What's new

Sadly PMLN government will be toppled in few days. Inside source

Military establishment playing the dirty tactics to weaken the civilian gov. Using their puppets like pervaiz ellahi, CH shujat, sh rasheed, and tahir up qadri.
Unfortunately they have effectively used Imran khan using the PM ship lolly pop. Except Imran khan all these establishment poultry polticians have nothing to loose.
Army is weakening civilian gov. To have control on issues related to India, Afghanistan, papal USA relations, musharf save escape, Taliban handling.

Army is in no moad To follow gov. Policies on all these matters.

Army want to be on driving seat on these issues in similar fashion as they were during zardari gov. Weak civilian govs. Suits our military establishment.

Or maybe they are not snobbish :whistle:

Well we are not a heartless blood thirsty people now are we?
Joking aside, the way I see it, these negotiations are to help IK end the protests without having to humiliate himself. It's a way out for him.

Military establishment playing the dirty tactics to weaken the civilian gov. Using their puppets like pervaiz ellahi, CH shujat, sh rasheed, and tahir up qadri.
Unfortunately they have effectively used Imran khan using the PM ship lolly pop. Except Imran khan all these establishment poultry polticians have nothing to loose.
Army is weakening civilian gov. To have control on issues related to India, Afghanistan, papal USA relations, musharf save escape, Taliban handling.

Army want to be on driving seat on these issues in similar fashion as they were during zardari gov. Weak civilian govs. Suits our military establishment.
If that's the case, the army has failed spectacularly. NS has more political support now than he has ever had in the past.

Well I dont want him as PM...I like his ideas but I dont like how he delivers them he can be adviser or something

You can argue on how one delivers his message but you can not argue on whether it makes an impact or not. Bhutto was emotional too and aggressive, same goes for SS. But this is not the point here, the point is who has the leadership qualities and ability to run the country, in other words who can empower the institutions, make them independent and have vision for the country among others.

IK does not read everything off the paper and sometime gets emotional. At the same time it is embarrassing for me to see the prime minister of Pakistan pulling a paper out - infront of world media in US - and then reads few liners from it.

IK has delivered on many front and i will support him for one term only, if he does not deliver then we should move onto someone else. But IK deserves a chance. Only person standing against the whole Corrupt political parties and system and yet has not broken down yet.

Same can be said about everyother politician out there! Shoulder to shoulder speech of NS (party leader) comes to mind here and other speeches of Altaf (party leader) :whistle: Well nothing worthy nor proper words out of Zardari to even compare :whistle:
Off course but at least we agree that all are same and no one is holly out there unlike you ptains :P

Joking aside, the way I see it, these negotiations are to help IK end the protests without having to humiliate himself. It's a way out for him.
I am not even joking this time...If IK showed a snobbish side that wont win him any favours! Coz his supporters are in for change a different leader not a snobbish rich brat!

Off course but at least we agree that all are seem and no one is holly out there unlike you ptains :P
We know no one is holy dude we got lota people in PTI! How can that be holy :sick:

I am not even joking this time...If IK showed a snobbish side that wont win him any favours! Coz his supporters are in for change a different leader not a snobbish rich brat!
Unfortunately, IK is acting like a spoiled brat. He refuses to listen to logic and reason, while continuing to make demands that he knows for a fact are unreasonable, and unconstitutional.

You can argue on how one delivers his message but you can not argue on whether it makes an impact or not. Bhutto was emotional too and aggressive, same goes for SS. But this is not the point here, the point is who has the leadership qualities and ability to run the country, in other words who can empower the institutions, make them independent and have vision for the country among others.
Honestly speaking no one is actually interested in it...It is only the people who want this but no party or people in power are the least bothered not PMLN not PPP not MQM not PTI def not PAT

Not the Judiciary system coz they would be the 1st to be questioned -too much responsibility where people who give judgement based on bribes

Not the army...Basically the people believed that PTI is in for this...But even if IK is...he cant seem to fight his way in to make changes....probably a dictator who wants good for Pakistan would be able to pave the way but prob such a man hasnt been born to our land!

IK does not read everything off the paper and sometime gets emotional. At the same time it is embarrassing for me to see the prime minister of Pakistan pulling a paper out - infront of world media in US - and then reads few liners from it.
I think some charbi is also surrounding that brain :ashamed:

Unfortunately, IK is acting like a spoiled brat. He refuses to listen to logic and reason, while continuing to make demands that he knows for a fact are unreasonable, and unconstitutional.
Well they are not unreasonable if you look at it as a normal citizen....

Yes the dhamkiyan are un necessary but jo log poori quam ko dhamkiyan ya galiyan par chala ray hain un par kon sa reham kerna cha hiyea?

Rightly so too!! Nawaz & Co are completely incompetent at foreign policy or anything related to geo-politics. They are businessmen, and that's what they are doing at the expense of the public. Nawaz wearing an orange tie when meeting Modi was a disgrace.

IK has delivered on many front and i will support him for one term only, if he does not deliver then we should move onto someone else. But IK deserves a chance. Only person standing against the whole Corrupt political parties and system and yet has not broken down yet.
Totally agree!

If that's the case, the army has failed spectacularly. NS has more political support now than he has ever had in the past.
Toppling of pmln gov. Is not the target. The target is to weaken them , and make them toothless like zardari gov. When army was in total control of all mateers related to foreign affairs, security and even financial management.

as a Pakistani who is not effected by whatever happens, I pray NS is toppled this way I can come back to all these idiots of PTI and ask them how are halwa poori and chicken tikey everyday is working for them. But hopefully by that time they will all be so fat from eating full meal everyday and so healthy as they would be getting free health care, I doubt they will even remember us Nooras

Mate, I reject your moratorium......... come on, and partake in the discussion............ don't be a bhagora, we know you've it in you to discuss every single angle of this important part of our history-in-the-making...............

P.S. @Armstrong: Unless you come up with that declaration, I'm going to fry that lard off of you, alive............ hugga bugga style.......... :mad:

@Oscar @Dillinger

Due to my self imposed moratorium, I won't be commenting much, but as an informed member of the board and someone who does know a few things, I would just like to take this opportunity to at least write a single sentence objecting to this unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Interior ministry is being run by a couple of bureaucrats, Punjab admin and Islamabad admin are now effectively functioning as one, and most of all, Army isn't supporting PTI. The amount of contradictions regarding army support for PTI within N-league are astounding to say the least.

I just felt compelled to counter this theory.

You may disagree with me.

That is all.

(Govt falling or not is another story).

NS has more political support now than he has ever had in the past.

All those political parties are scared shitless so uniting with PMLN is the only option they have ... the system IK and Qadri are proposing would put majority behind bars. IK wants to break the status quo. If IK had been like them he has a province to loot.

Mate, I reject your moratorium......... come on, and partake in the discussion............ don't be a bhagora, we know you've it in you to discuss every single angle of this important part of our history-in-the-making...............

P.S. @Armstrong: Unless you come up with that declaration, I'm going to fry that lard off of you, alive............ hugga bugga style.......... :mad:

@Oscar @Dillinger

yes please, let the cat out :)

they will even remember us Nooras
for? providing Isb to sit and eat (baap ka mulk thori hai) or for Shooting in Lahore?
For Mujra filled laptops with no electricity to charge the battery efficiently?
For Metro projects where raw material comes from their mill (all profits to themselves) and of course the dharana in ISB cost loss and blocked traffic very bad very sad but the nations never ending re-digging of the roads for something or another did no damage....When roads are built people forget pipelines and road is redug to insert these...then re-built only to realize electrical cables could have been placed down there too...again re digging and rebuilding....and then when it rains you still get portholes in those "rebuilt roads" within months (not even years) and then comes the metro...which the planner even forgot 2 hospitals ...blocking the path for the ambulance...heck people can go die but our metro must go on!

I can only remember once upon a time when we sat in a car and didnt get backache from the portholes or needing to drive in around 10 miles to get home ...

Mate, I reject your moratorium
Chaloo g...freedom of speech gets shot
What is that? I have heard my dad say it but never explain the meaning he prob doesnt know it and picked it up from one of the many villages they moved while young :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom