What's new

Sadly PMLN government will be toppled in few days. Inside source

arushbhai

Reaction score
As a diehard supporter of PMLN, I came to know from an inside source that many institutes including the military have completely stopped following the orders of federal government and the writ of government is now limited to some provincial departments of Punjab. The government has lost over 80% of the writ of state and right now the only independent institute that is working in full capacity is the judiciary.

Interior ministry has completely lost its grip and right now the tasks given to the interior ministry are being fulfilled by the military.

I never thought to see this day in my life when Nawaz Sharif was finally elected last year but today I am extremely sad and disheartened to see the party I loved dearly collapse slowly before my eyes.

Anyways, its not a victory for PTI or PAT as they were just pawns used by the military and some foreign forces to topple the government. PTI and PAT were simply used as an excuse to take over the government. PTI and PAT were supported by the military and that is the reason why they were not only allowed to march inside the red zone, but also received an extensive media coverage. PTI and PAT also gave many clues in their speeches and addresses about the government being toppled soon. Sheikh Rashid and Q league had strong contacts with the military during the whole ordeal and they basically guided PTI and PAT on various course of actions.

Right now the federal government is in negotiations on forming a national government with PPP and in talks with PAT to provide blood money for the model town victims and taking back the murder and tax cases against each other.

Now that the government will be going in few days, I can only hope that the multi million and billion dollar projects that were started in its tenure are carried on and finished in time.

Last edited:
There is no evidence to show that this government will be toppled at all, in fact, there is quite a lot of reason to believe that NS is in no real danger. He has all the political support he needs, and no one besides PTI/PAT wants him to go.

ask the Alien to take English courses and then try again :cheesy: (just as a joke to keep the thread chill- no hard feelings)
Typo, thanks for catching that, fixing it now.

thanks to PTI...

PTI is now PML-N/PPPP of 1990s...
History uncle par salute...PMLN ya PPP 1990 mein konsi keechri pakai thee?? Did they even know the meaning of Dharana (however you spell it)? :angel:

NS is in no real danger.
Of course not...It is Pakistan not Nihariabad...Unless you are a boti in a Nihari you need not fear ;)

He has all the political support he needs,
Yup with the Sultan of Saudi's ashirwaat and Modi's dhanwat for his mom's Sari

and no one besides PTI/PAT wants him to go.
well...There are many who wish him ill health otherwise they wouldnt be feeding him to death :angel:

Aliens have taken over the government of Pakistan, and are planning to spread their influence to take over the world.
Tell them to try the Empire state building or maybe Japan or do they have competition there? :unsure:

As a diehard supporter of PMLN, I came to know from an inside source that many institutes including the military has completely stopped following the orders of federal government and the writ of government is now limited to some provincial departments of Punjab. The government has lost over 80% of the writ of state and right now the only independent institute that is working in full capacity is the judiciary.

Interior ministry has completely lost its grip and right now the tasks given to the interior ministry are being fulfilled by the military.

Anyways, its not a victory to PTI or PAT as they were just pawns used the military and some foreign forces to topple the government. PTI and PAT were simply used as an excuse to take over the government. PTI and PAT were supported by the military and that is the reason why they were not only allowed to march inside the red zone, but also received an extensive media coverage.

Due to my self imposed moratorium, I won't be commenting much, but as an informed member of the board and someone who does know a few things, I would just like to take this opportunity to at least write a single sentence objecting to this unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Interior ministry is being run by a couple of bureaucrats, Punjab admin and Islamabad admin are now effectively functioning as one, and most of all, Army isn't supporting PTI. The amount of contradictions regarding army support for PTI within N-league are astounding to say the least.

I just felt compelled to counter this theory.

You may disagree with me.

That is all.

(Govt falling or not is another story).

As a diehard supporter of PMLN, I came to know from an inside source that many institutes including the military has completely stopped following the orders of federal government and the writ of government is now limited to some provincial departments of Punjab. The government has lost over 80% of the writ of state and right now the only independent institute that is working in full capacity is the judiciary.

I never thought to see this day in my life when Nawaz Sharif was finally elected last year but today I am extremely sad and disheartened to see the party I loved dearly collapse slowly before my eyes.

Anyways, its not a victory to PTI or PAT as they were just pawns used the military and some foreign forces to topple the government. PTI and PAT were simply used as an excuse to take over the government. PTI and PAT were supported by the military and that is the reason why they were not only allowed to march inside the red zone, but also received an extensive media coverage.

Now that the government will be going in few days, I can only hope that the multi million and billion dollar projects that were started in its tenure are carried on and finished in time.

Both my older brothers are die hard PMLN supporters too. I was a PMLN supporter too, before turning 'to heck with all these looters (inc PPP etc)'. I do not support Imran and Qadri to become PM, although I do agree with their demands of full implementation of Constitution and Justice for all.

Nawaz is suicidal everytime he comes to power, he is cursed that way. Zardari can manage to complete a full term alongside a heavy handed Gen Kiyani, Nawaz being a seasoned politician born from a dictatorship is simply incapable to achieve the same.

PTI and PAT won't get much out of PMLN's exit either, not in short term anyways. PAT will get their FIR registered, and there is a high probability that Nawaz and Shahbaz will get booked. I sense the forthcoming death of Dynastic politics.

BvqghW9IgAA3lss.jpg

There is no evidence to show that this government will be toppled at all, in fact, there is quite a lot of reason to believe that NS is in no real danger. He has all the political support he needs, and no one besides PTI/PAT wants him to go.

Typo, thanks for catching that, fixing it now.
an uncle of mine told me from an indie source that the army is behind PTI… and the government is going.

History uncle par salute...PMLN ya PPP 1990 mein konsi keechri pakai thee?? Did they even know the meaning of Dharana (however you spell it)?

nahi, they used to pull legs of each other and never let the government function. This leg-pulling made the governments very weak, billions of losses to national economy and let the dictators truly dictate the terms.

The government of pre-14th August was a powerful government in Pakistan. Now after the long march, they will become the dummy government as they would always know they are not as powerful as they were before and another long march may wipe them out. This dramay baazi was to weaken the government and perhaps the biggest loss is for the public

nahi, they used to pull legs of each other and never let the government function. This leg-pulling made the governments very weak, billions of losses to national economy and let the dictators truly dictate the terms.
Yet people still give them votes and support them :tsk: sharam tou hai hi nai :(

The government of pre-14th August was a powerful government in Pakistan. Now after the long march, they will become the dummy government as they would always know they are not as powerful as they were before and another long march may wipe them out. This dramay baazi was to weaken the government and perhaps the biggest loss is for the public
Well good for them...We dont need a dummy govt...so off with their heads (queen of hearts style)

Well someone did their history homework...Hence played the same game with them :woot:

Well we dont want a Dummy govt so why even keep this crappy one? Get off with him and shove his change that one can go into power more than twice up his rare so he doesnt come back EVER!!! Ban each of these govt shits and ask Pakistan to make a new set of parties and none of the parties are allowed to have the same crappy politicians all should retire and die! (dont need tax payers money to just burn them...our jails dont have space nor do we have money to feed them)

Alhamdolillah that is a good news.

It show that peaceful PTI protest in Islamabad is really working.

ofcourse the army is behind PTI... the army understand very well that PPP and PML-N are corrupt parties busy in accumulating more wealth.

Back
Top Bottom