What's new

Russian Navy

Second frigate of project 11356R/M "Admiral Essen" launched in Kaliningrad:yahoo:
f6c748099efaa67629562bd23c4a76c1.jpg

WosNK.jpg

ewvIc.jpg

xYVG8.jpg

@Barmaley
Please use "upload a file" button to upload picture. Nobody see your great pictures , if you use "image" button. This button is right after "post reply" button.

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 24
Please use "upload a file" button to upload picture. Nobody see your great pictures , if you use "image" button. This button is right after "post reply" button.

Then why I see them on preview when writing the post?

Last edited:
Then why I see then on preview when writing the post?
I do not know, they doing some work on the site.
Go to the very top you will see this request in blue.

If Russia can build all of those ships then why the went to buy Mistral class ships from France??

If Russia can build all of those ships then why the went to buy Mistral class ships from France??

For president Sarkozy`s services during 2008 Ossetia-Georgia crisis/war.

For president Sarkozy`s services during 2008 Ossetia-Georgia crisis/war.

What service? and Nations just don't buy stuff like that. Russia has good shipbuilding capabilities their must be some thing which lead to this decision of purchase.

What service? and Nations just don't buy stuff like that. Russia has good shipbuilding capabilities their must be some thing which lead to this decision of purchase.

As Prechko said + half of Mistral built here on the Russian shipyard and then transported to the France + our shipyard are overload with state orders. There is a lot of ships under construction and modernization. So it's sometimes better to use resources of another countries to build ship.

Yet, I consider Mistral deal as a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom