What's new

Sadly PMLN government will be toppled in few days. Inside source

an uncle of mine told me from an indie source that the army is behind PTI… and the government is going.
Do you believe everything your uncle says? Even if he's right and the army is behind PTI, it's been proven that PTI just doesn't have the political and social support it needs. PML-N has shown it is willing to negotiate, even though it has both the social and political backing to continue it's rule without ever conceding to a single demand from PTI.

What's going to happen is that these negotiations are going to give IK a way out of this mess, nothing more. These negotiations are happening precisely to give IK a chance to walk away without having to feel like he failed. The very fact that negotiations are even taking place is evidence enough that PTI has failed to do what it had tried to do.

Alhamdolillah that is a good news.

It show that peaceful PTI protest in Islamabad is really working.

ofcourse the army is behind PTI... the army understand very well that PPP and PML-N are corrupt parties busy in accumulating more wealth.
Brother, its not the PTI's protest. Ill say it again, PTI was simply used as a pawn by the military. If new elections are called, PTI will not be forming a majority government, they are just not up to that caliber yet. They need another 15-20 years to reach the level of PPP and PMLN. All we know is that PMLN has started wrapping up and they are mentally prepared to leave the office for good.

Whatever the Army wants will happen - All these politician's are just pawns - Many ways to blackmail them.

However Imran comes with less baggage.

Brother, its not the PTI's protest. Ill say it again, PTI was simply used as a pawn by the military. If new elections are called, PTI will not be forming a majority government, they are just not up to that caliber yet. They need another 15-20 years to reach the level of PPP and PMLN. All we know is that PMLN has started wrapping up and they are mentally prepared to leave the office for good.

No doubt Generals brought carnage to Pakistan - History Agrees.

However Politicians only worked for themselves.

How long did it take for Nawaz to become PM, after his grooming was started by army? If army really was supporting IK fully, he wouldn't have been against the operations in tribal areas, and he would have become PM long time ago. Army could have easily rigged the elections in favour of IK if IK was their main man.

I seriously doubt it. I will be very surprised if such a thing happens but TBH the army has not looked to bringing martial law in the previous days and with the talks happening i dont think it will happen however a few days later all will reveal itself and we will truly see where it ends.
I am clearly against military intervention and do not want them to interfere in any political matters of pakistan. I want that chapter ended and a new chapter of democracy starting and thriving.

I seriously doubt it. I will be very surprised if such a thing happens but TBH the army has not looked to bringing martial law in the previous days and with the talks happening i dont think it will happen however a few days later all will reveal itself and we will truly see where it ends.
I am clearly against military intervention and do not want them to interfere in any political matters of pakistan. I want that chapter ended and a new chapter of democracy starting and thriving.
Nisar is right about one thing, the next 48 hours are going to be crucial. We'll know the definite results of these protests with the next two days.

Back
Top Bottom