2 CHN [CHN] Xin Wang
3 CHN [CHN] Shixian WANG
4 CHN [CHN] Wang Lin
5 CHN [CHN] Jiang Yanjiao
6 IND [IND] Saina NEHWAL
10 CHN [CHN] Lu Lan
It is normal that Saina won Lu Lan at one super series~~

Whts your point dude
She win with her hard work ...why you start comparing her with chinese players ?????

Yes u r right. she is not that Sania who crashes out in the first round of every tornament.

talk about RACISM!!!! indians loved sania mirza couldn't get enough of her! and now that she married a GUY who happened to be a pakistani & they hate sania!!

never scene this racism when indians make GADAR??? or VEER-ZARA!!

why does india look at everyone through the prism of nationality??? :coffee::hitwall:

Congrag to this Sania, she is the new face of indian women tennis.
If she marries a Pakistani then hell with her..
They'll always find another Sania to replace the old sania..

Why troll with improper info......
if are going to troll do it properly...
Sania Mirza (now Mallick) plays lawn tennis the one with the "ball" and net starting from the ground.

Saina plays Badminton u know the one with the feathered shuttlecock ... and the net starts much higher .

Sania and Saina both are quite popular have have been compared quite regularly with the simple conclusion Sania has never managed to come out of her "next big thing" tag while Saina has actually delivered. Obviously ppl focus more on Tennis ... but ppl who follow sports know what each player is worth in their respective fields.

IMHO .. it is not good to compare sport personalities from different fields ...

:coffee:

talk about RACISM!!!! indians loved sania mirza couldn't get enough of her! and now that she married a GUY who happened to be a pakistani & they hate sania!!

why does india look at everyone through the prism of nationality??? :coffee::hitwall:

Its not racism.... Sania's popularity had been going downhill since 2008 onwards .. because before that in 2004 when she burst on to the scene she was supposed to take Indian tennis to new heights but she riddled with injuries and poor performance lost a lot of her popularity ....

single largest proof is after 2008 u could hardly se her in TV commercials ...
Guys relax ... Indian Media might be obsessed bout Sania and Pakistan ... majority of general Indian public does not give a chawwani .... bout Sania marrying a Pakistani .... so stop feeling so important ...

take priyanka or katrina ... then we'll talk

about ur last point why should Indians not put Nationality First .
Im and first a Indian .. then maybe other thing come ..

but Alas ... it is an unknown concept to a lot ......

Congrag to this Sania, she is the new face of indian women tennis.
If she marries a Pakistani then hell with her..
They'll always find another Sania to replace the old sania..

that's a pakistani mentality. we never tried to replace sania with saina. yes sania married with mr.malik but still she is an indian and she will always play for india.
if you think we have only one sania than u r absolutely wrong, we have countless sanias and one sania is gift from india to pakistan.
india-flag-waving-smile-animated.gif

My comment was directed to hillman who mentioned that Sania malik was from Pakistan.Dont you think he was trying to provoke Indian members.Sania mirza(she did not take her husbands name) is an Indian and still plays for India.I have no hatred towards her.And by the way what i said is true,she does crash out in the first round of majority of the tournaments .

Its not racism.... Sania's popularity had been going downhill since 2008 onwards .. because before that in 2004 when she burst on to the scene she was supposed to take Indian tennis to new heights but she riddled with injuries and poor performance lost a lot of her popularity ....

single largest proof is after 2008 u could hardly se her in TV commercials ...
Guys relax ... Indian Media might be obsessed bout Sania and Pakistan ... majority of general Indian public does not give a chawwani .... bout Sania marrying a Pakistani .... so stop feeling so important ...

take priyanka or katrina ... then we'll talk

about ur last point why should Indians not put Nationality First .
Im and first a Indian .. then maybe other thing come ..

but Alas ... it is an unknown concept to a lot ......

(HIGHLIGHTED PART :blah::blah:) THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT :coffee: :wave:

I just hope not all indians think like you!!!

Its refreshing to have an Indian name in a Chinese dominated sport like badminton. She makes us all proud. I still remember Gopichand's (her Coach) statement, "now its Saina Vs China" (dont miss the rhyme)

Last edited:

no dude !! sania Mirza was like short lived spark...before her there was no female tennis star representing India in the world stage..and she also won a tournament or two initially,but since that initial fame,she failed to leave any mark..in most of the tournaments she did not even make it to the 2nd round...and she started losing the fame...Saina on the other hand is still less popular than sania and people confuse her with Sania Mirza.Infact saina has won more tournaments and brought more glory to India than sania.

My comment was directed to hillman who mentioned that Sania malik was from Pakistan.Dont you think he was trying to provoke Indian members.Sania mirza(she did not take her husbands name) is an Indian and still plays for India.I have no hatred towards her.And by the way what i said is true,she does crash out in the first round of majority of the tournaments .

YES SANIA MIRZA is still indian!! i think both pakistanis & indians should just accept it!! we south asians are to male dominated society!!! education is going to get us nowhere if we don't change our way of looking at things!!

sania mirza indian
shoaib malik pakistani

BOTH ARE MARRIED AND HAPPY!! END OF STORY no one should comment its their lives let them live it their way!!! :coffee:

Its refreshing to have an Indian name amongst the Chinese dominated sport like badminton. She makes us all proud. I still remember Gopichand's (her Coach) statement, "now its Saina Vs China" (dont miss the rhyme)

agreed !! we should give credit also to this great personality P. Gopichand..no doubts why Saina is doing good..when she has a person like Gopichand training her.

(HIGHLIGHTED PART ) THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT :
I just hope not all indians think like you!!!

Amazing ....

first create hype bout something ... when some1 says its no big deal .. response is see u guys are affected ... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
u guys created the hype ... we were never bother bout who she married its her personal choice ....
anywayz if u cant understand a joke (bout piggy and kat) forget it
cozz
yeah im so sorry i think like this is my twisted and retarded upbringing.

sorry .... i hope next time ill put religion over my nation ..

Back
Top Bottom