What's new

Sabbatical from PDF

Indian Gurkha

Reaction score
Country
India
Friends I am taking a sabbatical from PDF as I have my CAT exam on Nov 5th. See you guys on the other side of nov 5 and wish me luck.

Thanks.

Good Luck. :) dont forget to have a blessing from your mother for success

All the best dude.....
Next year I too will appear for cat... :)
Hoping to see you as my senior at IIM-A .

CAT exam? you mean ACCA CAT exam?
lol which one?

I passed last year back in 2009

Best of Luck buddy!
and CAT is not that difficuilt...you need very low passing marks to pass it

worry about ACCA :lol:

lol which one?

Best of Luck buddy!

WTF!!!

CAT or the Common Admission Test is THE most difficult exam to crack.The difficulty of the exam comes in league of JEE,the exam conducted for admission in the IITs.

CAT is conducted to churn out the pure cream from the Indian students who aspire to do their MBA.Not a matter of joke.Last year,I scored a 99.2 percentile and still I was not selected in any of the IIMs for even GD/PI!!!!That will give you an idea how tough it is!!!!

WTF!!!

CAT or the Common Admission Test is THE most difficult exam to crack.The difficulty of the exam comes in league of JEE,the exam conducted for admission in the IITs.

CAT is conducted to churn out the pure cream from the Indian students who aspire to do their MBA.Not a matter of joke.Last year,I scored a 99.2 percentile and still I was not selected in any of the IIMs for even GD/PI!!!!That will give you an idea how tough it is!!!!

lol, actually i was in IT field for 3 years before I switched to accountancy last year and after suggestions from my kith and kins decided to do CAT....completed in 6/7 months and then ACCA :)

Thats what CAT is :rofl:

You are talking about some other CAT i think i was talking about ACCA CAT which is a very basic accountancy course and allows you to exempt first three exams of ACCA.

lol, actually i was in IT field for 3 years before I switched to accountancy last year and after suggestions from my kith and kins decided to do CAT....completed in 6/7 months and then ACCA :)

Thats what CAT is :rofl:

You are talking about some other CAT i think i was talking about ACCA CAT which is a very basic accountancy course and allows you to exempt first three exams of ACCA.

Ohh...

The CAT we are talking about here is the admission test for the IIMs or the Indian Institute of Management.

Ohh...

The CAT we are talking about here is the admission test for the IIMs or the Indian Institute of Management.

oh oh thats something else then :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Best of Luck to whom it may concern

Friends I am taking a sabbatical from PDF as I have my CAT exam on Nov 5th. See you guys on the other side of nov 5 and wish me luck.

Thanks.

Wish u all d best.. hope u do great.. but suggestion from my side is to go for GMAT as I have seen many of my frnds struggling on short term ROI of invested money..

lol which one?

Best of Luck buddy!

Agreed :agree:

Still in ACCA??

Back
Top Bottom