Even if she falls

sania_mirza_blue_film.jpg

Even if she cries

Saniya_Mirza001.jpg

Even if she departs

article-1270757575805-0902D5D8000005DC-776116_636x300.jpg

WE ALL LOVE HER UNTIL SHE PLAYS UNDER THIS WAVING FLAG

image.axd

SHE IS STILL AN INDIAN FROM SOUTH INDIA.

sania-mirza-in-wedding-dress-saree.jpg

I like her when she falls :P :D

Mods .. please merge this derailed thread in the Sania Shoiab database.

First off all this thread should have nothing to do with Sania Mirza , plus thread title itself is spelt wrong...her name is Saina Nehwal and she is badminton player.

You have a wrong title. Its Saina and not Sania :) (in another words you wanted attention of Pakistani members)

and don't worry since you have used it we will make sure she too becomes our bhabhi jaan :toast_sign:

I am sure there are many more single looking for girls out there in Pakistan :rofl:

Another Sania, Pakistanion se dhoor rakhna warna yeh bhi gaye.

Another Sania, Pakistanion se dhoor rakhna warna yeh bhi gaye.

Its Saina not sania

Its different like T-cup and T-Rex you know what i mean .. right :D

More good news

Saina clinches Singapore Open Super Series

IN20_SAINA_130763f.jpg

Saina Nehwal kept her date with another piece of history and her promise to her father, Harvir Singh. For, the 20-year-old World No. 6 from India picked her second Super Series title when she put it across Chinese Taipei qualifier Tzu Ying Tai with a fluent 21-18, 21-15 win in the Singapore Super Series badminton championship final on Sunday.

For the record, Saina won the Indonesian Super Series to pick her maiden title at this level in June 2009 and is the only Indian woman shuttler ever to win two Super Series titles.

In a way, Harvir Singh could not have hoped for a better gift from his champion daughter than this title on Father’s Day. “It certainly is a special victory by all means. She was confident when I spoke to her before the final. She was confident but was keen not to be complacent,” Harvir informed The Hindu immediately after her victory.

“This was one big victory which we have been waiting for quite some time, especially after the long injury break she was forced to have. There was disappointment from her side at not winning the Asian championship in Delhi. But, the victory in the Chennai Indian Open Grand made up for that loss,” he recalled. “She was really keen to win her second Super Series title and we are all happy with her achievement,” the proud father said.

For his part, India’s chief national coach and Saina’s mentor, Pullela Gopi Chand, reminds that the Singapore Super Series win is really significant given the fact that she beat the world champion and top-seed Lu Lan in the semi-final on way to this title-win. “Somehow, I have a feeling that Saina had clearly stepped into the elite group and is playing a totally different game now. She sounded confident when I spoke to her yesterday and her mood was upbeat ahead of the final,” Gopi explained. “Yes, it was not a surprise result given the fact that Saina was up against a qualifier. The only thing she had to be careful was not to be over-confident. She just maintained her cool to clinch the game,” he pointed out.

“Yes, as a coach I am really happy that Saina great strides in the areas in which we worked so hard like improving her backhand, forehand corners,” the national coach remarked.

A visibly delighted mother, Usha Rani, struggled to control her emotions on her daughter’s fabulous achievement even as her husband was busy giving reactions to the media. “I am really pleased. We know how what short of passion Saina has for the sport and this should only do her a world of good in the days to come,” she remarked.

Fateh Bro

You should get a :sniper: for misspelling the name of Saina in firsst post and creating confuion.

Fateh Bro

You should get a :sniper: for misspelling the name of Saina in firsst post and creating confuion.

LOL, no i did not spell it wrong, someone changed it!

Edit-

There, T-Faz fixed it. Thanks.

edit - DAMN! Its again changed to Sania!!! Whats going on?

Last edited:
BWF World Ranking (2010-24):
BWF - BWF World Ranking - Overview
Women's singles:
1 CHN [CHN] Yihan Wang
2 CHN [CHN] Xin Wang
3 CHN [CHN] Shixian WANG
4 CHN [CHN] Wang Lin
5 CHN [CHN] Jiang Yanjiao
6 IND [IND] Saina NEHWAL
10 CHN [CHN] Lu Lan
It is normal that Saina won Lu Lan at one super series,congratulations Saina~~

I am so sorry for going off the topic, but i remembered time when we used to champions in squash

List of British Open Men's champions by number of victories
Champion Number of titles
Jahangir Khan 10:pakistan:
Geoff Hunt 8
Hashim Khan 7:pakistan:
Jonah Barrington 6
F.D. Amr Bey 6
Jansher Khan 6:pakistan:
Mahmoud Karim 4
Azam Khan 4:pakistan:
David Palmer 4

Men's champions by country

Champions Runner-up
Pakistan 30 Pakistan 25:pakistan:
Australia 13 England 18
Egypt 13 Australia 14
England 7 Egypt 7
Ireland 6 Scotland 3
Scotland 1 France 2
Canada 1 India 1
Wales 1 New Zealand 1
France 1

It feels so awesome :cheers:

:pakistan::pakistan:

Good news 4 INDIA as our other sports stars r performing very well. :cheers:

Congrats Saina. She is better than Sania because of Ranking on top 10. For SM is history, I will never see and ad that features her, do not wan her to earn a penny.

Congrats Saina. She is better than Sania because of Ranking on top 10. For SM is history, I will never see and ad that features her, do not wan her to earn a penny.

Why?? Because she married a Pakistani..??? This is what we call hypocrisy.

I guess you might even mute the TV commentary if Wasim akram marries sushmita sen.

So Pathetic.

:disagree::disagree:

Back
Top Bottom