What's new

Russian Su-30SM, Su-24 violate Turkish airspace. Flanker locks on TuAF F-16 for +5 minutes

$20B that a lot of money for any country...Stop your silly @ss kissing and stupid leaning to a country for no other reason but for being Muslim country. Turkey action is wrong, acted for the wrong reason and the Russian reaction will be felt ...

did you even read anything I posted? it should provide a simple point of view of Russian and Turkish trade relations.

Turkish-Russian trade doesn't even stand at 20B , it stands at 35B+
Turkey exports mainly basic food supplies to Russia , a necessity that has a market throughout the globe

did you even read anything I posted? it should provide a simple point of view of Russian and Turkish trade relations.

Turkish-Russian trade doesn't even stand at 20B , it stands at 35B+
Turkey exports mainly basic food supplies to Russia , a necessity that has a market throughout the globe
My time is too precious, to waste it on @ss kissers comments...
the loss was estimated at $20B, maybe a lot higher when the Russian ban is fully implemented...
Turkey played badly her cards in order to hide her support to ISIS by dawning the Russian jet that was no threat to her...
Ergodan wanted to hide the lucrative business his family was carrying out with ISIS...

My time is too precious, to waste it on @ss kissers comments...
the loss was estimated at $20B, maybe a lot higher when the Russian ban is fully implemented...
Turkey played badly her cards in order to hide her support to ISIS by dawning the Russian jet that was no threat to her...
Ergodan wanted to hide the lucrative business his family was carrying out with ISIS...

:)

"Heavy vehicles are crossing Syrian-Turkish border with no restrictions near Reyhanli."

So why there is a queue on the border gate ? Stupid Putin he can't even do a proper propaganda. :lol:

And that $20 Billion loss is for the Russian side not for the Turkish.

Top 10 Turkish Exports to Russia
Turkey's exports to Russia amounted to
$5.9 billion or 3.8% of its overall exports.
1. Vehicles: $646.8 million
2. Fruits, nuts: $622.9 million
3. Machines, engines, pumps: $577.9 million
4. Vegetables: $385 million
5. Electronic equipment: $329.7 million
6. Plastics: $307.4 million
7. Knitted or crocheted fabric: $230.6 million
8. Manmade filaments: $177.7 million
9. Knit or crochet clothing: $147.7 million
10. Iron or steel products: $136.9 million

Top Turkey Exports

Russia's exports to Turkey amounted to
$24.8 billion or 5% of its overall exports.
1. Oil: $5.7 billion
2. Iron and steel: $3.2 billion
3. Cereals: $1.3 billion
4. Aluminum: $955.6 million
5. Organic chemicals: $650.9 million
6. Animal/vegetable fats and oils: $487.7 million
7. Copper: $381.3 million
8. Ores, slag, ash: $238.3 million
9. Food waste, animal fodder: $227.7 million
10. Fertilizers: $222 million

If you sum above it will account for $13.3 Billion, remaning $11.4 Billion is natural gas. Let's see who can do the most economic damage. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom