely changed my mind. Especially after all the retarded posts I kept seeing in a specific Facebook group about military stuff where I am an admin,let's just say I became pro-Pakistani when it comes to this conflict. And especially after I met a couple of very cool people there,one of which became like a FB brother to me,very smart guy and member of this forum too.

Seriously after a point I got so fed-up with retarded comments and posts by Indians that they eventually started saying I am biased towards Pakistan.

Anyway,I'm not gonna lie,one of the things I just loved seeing on this forum before I joined,were various boasting Turkish comments. I truly enjoy seeing them....lol.

I've got a lot of defence advertisements scanned from Greek magazines and I would like to share them with you,but where should I start a thread for that?

Welcome to the forum.

In regards to the magazine if they related to Air Force of Navy, etc., just post in the general sub section.

:)

Indians are good too but the internet is flooded with the trolls. Plus, in this hindutva regime, even middle class educated indians have become more radical. Same as when Trump became president, the latent racism surfaced.

Lastly, welcome to the forum.

Welcome ! :usflag::pakistan:

Forum rules require you to post on other threads a number of times before you will have "rights" to post your own threads. I'm not sure exactly what levels of posting or time apply to "newbies" right now.

PS. The Olympics are increasingly being "politicized", e.g. the looming possibility of 2022 Beijing Olympics boycotts. Some have proposed that, in the future, the summer Olympics be held permanently in Greece. What do Greeks think of this proposal?

Welcome my friend, hope you enjoy your time here. We have a few Greeks, they mostly post in the Euro section.
As for the magazine feel free to make your own thread and scan images there.

Last edited:
Welcome ! :usflag::pakistan:

Forum rules require you to post on other threads a number of times before you will have "rights" to post your own threads. I'm not sure exactly what levels of posting or time apply to "newbies" right now.

PS. The Olympics are increasingly being "politicized", e.g. the looming possibility of 2022 Beijing Olympics boycotts. Some have proposed that, in the future, the summer Olympics be held permanently in Greece. What do Greeks think of this proposal?

On one hand that seems right (to be held permanently in Greece),on the other that is almost impossible right now because of monetary constraints (although I'm sure there would be big funding from the Olympic Comittee,sponsors and countries) and the situation politically is weird after the massive fires that have been going on the last few days.

My friend,the problem is though that the Olympics have become a commercial,sponsor-fest. It used to be about virtue,good competition,peace and promoting good models for society. But as you know it's become something about money,dope-to-win (by certain countries and athletes) and political bitching (the boycotts that you mentioned).

Welcome. Here we respect people because of their abilities. I hope you will bring greek' point of view. I have been in your country twice for short holidays. Lovely country. Once again Welcome

hi dear as a philosophy lover i love Greeks the ancient ones :lol:
1628691477536.png

Welcome aboard,
We give you some time to scroll, explore, read, observe and reflect for few days than hopefully when you will be ready than we will be enjoying some pretty good discussion together!
Remember that trolling can be easily spotted but in 2021 along with COVID-19 viruses, some trolls have also changed their mode of action from open to stealthy:sick:

Enjoy!!

Based Greek. 2023 pak-greek indo hellenic empire inshallah

Welcome to the forum. What's the economic situation like in Greece nowadays?

I often think that Internet access to the Indian masses has undermined decades of the carefully crafted image of India. The govt of India and the professional sort who move abroad worked so hard to create a positive image of India and then social media took off in India and the millions of hate fill trolled showed thier faces. This has been made worse by a facist government and a Media that is hell bent on fanning the flames of hatred to win ratings.

Based Greek. 2023 pak-greek indo hellenic empire inshallah
No hindus,no hindus,keep them away please 😂 You cannot believe the stupidity I've seen in Indian comments and videos,this village people mentality...and they are everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom